|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
(a) A test of wills.
(b) A generosity test.
(c) A test of what he has learned.
(d) A test to see who can be the nicest.
2. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
3. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(b) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
(c) Announcement for a musical group.
(d) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
4. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
5. What do the girls tease Leo about?
(a) They ask him about the next Hot Seat.
(b) They ask him to join the cheerleading squad.
(c) They tell him he has toilet paper stuck to his feet.
(d) They call him Starboy.
6. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(b) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(c) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(d) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
7. How does the audience react to Stargirl's second speech?
(a) By throwing things at her.
(b) With silence.
(c) By yelling at her.
(d) With wild applause.
8. What solution does Archie offer to Leo for his problem?
(a) He can teach his friends about Stargirl's good characteristics.
(b) He can learn to ignore his feelings.
(c) He can stay away from Stargirl.
(d) He can grow thicker skin.
9. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
10. When does Archie say that most people are at that more primitive place?
(a) When they are coming out of sleep in the morning.
(b) When the rest of the world is sleeping and they are the only ones awake.
(c) When they are able to meditate completely.
(d) When they are just drifting off to sleep in the night.
11. What does Leo say he looks for when he reads the newspaper?
(a) Acts of kindness.
(b) Hints as to where Stargirl may be.
(c) Ideas about how he can surprise people.
(d) Information on all of his classmates.
12. Where does Stargirl practice her speech?
(a) In front of an audience of cacti.
(b) In her bedroom in front of the mirror.
(c) On the Hot Seat.
(d) In front of Leo and Kevin.
13. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
(a) Riding their bikes around the town.
(b) Delivering gifts to unsuspecting strangers.
(c) Meditating in the desert.
(d) Taking notes about the students at school.
14. Where does Stargirl take Leo?
(a) Lavendar field.
(b) Archie's house.
(c) Her house.
15. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
(a) Who he values more.
(b) Which people are true friends.
(c) How to teach other people about Stargirl.
(d) Who he can ignore and who he cannot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
2. What does Stargirl's necklace identify her as?
3. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
4. What does Stargirl do when there is a decision to make?
5. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)