|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
(a) He is upset with Kevin for not finding out where Stargirl lives.
(b) He is upset with Kevin for not setting up an interview with Stargirl.
(c) He is upset with Kevin for not following Stargirl all day.
(d) He is upset with Kevin for not eating lunch with Stargirl.
2. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) Because he is cute.
(b) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(c) To make Hillari mad.
(d) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
3. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
(a) Grand Tornio.
(b) Grand Chief.
(c) Grand Marshal.
(d) Grand Pooba.
4. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
5. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
(a) In his homeroom.
(b) In his first class.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
2. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
3. Why do the boys go to visit Archie?
4. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
5. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Stargirl dressed when she comes to school on the first day?
2. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
3. Who is A.H. Brubaker (Archie) and what profession did he retire from?
4. What does Leo see when he arrives at the football game?
5. How could the character of Leo be described?
6. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
7. What is the typical setup for the Hot Seat show that Leo and Kevin put on?
8. What does Archie do when Leo and Kevin complain about their team losing the basketball game?
9. What happens when Stargirl comes over to the table where Leo and Kevin are sitting?
10. What seems to be changing for Stargirl after the incident at the football game?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)