|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(b) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(c) Tiny Bubbles.
(d) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
2. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
3. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Include her in their group.
(b) Follow her.
(c) Write an article about her.
(d) Try to make friends with her.
4. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
(a) She is gorgeous.
(b) She is quiet.
(c) She is known for never complaining.
(d) She is a hoaxer.
5. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
(a) He feels angry.
(b) He feels warm.
(c) He feels relieved.
(d) He feels sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
2. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
3. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
4. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
5. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Archie make the boys realize that losing a basketball game is not the end of the world?
2. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
3. What does Stargirl do with Anna and how does Anna react?
4. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention for her cheerleading?
5. How does Stargirl react when the jury begins asking her aggressive and rude questions?
6. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
7. What happens the day after Hillari approached Stargirl in the cafeteria?
8. What does Leo notice that is different about Stargirl from the other girls?
9. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
10. What does Leo see when he arrives at the football game?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)