|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things seem to get out of hand.
(b) Things seem to get worse.
(c) Things become very bizarre.
(d) Things seem to go back to normal.
2. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
(a) She is unable to communicate with the other students.
(b) She is not fitting in to the school.
(c) She cannot be real.
(d) She should try out for the school play.
3. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
(a) For her cheerleading.
(b) For her speech skills.
(c) For her odd clothes.
(d) For her strange behavior.
4. Which of the following characters is the cameraman for Hot Seat?
5. How does the audience react to Stargirl?
(a) They point and laugh.
(b) They cheer.
(c) They are very quiet.
(d) They leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
2. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
3. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
4. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
5. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is A.H. Brubaker (Archie) and what profession did he retire from?
2. What seems to be changing for Stargirl after the incident at the football game?
3. What is the typical setup for the Hot Seat show that Leo and Kevin put on?
4. Describe the Old Saguaro and what do Leo, Kevin and Archie call it?
5. What kind of character is Wayne?
6. How does the author describe Stargirl's behavior and what are some specific examples of her behavior?
7. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
8. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
9. How is Stargirl dressed when she comes to school on the first day?
10. How do the people react to Stargirl's cheerleading?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)