|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
(a) She is known for never complaining.
(b) She is quiet.
(c) She is gorgeous.
(d) She is a hoaxer.
2. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
(a) How to give speeches.
(b) How to complete good deeds.
(c) How to dress.
(d) How to care for pets.
3. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(b) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(c) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(d) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(a) Big eyes.
(b) Wears no makeup.
(c) Crooked nose.
5. What is a Saguaro?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Leo in this story?
2. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
3. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
4. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
5. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this book?
2. How does Stargirl react when the jury begins asking her aggressive and rude questions?
3. What kind of character is Hillari and what does the author lead the reader to believe about Hillari?
4. What does Stargirl do with Anna and how does Anna react?
5. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
6. What kind of character is Wayne?
7. What is the typical setup for the Hot Seat show that Leo and Kevin put on?
8. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention for her cheerleading?
9. How does the author describe Stargirl's behavior and what are some specific examples of her behavior?
10. What idea does Kevin have about Stargirl?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)