|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He goes to visit Archie.
(b) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
(c) He goes straight home.
(d) He tries to talk to Kevin.
2. What does Leo tell Stargirl when she finally corners him?
(a) He says that something has to change.
(b) He asks her to help him feel differently.
(c) He says that he hasn't been avoiding her.
(d) He tells her that he is embarrassed.
3. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
(b) You're welcome.
(c) I love you.
(d) Come with me.
4. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
(a) A conversation about acceptance and conformity.
(b) A conversation about how Leo avoided her.
(c) A conversation about how Archie can help them with their problem.
(d) A conversation about whether or not they are in love.
5. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
(b) Dentist's office.
(c) Pizza parlor.
(d) Grocery store.
6. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A bone.
(b) A slip of paper.
(c) A picture of himself.
(d) Some rocks.
7. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(b) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
(c) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
(d) Announcement for a musical group.
8. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
(b) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(c) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(d) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
9. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
(a) Practice Stargirl's speech.
(b) Walk and talk.
(c) Visit Archie.
(d) Ride bikes together.
10. What are Stargirl and Leo allowed to do after the contest that is different?
(a) Spend the night together.
(b) Go to the movies alone.
(c) Sleep in the desert.
(d) Join the adults in the nightclub.
11. What solution does Archie offer to Leo for his problem?
(a) He can learn to ignore his feelings.
(b) He can stay away from Stargirl.
(c) He can grow thicker skin.
(d) He can teach his friends about Stargirl's good characteristics.
12. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
(a) The youth.
(b) The desert.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
13. How does this chapter end?
(a) Leo trying to meditate.
(b) Leo talking about his decision with Kevin.
(c) Leo thinking about his decision in bed.
(d) Leo looking up at the stars thinking about things.
14. How is Stargirl's room described by the author?
(a) Different and charming.
(b) Normal and ordinary.
(c) Cluttered and full.
(d) Spacious and barren.
15. What does Stargirl do when there is a decision to make?
(a) She asks Leo what Evelyn Everybody would do.
(b) She asks Leo what he thinks she should do.
(c) She waits to see what the other girls are doing first.
(d) She refuses to make a decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo say he looks for when he reads the newspaper?
2. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
3. What does Leo notice about the desert?
4. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
5. What does Kevin say about Stargirl and Leo?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)