|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Stuffed real porcupines.
(b) Porcupine quill ties.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Collection of porcupine quills.
2. What do many of the community suspect Stargirl of?
(a) Being slightly mean.
(b) Having ulterior motives.
(c) Trying to be odder than normal.
(d) Not understanding society.
3. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
4. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
(a) Open Stairs.
(b) Hot Seat.
(c) Home Bound.
(d) Round the Building.
5. What is Wayne's goal in life?
(b) Race car driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
2. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
3. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
5. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stargirl react when the jury begins asking her aggressive and rude questions?
2. How could the character of Leo be described?
3. When Leo goes to see why a crowd has gathered at the top of the stairwell what does he find?
4. What kind of character is Wayne?
5. What does Leo notice that is different about Stargirl from the other girls?
6. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
7. How is Stargirl dressed when she comes to school on the first day?
8. Who is the narrator of this book?
9. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
10. Why does Hillari approach Stargirl in the lunchroom and what request does she make?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)