|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A picture of himself.
(b) A bone.
(c) Some rocks.
(d) A slip of paper.
2. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
3. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(c) The power of stars.
(d) Enchanted places.
4. How does Leo tell Kevin he feels?
(b) In love.
5. What do members of the Sunflower club pledge to do?
(a) See the good in everyone.
(b) One nice thing a day.
(c) Accept people as they are.
(d) Keep the desert as it once was.
6. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
(b) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(c) Announcement for a musical group.
(d) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
7. How does Stargirl respond when Leo tries to avoid him?
(a) She avoids coming to school.
(b) She leaves him alone.
(c) She moves on to someone else.
(d) She does not give up on him.
8. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
(a) The future.
(b) The desert.
(c) The past.
(d) The youth.
9. How does Dori show that she will respect her friend's decision no matter what?
(a) She stays away from her.
(b) She includes Leo in the celebration.
(c) She congratulates her.
(d) She calls her Susan.
10. What does Stargirl hand out in the cafeteria after the competition?
(b) Smiley face cookies.
(c) Copies of her speech.
(d) Invitations to a party.
11. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
12. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
(a) Come with me.
(c) You're welcome.
(d) I love you.
13. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He wants to join it.
(d) He doesn't know what to think about it.
14. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
(a) He tries to hide it from the others.
(b) It makes him feel good inside.
(c) He pretends that he posted it there.
(d) He knows it cannot be good.
15. What does Mr. Caraway do that surprises Leo?
(a) Asks him to join the speech club.
(b) Gives him Stargirl's silver plate.
(c) Has a pep rally for Stargirl.
(d) Asks him to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
2. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
3. How many people come to congratulate Stargirl when she gets back to the school?
4. Why does Leo return to Mica?
5. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)