|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
(a) A book filled with songs.
(b) Clothes to change into at breaks.
(c) A pet rat.
(d) Her ukulele.
2. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
(a) "Where did she come from?"
(b) "Who is the new girl?"
(c) "Did you see her?"
(d) "Where were you?"
3. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Porcupine quill ties.
(b) Stuffed real porcupines.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Collection of porcupine quills.
4. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They pour Gatorade over her.
(b) They hide her uniform.
(c) They make her miss the bus.
(d) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
5. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(c) Uncle Pete.
6. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because she always seems to surprise them.
(b) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
(c) Because she has made the right friends.
(d) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
7. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
(a) He feels angry.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He feels relieved.
(d) He feels warm.
8. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
(a) She should try out for the school play.
(b) She cannot be real.
(c) She is not fitting in to the school.
(d) She is unable to communicate with the other students.
9. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
10. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They get up and leave.
(b) They throw things at Stargirl.
(c) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
(d) They begin a personal attack.
11. What is Wayne's goal in life?
(a) Race car driver.
12. How does Stargirl arrive at school on the second day?
(a) Wearing four leaf clovers.
(b) Dressed in a Heidi costume.
(c) Dressed in overalls.
(d) Dressed in a prom dress.
13. Why does Kevin call Leo?
(a) To tell him that Hillari likes him.
(b) To tell him that the team will win.
(c) To tell him to hurry to the football game.
(d) To tell him that Wayne was hurt.
14. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things seem to get worse.
(b) Things become very bizarre.
(c) Things seem to go back to normal.
(d) Things seem to get out of hand.
15. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
(b) Leo Borlock.
(c) A.H. Brubarker
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
2. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
3. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
4. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
5. Where does the book say the character Archie lives?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)