|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Leo in this story?
2. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
(a) A book filled with songs.
(b) A pet rat.
(c) Clothes to change into at breaks.
(d) Her ukulele.
3. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
(a) Runs the wrong way at a track meet.
(b) Is hit by a car.
(c) Gets arrested by the police.
(d) Cheers at the football game.
4. What is Wayne's goal in life?
(a) Race car driver.
5. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They throw things at Stargirl.
(b) They get up and leave.
(c) They begin a personal attack.
(d) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
6. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
(a) Grand Marshal.
(b) Grand Chief.
(c) Grand Pooba.
(d) Grand Tornio.
7. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
(a) The fact that the team is winning.
(b) The fact that the gym is packed.
(c) The fact that no one is listening to her anymore.
(d) The need by the fans and team to destroy the other team.
8. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
(a) She is quiet.
(b) She is known for never complaining.
(c) She is a hoaxer.
(d) She is gorgeous.
9. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(d) Uncle Pete.
10. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
11. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(b) How are you.
(c) Can I eat with you.
(d) I love you.
12. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
(a) Notebook full of poems.
(b) A video camera to record every event.
(c) Book bag with food for Cinnamon.
(d) Copies of Stargirl's speeches.
13. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
14. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(b) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(c) She gets on the table and dances around.
(d) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
15. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillari drop Cinnamon instead of throwing him over the railing?
2. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
3. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
4. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
5. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)