|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(c) Uncle Pete.
2. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things become very bizarre.
(b) Things seem to get worse.
(c) Things seem to get out of hand.
(d) Things seem to go back to normal.
3. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
(b) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(c) Because he is cute.
(d) To make Hillari mad.
4. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) No one.
(c) A group of girls.
5. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(b) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(c) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(d) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Leo currently live in?
2. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
3. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
4. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
5. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
2. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention for her cheerleading?
3. Why does Hillari approach Stargirl in the lunchroom and what request does she make?
4. How does the author describe Stargirl's behavior and what are some specific examples of her behavior?
5. What is the typical setup for the Hot Seat show that Leo and Kevin put on?
6. What information does Hillari believe to be true about Stargirl and how does Kevin react to what Hillari says?
7. Who is the narrator of this book?
8. How does Archie make the boys realize that losing a basketball game is not the end of the world?
9. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
10. What is Streaargirl overheard doing and how do some people react to this?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)