|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did the band play that Stargirl led a group of dancers during?
(a) Hokey Pokey.
(c) Bunny hop.
(d) Electric slide.
2. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
(a) A picture.
(b) A sketch she had drawn.
(c) A folder.
3. What was on the tie Leo has?
4. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
5. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
(a) She runs away from him crying.
(b) She vanishes from school.
(c) She laughs and says that she is normal.
(d) She tells him that she will never be normal.
6. What does Leo ask Archie if he believes in?
(a) Enchanted places.
(d) True love.
7. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
8. What does Stargirl's necklace identify her as?
(a) Winner of the state speech contest.
(b) Member of the Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(c) Member of the Ukee Dokes.
(d) Desert princess.
9. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(b) Announcement for a musical group.
(c) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
(d) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
10. How does Leo tell Kevin he feels?
(c) In love.
11. How many people come to congratulate Stargirl when she gets back to the school?
12. What are Stargirl and Leo allowed to do after the contest that is different?
(a) Go to the movies alone.
(b) Spend the night together.
(c) Join the adults in the nightclub.
(d) Sleep in the desert.
13. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
(a) It is in the school paper.
(b) It is on the radio.
(c) It is in the newspaper and on the television news.
(d) A billboard is created.
14. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He goes to visit Archie.
(b) He goes straight home.
(c) He tries to talk to Kevin.
(d) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
15. How does Leo describe Stargirl's family that surprises him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
2. What does Leo notice about the desert?
3. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
4. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
5. What does Mr. Caraway do that surprises Leo?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)