|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
2. What is Wayne's goal in life?
(b) Race car driver.
3. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
(a) She starts to sing Happy Birthday to her.
(b) She tells her she will do what she wants.
(c) She says nothing.
(d) She says she will not.
4. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
(a) Runs the wrong way at a track meet.
(b) Cheers at the football game.
(c) Gets arrested by the police.
(d) Is hit by a car.
5. What is a Saguaro?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
2. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
3. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
4. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
5. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
2. What idea does Kevin have about Stargirl?
3. When Leo goes to see why a crowd has gathered at the top of the stairwell what does he find?
4. How does Archie make the boys realize that losing a basketball game is not the end of the world?
5. What seems to be changing for Stargirl after the incident at the football game?
6. What happens the day after Hillari approached Stargirl in the cafeteria?
7. What does Stargirl do with Anna and how does Anna react?
8. How could the character of Leo be described?
9. What kind of character is Hillari and what does the author lead the reader to believe about Hillari?
10. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)