|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
(a) Riding their bikes around the town.
(b) Taking notes about the students at school.
(c) Meditating in the desert.
(d) Delivering gifts to unsuspecting strangers.
2. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
(a) Stargirl continues to cheer for the other teams.
(b) Leo will not give up on Stargirl.
(c) Stargirl has qualified for the state finals in the oratorical contest.
(d) Their basketball team is not listed on the Roadrunner finals.
3. What does Hillari do with what Stargirl gives her?
(a) Uses her shoe to smash it.
(b) Throws it at Stargirl.
(c) Gives it to Leo.
(d) Leaves it and walks away.
4. When does Archie say that most people are at that more primitive place?
(a) When the rest of the world is sleeping and they are the only ones awake.
(b) When they are just drifting off to sleep in the night.
(c) When they are coming out of sleep in the morning.
(d) When they are able to meditate completely.
5. What decision does Stargirl make at the end of this chapter?
(a) She decides to run for prom queen.
(b) She decides to enter the state oratorical contest.
(c) She decides to go out for the track team.
(d) She decides to become a cheerleader again.
6. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(b) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
(c) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
(d) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
7. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
(a) The desert.
8. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A picture of himself.
(b) A bone.
(c) Some rocks.
(d) A slip of paper.
9. What does Kevin say about Stargirl and Leo?
(a) He says that Stargirl is very strange.
(b) He says that Stargirl is trying to get Leo on his side.
(c) He says that Stargirl is in love with Leo.
(d) He says that Stargirl is going to get in trouble.
10. Which of the following pairs of words best describes Stargirl?
(a) Generous and selfless.
(b) Surprising and fanatical.
(c) Hopeful and inspiring.
(d) Regretful and angry.
11. What is Stargirl doing for her five-year-old neighbor?
(a) Completing a picture biography of him.
(b) Creating a painting of him.
(c) Writing down special events in his life in a journal.
(d) Hiding special treats for him around the yard.
12. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He tries to talk to Kevin.
(b) He goes straight home.
(c) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
(d) He goes to visit Archie.
13. What does Stargirl do when there is a decision to make?
(a) She waits to see what the other girls are doing first.
(b) She asks Leo what he thinks she should do.
(c) She asks Leo what Evelyn Everybody would do.
(d) She refuses to make a decision.
14. What does Leo ask Archie if he believes in?
(b) True love.
(c) Enchanted places.
15. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
(a) To look at the cacti.
(b) To find Stargirl.
(c) So they can talk without interruptions.
(d) To bury Barney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
2. How does Leo describe his relationship with Stargirl after her transformation?
3. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
4. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
5. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)