|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They begin a personal attack.
(b) They throw things at Stargirl.
(c) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
(d) They get up and leave.
2. What state does Leo currently live in?
(b) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
3. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) First day of high school.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) First day of summer vacation.
(d) First day back after Christmas break.
4. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
5. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
(a) She is Stargirl's friend.
(b) She carries a notebook around.
(c) She is average looking.
(d) She is the most popular person in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
2. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
3. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
4. What does Leo find in his notebook?
5. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Archie make the boys realize that losing a basketball game is not the end of the world?
2. What is Streaargirl overheard doing and how do some people react to this?
3. What seems to be changing for Stargirl after the incident at the football game?
4. What does Leo see when he arrives at the football game?
5. How is Stargirl dressed when she comes to school on the first day?
6. When Leo goes to see why a crowd has gathered at the top of the stairwell what does he find?
7. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
8. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
9. What does Leo notice that is different about Stargirl from the other girls?
10. Who is A.H. Brubaker (Archie) and what profession did he retire from?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)