|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(a) Crooked nose.
(c) Wears no makeup.
(d) Big eyes.
2. Which of the following characters is the cameraman for Hot Seat?
3. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) To make Hillari mad.
(b) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
(c) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(d) Because he is cute.
4. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(b) She gets on the table and dances around.
(c) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(d) She walks out of the cafeteria.
5. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They begin a personal attack.
(b) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
(c) They get up and leave.
(d) They throw things at Stargirl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
2. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
3. Why does Kevin call Leo?
4. Which team do the Electrons lose to?
5. What state is Leo going to move to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
2. How could the character of Leo be described?
3. How does the author describe Kevin and Leo's relationship and what does this leave the reader thinking?
4. What is Streaargirl overheard doing and how do some people react to this?
5. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
6. What happens the day after Hillari approached Stargirl in the cafeteria?
7. What information does Kevin share with Leo that he learned about Stargirl?
8. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
9. What does Leo see when he arrives at the football game?
10. What kind of character is Wayne?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)