|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are more passive than normal.
(b) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(c) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
(d) They are surprisingly timid.
2. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
(b) They pour Gatorade over her.
(c) They make her miss the bus.
(d) They hide her uniform.
3. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) It is a very old song.
(b) The other kids make fun of the song.
(c) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(d) She does not know all of the words.
5. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(b) No one.
(c) A group of girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
2. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
3. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
4. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
5. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the people react to Stargirl's cheerleading?
2. What kind of character is Wayne?
3. How does the author describe Stargirl's behavior and what are some specific examples of her behavior?
4. How does the author describe Kevin and Leo's relationship and what does this leave the reader thinking?
5. What is the typical setup for the Hot Seat show that Leo and Kevin put on?
6. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
7. How could the character of Leo be described?
8. What does Archie do when Leo and Kevin complain about their team losing the basketball game?
9. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
10. Why does Hillari approach Stargirl in the lunchroom and what request does she make?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)