|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) No one.
(d) A group of girls.
2. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
(a) Hot Seat.
(b) Round the Building.
(c) Open Stairs.
(d) Home Bound.
3. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Follow her.
(b) Try to make friends with her.
(c) Write an article about her.
(d) Include her in their group.
4. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
(a) "Did you see her?"
(b) "Where were you?"
(c) "Where did she come from?"
(d) "Who is the new girl?"
5. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
(a) Porcupine decorations.
(b) Collection of porcupine quills.
(c) Porcupine quill tie.
(d) Stuffed real porcupine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
2. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
3. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
4. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
5. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
2. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
3. Who is the narrator of this book?
4. What happens the day after Hillari approached Stargirl in the cafeteria?
5. What kind of character is Hillari and what does the author lead the reader to believe about Hillari?
6. Why does Hillari approach Stargirl in the lunchroom and what request does she make?
7. When Leo goes to see why a crowd has gathered at the top of the stairwell what does he find?
8. What does Leo see when he arrives at the football game?
9. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
10. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)