|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are more passive than normal.
(b) They are surprisingly timid.
(c) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(d) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
2. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
(a) Stuffed real porcupine.
(b) Porcupine quill tie.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Collection of porcupine quills.
3. How much time does the story skip?
(a) Two years.
(b) No time.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
4. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They hide her uniform.
(b) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
(c) They pour Gatorade over her.
(d) They make her miss the bus.
5. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
2. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
3. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
4. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
5. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How could the character of Leo be described?
2. How does Archie make the boys realize that losing a basketball game is not the end of the world?
3. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
4. What does Stargirl do with Anna and how does Anna react?
5. How does the author describe Stargirl's behavior and what are some specific examples of her behavior?
6. Who is the narrator of this book?
7. What information does Kevin share with Leo that he learned about Stargirl?
8. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
9. What information does Hillari believe to be true about Stargirl and how does Kevin react to what Hillari says?
10. What is Streaargirl overheard doing and how do some people react to this?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)