|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He wants to join it.
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He doesn't know what to think about it.
2. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(b) The silent treatment.
(c) A new school.
3. What do members of the Sunflower club pledge to do?
(a) Accept people as they are.
(b) See the good in everyone.
(c) One nice thing a day.
(d) Keep the desert as it once was.
4. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
(b) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
(c) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(d) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
5. How does Stargirl think of Archie?
(a) As her grandfather.
(b) As her confidante.
(c) As her friend.
(d) As her uncle.
6. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
(a) A gift-wrapped package.
(b) A small cactus in a pot.
(c) A song dedicated to him on the radio.
(d) A photo of Stargirl.
7. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
8. What was on the tie Leo has?
9. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A slip of paper.
(b) Some rocks.
(c) A bone.
(d) A picture of himself.
10. What does Leo tell Stargirl he wants to do for his job when he is an adult?
(a) Truck driver.
(d) TV director.
11. Why does Susan (Stargirl) say that Dori is mad at her?
(a) For changing her name without asking her opinion.
(b) For changing and betraying herself.
(c) For not sitting with her at lunch anymore.
(d) For spending too much time with Leo.
12. How is the student who asks Stargirl to dance described?
13. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Dentist's office.
(d) Pizza parlor.
14. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
(a) She reads books.
(b) She hangs out with other girls.
(c) She loves to shop.
(d) She sits and listens to Leo talk.
15. What does Mr. Caraway do that surprises Leo?
(a) Has a pep rally for Stargirl.
(b) Asks him to join the speech club.
(c) Gives him Stargirl's silver plate.
(d) Asks him to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
2. What is one of the most disturbing facts about the social status for Stargirl at her school?
3. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
4. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
5. What does Leo say he looks for when he reads the newspaper?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)