|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) Tiny Bubbles.
(b) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(c) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(d) If You're Happy and You Know It.
2. How old is Leo in this story?
3. What is the name of the group that Archie and the boys formed?
(a) The Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(b) Bones and Saguaros.
(c) The Order of the Saguaros.
(d) The Bone Yard Order.
4. How does the audience react to Stargirl?
(a) They point and laugh.
(b) They are very quiet.
(c) They cheer.
(d) They leave.
5. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
2. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
3. Why does Kevin call Leo?
4. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
5. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What seems to be changing for Stargirl after the incident at the football game?
2. What information does Hillari believe to be true about Stargirl and how does Kevin react to what Hillari says?
3. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
4. Describe the Old Saguaro and what do Leo, Kevin and Archie call it?
5. What kind of character is Hillari and what does the author lead the reader to believe about Hillari?
6. What does Archie do when Leo and Kevin complain about their team losing the basketball game?
7. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
8. How could the character of Leo be described?
9. What does Leo see when he arrives at the football game?
10. How does the author describe Kevin and Leo's relationship and what does this leave the reader thinking?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)