|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the student who asks Stargirl to dance described?
2. Which character seems to be growing more and more paranoid?
3. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
(a) Stargirl continues to cheer for the other teams.
(b) Stargirl has qualified for the state finals in the oratorical contest.
(c) Leo will not give up on Stargirl.
(d) Their basketball team is not listed on the Roadrunner finals.
4. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
(a) She goes with her to the speech contest.
(b) She accepts Leo as her boyfriend.
(c) She is honest with her about her feelings.
(d) She cheers her on no matter what.
5. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
6. What does Archie show Leo in his tool shed?
(a) Stargirl's wagon.
(c) Stargirl's office.
(d) A new fossil he found.
7. Which of the following pairs of words best describes Stargirl?
(a) Regretful and angry.
(b) Generous and selfless.
(c) Surprising and fanatical.
(d) Hopeful and inspiring.
8. What does Leo see Stargirl do for other people to discover?
(a) Paintings on sidewalks.
(b) Write special notes.
(c) Plant special seeds.
(d) Leave coins here and there.
9. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(b) Ride a bicycle.
(c) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
(d) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
10. How do Stargirl and Leo celebrate?
(a) They have a party with their friends.
(b) They go out into the desert.
(c) They drink ginger ale and dance.
(d) They go out for a special dinner.
11. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He wants to join it.
(c) He is proud.
(d) He doesn't know what to think about it.
12. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
(b) A sketch she had drawn.
(c) A folder.
(d) A picture.
13. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
(a) A photo of Stargirl.
(b) A gift-wrapped package.
(c) A song dedicated to him on the radio.
(d) A small cactus in a pot.
14. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
(a) How to teach other people about Stargirl.
(b) Who he can ignore and who he cannot.
(c) Who he values more.
(d) Which people are true friends.
15. How does Leo describe Stargirl's family that surprises him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Moa?
2. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
3. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
4. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
5. What song did the band play that Stargirl led a group of dancers during?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)