|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
2. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
(a) A conversation about whether or not they are in love.
(b) A conversation about how Leo avoided her.
(c) A conversation about how Archie can help them with their problem.
(d) A conversation about acceptance and conformity.
3. What does Leo tell Stargirl when she finally corners him?
(a) He tells her that he is embarrassed.
(b) He says that he hasn't been avoiding her.
(c) He says that something has to change.
(d) He asks her to help him feel differently.
4. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
(a) Walk and talk.
(b) Practice Stargirl's speech.
(c) Visit Archie.
(d) Ride bikes together.
5. Where does Stargirl take Leo?
(b) Her house.
(c) Lavendar field.
(d) Archie's house.
6. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A picture of himself.
(b) A slip of paper.
(c) A bone.
(d) Some rocks.
7. Which character seems unaware of the cold treatment being dished out at school?
8. What does Leo notice about the desert?
(a) It is blooming.
(b) It is changing.
(c) It is not the same without Stargirl.
(d) It is different.
9. How does this chapter end?
(a) Leo thinking about his decision in bed.
(b) Leo looking up at the stars thinking about things.
(c) Leo talking about his decision with Kevin.
(d) Leo trying to meditate.
10. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
(a) Riding their bikes around the town.
(b) Meditating in the desert.
(c) Delivering gifts to unsuspecting strangers.
(d) Taking notes about the students at school.
11. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
(a) He doesn't know what to think about it.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He wants to join it.
12. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
(a) A small cactus in a pot.
(b) A gift-wrapped package.
(c) A photo of Stargirl.
(d) A song dedicated to him on the radio.
13. When does Archie say that most people are at that more primitive place?
(a) When they are coming out of sleep in the morning.
(b) When the rest of the world is sleeping and they are the only ones awake.
(c) When they are just drifting off to sleep in the night.
(d) When they are able to meditate completely.
14. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
(a) A picture.
(b) A folder.
(d) A sketch she had drawn.
15. How does Leo tell Kevin he feels?
(a) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
2. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball?
3. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
4. What are Stargirl and Leo allowed to do after the contest that is different?
5. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)