|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
(a) She is quiet.
(b) She is known for never complaining.
(c) She is a hoaxer.
(d) She is gorgeous.
2. Why does Hillari drop Cinnamon instead of throwing him over the railing?
(a) Because Cinnamon bit her.
(b) Because someone grabbed him to save him.
(c) Because Stargirl started to sing and Cinnamon came to her.
(d) Because someone in the crowd said "don't."
3. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
4. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
(a) A declaration of love.
(b) He secret ambitions.
(c) Her lunch.
(d) Her pet rat.
5. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They pour Gatorade over her.
(b) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
(c) They hide her uniform.
(d) They make her miss the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
2. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
3. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
4. How is Wayne described?
5. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention for her cheerleading?
2. Who is the narrator of this book?
3. What idea does Kevin have about Stargirl?
4. What happens the day after Hillari approached Stargirl in the cafeteria?
5. What kind of character is Wayne?
6. What information does Kevin share with Leo that he learned about Stargirl?
7. What is the typical setup for the Hot Seat show that Leo and Kevin put on?
8. How does Stargirl react when the jury begins asking her aggressive and rude questions?
9. What seems to be changing for Stargirl after the incident at the football game?
10. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)