|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
(b) Problem solver.
2. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
(a) Elf Owl.
(b) Peer relations.
3. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(b) How are you.
(c) Can I eat with you.
(d) I love you.
4. What information about Stargirl does Archie share with the boys?
(a) He tells her that he used to help her with her science when she was home-schooled.
(b) He tells them that she also comes to visit him for advice.
(c) He tells her that she comes from a normal home with normal parents.
(d) He tells them that her parents wear costumes very similar to what she wears at school.
5. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
(a) Cheers at the football game.
(b) Gets arrested by the police.
(c) Runs the wrong way at a track meet.
(d) Is hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Leo going to move to?
2. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
3. Where does the book say the character Archie lives?
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
5. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leo notice that is different about Stargirl from the other girls?
2. How could the character of Leo be described?
3. What special contest has Stargirl qualified for and how does Leo react?
4. How does Stargirl react when the jury begins asking her aggressive and rude questions?
5. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
6. Who is Mr. McShane and what is his role in the book?
7. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
8. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention for her cheerleading?
9. What happens at the end of the ball and what happens to Stargirl?
10. Who does Leo talk to about the situation in school and what response is he given?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)