|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character seems unaware of the cold treatment being dished out at school?
2. What decision does Stargirl make at the end of this chapter?
(a) She decides to go out for the track team.
(b) She decides to become a cheerleader again.
(c) She decides to enter the state oratorical contest.
(d) She decides to run for prom queen.
3. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
4. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
(a) It makes him feel good inside.
(b) He knows it cannot be good.
(c) He tries to hide it from the others.
(d) He pretends that he posted it there.
5. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(a) The power of stars.
(b) Enchanted places.
6. What does Stargirl hand out in the cafeteria after the competition?
(a) Invitations to a party.
(b) Smiley face cookies.
(c) Copies of her speech.
7. Why does Leo return to Mica?
(a) For no particular reason that he can identify.
(b) To look for Stargirl.
(c) To visit the desert.
(d) To visit Archie.
8. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
(b) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(c) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(d) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
9. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
(a) Stargirl is not eating with Dori.
(b) All of the students are laughing at Stargirl.
(c) Kevin is eating lunch with Stargirl.
(d) No one is in the cafeteria.
10. What was on the tie Leo has?
11. What does Mr. Caraway do that surprises Leo?
(a) Has a pep rally for Stargirl.
(b) Asks him to join the speech club.
(c) Asks him to leave.
(d) Gives him Stargirl's silver plate.
12. How does Leo describe Stargirl's family that surprises him?
13. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He goes to visit Archie.
(b) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
(c) He tries to talk to Kevin.
(d) He goes straight home.
14. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
15. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Archie show Leo in his tool shed?
2. What is a Moa?
3. What does Stargirl's necklace identify her as?
4. What does Leo see Stargirl do for other people to discover?
5. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)