|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
2. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
3. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
(a) She sat on her desk and refused to do the work.
(b) She ripped up her geometry text book.
(c) She wrote on the chalkboard.
(d) She made up a song about a triangle and sings it to the teacher.
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(b) She does not know all of the words.
(c) It is a very old song.
(d) The other kids make fun of the song.
5. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
(a) A plant.
(c) A boy.
(d) A vegetable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the boys go to visit Archie?
2. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
3. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
5. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Archie go to the desert to do and how does Archie seem to feel about the process?
2. How does the author describe Stargirl's behavior and what are some specific examples of her behavior?
3. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
4. What do the adults at the class reunion talk about?
5. What does Stargirl do with Anna and how does Anna react?
6. How do Stargirl and Leo feel about each other and because of this what does it take them a few days to realize?
7. What kind of character is Wayne?
8. How do the people react to Stargirl's cheerleading?
9. What does Leo find on the bulletin board when he looks?
10. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)