|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball?
(a) Walking with Dori.
(b) In a bicycle side car.
(c) In a car with Leo.
(d) Walking Cinnamon on a leash.
2. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(b) The power of stars.
(c) Enchanted places.
3. Why does Susan (Stargirl) say that Dori is mad at her?
(a) For not sitting with her at lunch anymore.
(b) For spending too much time with Leo.
(c) For changing and betraying herself.
(d) For changing her name without asking her opinion.
4. Which character seems unaware of the cold treatment being dished out at school?
5. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He goes to visit Archie.
(b) He goes straight home.
(c) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
(d) He tries to talk to Kevin.
6. Which of the following fictional characters does Leo say Stargirl reminds him of?
(a) Alice in Wonderland.
(b) Johnny Appleseed.
(c) Paul Bunyan.
(d) The road runner.
7. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(b) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(c) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(d) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
8. What does Leo ask Archie if he believes in?
(b) True love.
(c) Enchanted places.
9. Which of the following pairs of words best describes Stargirl?
(a) Generous and selfless.
(b) Surprising and fanatical.
(c) Hopeful and inspiring.
(d) Regretful and angry.
10. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
(a) A sketch she had drawn.
(b) A picture.
(c) A folder.
11. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
(a) It is on the radio.
(b) It is in the newspaper and on the television news.
(c) A billboard is created.
(d) It is in the school paper.
12. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
(a) Walk and talk.
(b) Practice Stargirl's speech.
(c) Visit Archie.
(d) Ride bikes together.
13. How does Stargirl think of Archie?
(a) As her friend.
(b) As her uncle.
(c) As her grandfather.
(d) As her confidante.
14. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
(a) To find Stargirl.
(b) So they can talk without interruptions.
(c) To look at the cacti.
(d) To bury Barney.
15. What is a Moa?
(a) A big extinct bird.
(b) A long poisonous type of snake.
(c) A type of cactus.
(d) A desert animal, similar to a mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the audience react to Stargirl's second speech?
2. How does Leo describe his relationship with Stargirl after her transformation?
3. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
4. What solution does Archie offer to Leo for his problem?
5. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)