|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillari do with what Stargirl gives her?
(a) Leaves it and walks away.
(b) Uses her shoe to smash it.
(c) Gives it to Leo.
(d) Throws it at Stargirl.
2. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
(a) It is in the newspaper and on the television news.
(b) It is on the radio.
(c) A billboard is created.
(d) It is in the school paper.
3. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
(a) A test to see who can be the nicest.
(b) A test of wills.
(c) A test of what he has learned.
(d) A generosity test.
4. Which of the following fictional characters does Leo say Stargirl reminds him of?
(a) Paul Bunyan.
(b) The road runner.
(c) Alice in Wonderland.
(d) Johnny Appleseed.
5. What song did the band play that Stargirl led a group of dancers during?
(a) Electric slide.
(b) Hokey Pokey.
(c) Bunny hop.
6. What is a Moa?
(a) A big extinct bird.
(b) A type of cactus.
(c) A long poisonous type of snake.
(d) A desert animal, similar to a mouse.
7. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(b) Ride a bicycle.
(c) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(d) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
8. What does Leo say that he feels guilty doing?
(a) Going water skiing.
(b) Searching for Stargirl.
(c) Buying a card at Hallmark.
(d) Visiting the desert.
9. What solution does Archie offer to Leo for his problem?
(a) He can stay away from Stargirl.
(b) He can teach his friends about Stargirl's good characteristics.
(c) He can learn to ignore his feelings.
(d) He can grow thicker skin.
10. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
11. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
(a) Riding their bikes around the town.
(b) Taking notes about the students at school.
(c) Meditating in the desert.
(d) Delivering gifts to unsuspecting strangers.
12. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(a) Enchanted places.
(d) The power of stars.
13. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
14. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
(a) The past.
(b) The desert.
(c) The youth.
(d) The future.
15. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
2. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
3. What was on the tie Leo has?
4. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
5. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)