|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
(a) He knows it cannot be good.
(b) He pretends that he posted it there.
(c) It makes him feel good inside.
(d) He tries to hide it from the others.
2. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
(a) How to teach other people about Stargirl.
(b) Who he can ignore and who he cannot.
(c) Which people are true friends.
(d) Who he values more.
3. What does Leo tell Stargirl he wants to do for his job when he is an adult?
(b) TV director.
(c) Truck driver.
4. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(b) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(c) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
(d) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
5. How does this chapter end?
(a) Leo talking about his decision with Kevin.
(b) Leo thinking about his decision in bed.
(c) Leo looking up at the stars thinking about things.
(d) Leo trying to meditate.
6. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
(a) She cheers her on no matter what.
(b) She goes with her to the speech contest.
(c) She is honest with her about her feelings.
(d) She accepts Leo as her boyfriend.
7. Where does Stargirl take Leo?
(a) Lavendar field.
(b) Her house.
(c) Archie's house.
8. What does Leo say that he feels guilty doing?
(a) Searching for Stargirl.
(b) Visiting the desert.
(c) Buying a card at Hallmark.
(d) Going water skiing.
9. What does Stargirl hand out in the cafeteria after the competition?
(a) Copies of her speech.
(b) Invitations to a party.
(c) Smiley face cookies.
10. What was on the tie Leo has?
11. What does the gift make Leo think?
(a) That he should have been nicer to Stargirl.
(b) That Stargirl is out there watching him.
(c) That he needs to get in touch in with his roots.
(d) That he needs to search harder to find Stargirl.
12. How is the student who asks Stargirl to dance described?
13. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
(a) To look at the cacti.
(b) To find Stargirl.
(c) So they can talk without interruptions.
(d) To bury Barney.
14. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 years.
15. How many people come to congratulate Stargirl when she gets back to the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
2. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
3. Which character seems unaware of the cold treatment being dished out at school?
4. Which of the following fictional characters does Leo say Stargirl reminds him of?
5. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)