|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
(c) The desert.
2. Why does Leo sneak out of school?
(a) To avoid Stargirl.
(b) To visit Archie.
(c) To help the singing group prepare.
(d) To have time alone with Stargirl.
3. What does Mr. Caraway do that surprises Leo?
(a) Has a pep rally for Stargirl.
(b) Asks him to join the speech club.
(c) Gives him Stargirl's silver plate.
(d) Asks him to leave.
4. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He goes straight home.
(b) He tries to talk to Kevin.
(c) He goes to visit Archie.
(d) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
5. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
(a) She is honest with her about her feelings.
(b) She accepts Leo as her boyfriend.
(c) She goes with her to the speech contest.
(d) She cheers her on no matter what.
6. How does Stargirl think of Archie?
(a) As her confidante.
(b) As her grandfather.
(c) As her friend.
(d) As her uncle.
7. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(a) The power of stars.
(c) Enchanted places.
8. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
9. What do members of the Sunflower club pledge to do?
(a) Accept people as they are.
(b) See the good in everyone.
(c) Keep the desert as it once was.
(d) One nice thing a day.
10. What does the gift make Leo think?
(a) That Stargirl is out there watching him.
(b) That he should have been nicer to Stargirl.
(c) That he needs to search harder to find Stargirl.
(d) That he needs to get in touch in with his roots.
11. What does Stargirl hand out in the cafeteria after the competition?
(a) Smiley face cookies.
(b) Invitations to a party.
(c) Copies of her speech.
12. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
(a) She tells him that she will never be normal.
(b) She laughs and says that she is normal.
(c) She runs away from him crying.
(d) She vanishes from school.
13. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A bone.
(b) Some rocks.
(c) A picture of himself.
(d) A slip of paper.
14. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
(b) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(c) Announcement for a musical group.
(d) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
15. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
(a) A folder.
(c) A picture.
(d) A sketch she had drawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Susan (Stargirl) say that Dori is mad at her?
2. How do Stargirl and Leo celebrate?
3. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
4. How does Dori show that she will respect her friend's decision no matter what?
5. How does Leo describe his relationship with Stargirl after her transformation?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)