|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on the tie Leo has?
2. When does Archie say that most people are at that more primitive place?
(a) When they are just drifting off to sleep in the night.
(b) When the rest of the world is sleeping and they are the only ones awake.
(c) When they are coming out of sleep in the morning.
(d) When they are able to meditate completely.
3. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
(a) Announcement for a musical group.
(b) Picture of Stargirl and Leo together.
(c) Newspaper article about Stargirl's speech.
(d) A missing poster for Cinnamon.
4. What do the girls tease Leo about?
(a) They call him Starboy.
(b) They tell him he has toilet paper stuck to his feet.
(c) They ask him to join the cheerleading squad.
(d) They ask him about the next Hot Seat.
5. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
6. How is Stargirl's room described by the author?
(a) Normal and ordinary.
(b) Different and charming.
(c) Cluttered and full.
(d) Spacious and barren.
7. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
(a) A test of wills.
(b) A test of what he has learned.
(c) A test to see who can be the nicest.
(d) A generosity test.
8. Why does Susan (Stargirl) say that Dori is mad at her?
(a) For spending too much time with Leo.
(b) For not sitting with her at lunch anymore.
(c) For changing and betraying herself.
(d) For changing her name without asking her opinion.
9. What does Stargirl's necklace identify her as?
(a) Member of the Ukee Dokes.
(b) Winner of the state speech contest.
(c) Member of the Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(d) Desert princess.
10. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
(a) A picture.
(c) A folder.
(d) A sketch she had drawn.
11. How does this chapter end?
(a) Leo thinking about his decision in bed.
(b) Leo talking about his decision with Kevin.
(c) Leo looking up at the stars thinking about things.
(d) Leo trying to meditate.
12. How does the audience react to Stargirl's second speech?
(a) By yelling at her.
(b) With wild applause.
(c) By throwing things at her.
(d) With silence.
13. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
(a) Who he values more.
(b) How to teach other people about Stargirl.
(c) Which people are true friends.
(d) Who he can ignore and who he cannot.
14. What does the gift make Leo think?
(a) That he needs to get in touch in with his roots.
(b) That he needs to search harder to find Stargirl.
(c) That he should have been nicer to Stargirl.
(d) That Stargirl is out there watching him.
15. What does Leo say he looks for when he reads the newspaper?
(a) Acts of kindness.
(b) Information on all of his classmates.
(c) Ideas about how he can surprise people.
(d) Hints as to where Stargirl may be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
2. What does Archie bury with Barney?
3. What does Leo learn how to do?
4. What does Leo see Stargirl do for other people to discover?
5. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)