|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
2. What do the girls tease Leo about?
(a) They ask him about the next Hot Seat.
(b) They ask him to join the cheerleading squad.
(c) They tell him he has toilet paper stuck to his feet.
(d) They call him Starboy.
3. Why does Leo sneak out of school?
(a) To help the singing group prepare.
(b) To visit Archie.
(c) To avoid Stargirl.
(d) To have time alone with Stargirl.
4. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
(a) Kevin is eating lunch with Stargirl.
(b) All of the students are laughing at Stargirl.
(c) No one is in the cafeteria.
(d) Stargirl is not eating with Dori.
5. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
(a) Meditating in the desert.
(b) Taking notes about the students at school.
(c) Riding their bikes around the town.
(d) Delivering gifts to unsuspecting strangers.
6. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
(a) A generosity test.
(b) A test to see who can be the nicest.
(c) A test of what he has learned.
(d) A test of wills.
7. What does Leo tell Stargirl when she finally corners him?
(a) He says that he hasn't been avoiding her.
(b) He asks her to help him feel differently.
(c) He tells her that he is embarrassed.
(d) He says that something has to change.
8. What is a Moa?
(a) A big extinct bird.
(b) A long poisonous type of snake.
(c) A type of cactus.
(d) A desert animal, similar to a mouse.
9. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball?
(a) In a car with Leo.
(b) Walking with Dori.
(c) In a bicycle side car.
(d) Walking Cinnamon on a leash.
10. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) Some rocks.
(b) A bone.
(c) A picture of himself.
(d) A slip of paper.
11. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 5 weeks.
12. What does Mr. Caraway do that surprises Leo?
(a) Asks him to join the speech club.
(b) Gives him Stargirl's silver plate.
(c) Asks him to leave.
(d) Has a pep rally for Stargirl.
13. How does the audience react to Stargirl's second speech?
(a) With wild applause.
(b) By yelling at her.
(c) With silence.
(d) By throwing things at her.
14. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
(a) To find Stargirl.
(b) To bury Barney.
(c) So they can talk without interruptions.
(d) To look at the cacti.
15. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
(a) A song dedicated to him on the radio.
(b) A photo of Stargirl.
(c) A small cactus in a pot.
(d) A gift-wrapped package.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the most disturbing facts about the social status for Stargirl at her school?
2. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
3. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
4. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
5. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)