|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stargirl respond when Leo tries to avoid him?
(a) She leaves him alone.
(b) She does not give up on him.
(c) She moves on to someone else.
(d) She avoids coming to school.
2. What is Stargirl doing for her five-year-old neighbor?
(a) Completing a picture biography of him.
(b) Creating a painting of him.
(c) Hiding special treats for him around the yard.
(d) Writing down special events in his life in a journal.
3. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
4. What does Stargirl tell Leo she wants to do for her job when she is an adult?
(a) Yoga instructor.
(b) Truck driver.
(d) TV director.
5. How is the student who asks Stargirl to dance described?
6. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
(b) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(c) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
(d) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
7. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
(a) The future.
(b) The desert.
(c) The past.
(d) The youth.
8. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
9. How does this chapter end?
(a) Leo thinking about his decision in bed.
(b) Leo looking up at the stars thinking about things.
(c) Leo trying to meditate.
(d) Leo talking about his decision with Kevin.
10. What does Kevin say about Stargirl and Leo?
(a) He says that Stargirl is very strange.
(b) He says that Stargirl is in love with Leo.
(c) He says that Stargirl is going to get in trouble.
(d) He says that Stargirl is trying to get Leo on his side.
11. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(b) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
(c) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
(d) Announcement for a musical group.
12. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Pizza parlor.
(c) Dentist's office.
13. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
(a) She accepts Leo as her boyfriend.
(b) She goes with her to the speech contest.
(c) She cheers her on no matter what.
(d) She is honest with her about her feelings.
14. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
(a) He tries to hide it from the others.
(b) It makes him feel good inside.
(c) He pretends that he posted it there.
(d) He knows it cannot be good.
15. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He goes to visit Archie.
(b) He goes straight home.
(c) He tries to talk to Kevin.
(d) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stargirl practice her speech?
2. What does Stargirl do when there is a decision to make?
3. What does Leo notice about the desert?
4. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
5. What does Leo see Stargirl do for other people to discover?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)