|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
(a) She hangs out with other girls.
(b) She loves to shop.
(c) She sits and listens to Leo talk.
(d) She reads books.
2. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(b) The power of stars.
(d) Enchanted places.
3. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
(b) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
(c) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(d) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
4. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
(a) A generosity test.
(b) A test of wills.
(c) A test of what he has learned.
(d) A test to see who can be the nicest.
5. What decision does Stargirl make at the end of this chapter?
(a) She decides to become a cheerleader again.
(b) She decides to run for prom queen.
(c) She decides to enter the state oratorical contest.
(d) She decides to go out for the track team.
6. What are Stargirl and Leo allowed to do after the contest that is different?
(a) Join the adults in the nightclub.
(b) Sleep in the desert.
(c) Spend the night together.
(d) Go to the movies alone.
7. What does Stargirl tell Leo she wants to do for her job when she is an adult?
(a) TV director.
(c) Truck driver.
(d) Yoga instructor.
8. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
(a) Stargirl is not eating with Dori.
(b) Kevin is eating lunch with Stargirl.
(c) All of the students are laughing at Stargirl.
(d) No one is in the cafeteria.
9. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
(a) The desert.
(b) The past.
(c) The youth.
(d) The future.
10. What does Archie show Leo in his tool shed?
(b) Stargirl's wagon.
(c) Stargirl's office.
(d) A new fossil he found.
11. How many people come to congratulate Stargirl when she gets back to the school?
12. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
(b) Come with me.
(c) I love you.
(d) You're welcome.
13. How is Stargirl's room described by the author?
(a) Normal and ordinary.
(b) Different and charming.
(c) Spacious and barren.
(d) Cluttered and full.
14. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(b) The silent treatment.
(d) A new school.
15. What is a Moa?
(a) A big extinct bird.
(b) A desert animal, similar to a mouse.
(c) A type of cactus.
(d) A long poisonous type of snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stargirl take Leo?
2. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
3. How does Leo describe Stargirl's family that surprises him?
4. What does Leo learn how to do?
5. How does the audience react to Stargirl's second speech?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)