|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character seems to be growing more and more paranoid?
2. How does Leo describe Stargirl's family that surprises him?
3. What are Stargirl and Leo allowed to do after the contest that is different?
(a) Spend the night together.
(b) Go to the movies alone.
(c) Join the adults in the nightclub.
(d) Sleep in the desert.
4. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
(a) A conversation about how Leo avoided her.
(b) A conversation about whether or not they are in love.
(c) A conversation about how Archie can help them with their problem.
(d) A conversation about acceptance and conformity.
5. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(a) A new school.
(c) The silent treatment.
6. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(b) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(c) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(d) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
7. Where does Stargirl take Leo?
(a) Lavendar field.
(b) Archie's house.
(d) Her house.
8. How does the audience react to Stargirl's second speech?
(a) By throwing things at her.
(b) With wild applause.
(c) With silence.
(d) By yelling at her.
9. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
(a) How to teach other people about Stargirl.
(b) Who he values more.
(c) Which people are true friends.
(d) Who he can ignore and who he cannot.
10. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
(a) Dentist's office.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Pizza parlor.
11. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
(a) A photo of Stargirl.
(b) A gift-wrapped package.
(c) A song dedicated to him on the radio.
(d) A small cactus in a pot.
12. What does Stargirl's necklace identify her as?
(a) Winner of the state speech contest.
(b) Member of the Ukee Dokes.
(c) Member of the Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(d) Desert princess.
13. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(b) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
(c) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
(d) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
14. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball?
(a) Walking Cinnamon on a leash.
(b) In a bicycle side car.
(c) In a car with Leo.
(d) Walking with Dori.
15. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Announcement for a musical group.
(b) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
(c) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(d) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
2. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
3. What does Leo say he looks for when he reads the newspaper?
4. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
5. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)