|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
(a) The fact that no one is listening to her anymore.
(b) The fact that the gym is packed.
(c) The fact that the team is winning.
(d) The need by the fans and team to destroy the other team.
2. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
3. What does Stargirl do after she was on the Hot Seat?
(a) She starts singing more and more songs.
(b) She stops coming to school.
(c) She becomes very withdrawn.
(d) She goes back to doing good deeds.
4. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
(a) A pet rat.
(b) Clothes to change into at breaks.
(c) Her ukulele.
(d) A book filled with songs.
5. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
(a) She is average looking.
(b) She is the most popular person in school.
(c) She is Stargirl's friend.
(d) She carries a notebook around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wayne's goal in life?
2. What state is Leo going to move to?
3. Where does the book say the character Archie lives?
4. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
5. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Old Saguaro and what do Leo, Kevin and Archie call it?
2. How could the character of Leo be described?
3. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention for her cheerleading?
4. What information does Hillari believe to be true about Stargirl and how does Kevin react to what Hillari says?
5. Who is A.H. Brubaker (Archie) and what profession did he retire from?
6. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
7. How does the author describe Stargirl's behavior and what are some specific examples of her behavior?
8. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
9. What kind of character is Wayne?
10. When Leo goes to see why a crowd has gathered at the top of the stairwell what does he find?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)