|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team do the Electrons lose to?
(a) Sun Valley.
2. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because she has made the right friends.
(b) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
(c) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
(d) Because she always seems to surprise them.
3. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
(d) Problem solver.
4. What state does Leo currently live in?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
5. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
(b) A.H. Brubarker
(d) Leo Borlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
2. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
3. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
4. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
5. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hillari approach Stargirl in the lunchroom and what request does she make?
2. How does Archie make the boys realize that losing a basketball game is not the end of the world?
3. What is Streaargirl overheard doing and how do some people react to this?
4. Who is A.H. Brubaker (Archie) and what profession did he retire from?
5. How is Stargirl dressed when she comes to school on the first day?
6. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
7. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
8. What reasons does the narrator speculate might be the cause of Stargirl's popularity?
9. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
10. What kind of character is Wayne?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)