|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(b) Can I eat with you.
(c) I love you.
(d) How are you.
2. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
(a) How to complete good deeds.
(b) How to care for pets.
(c) How to give speeches.
(d) How to dress.
3. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
(a) In his homeroom.
(b) On the bus.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) In his first class.
4. What did Stargirl stop doing?
(a) She started playing basketball.
(b) She stopped cheering for the other team.
(c) She quit the cheerleading squad.
(d) She wrote a new speech.
5. What is Wayne's goal in life?
(d) Race car driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
2. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
3. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
4. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
5. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Hillari believe to be true about Stargirl and how does Kevin react to what Hillari says?
2. What does Archie do when Leo and Kevin complain about their team losing the basketball game?
3. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention for her cheerleading?
4. How does the author describe Kevin and Leo's relationship and what does this leave the reader thinking?
5. Who is A.H. Brubaker (Archie) and what profession did he retire from?
6. What kind of character is Hillari and what does the author lead the reader to believe about Hillari?
7. How does Stargirl react when the jury begins asking her aggressive and rude questions?
8. What happens the day after Hillari approached Stargirl in the cafeteria?
9. What information does Kevin share with Leo that he learned about Stargirl?
10. Why does Hillari approach Stargirl in the lunchroom and what request does she make?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)