|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Write an article about her.
(b) Follow her.
(c) Include her in their group.
(d) Try to make friends with her.
2. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
(a) He is upset with Kevin for not following Stargirl all day.
(b) He is upset with Kevin for not eating lunch with Stargirl.
(c) He is upset with Kevin for not setting up an interview with Stargirl.
(d) He is upset with Kevin for not finding out where Stargirl lives.
3. What information about Stargirl does Archie share with the boys?
(a) He tells them that her parents wear costumes very similar to what she wears at school.
(b) He tells them that she also comes to visit him for advice.
(c) He tells her that he used to help her with her science when she was home-schooled.
(d) He tells her that she comes from a normal home with normal parents.
4. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
(b) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(c) To make Hillari mad.
(d) Because he is cute.
5. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
6. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They hide her uniform.
(b) They pour Gatorade over her.
(c) They make her miss the bus.
(d) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
7. How does the audience react to Stargirl?
(a) They point and laugh.
(b) They are very quiet.
(c) They cheer.
(d) They leave.
8. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(b) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(c) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(d) Tiny Bubbles.
9. Where does Stargirl go that annoys Anna?
(a) She goes to her grandfather's wake.
(b) She sings Happy Birthday to her.
(c) She goes to her parent's house.
(d) She visits her at home without being invited.
10. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
(a) She ripped up her geometry text book.
(b) She sat on her desk and refused to do the work.
(c) She made up a song about a triangle and sings it to the teacher.
(d) She wrote on the chalkboard.
11. What did Stargirl stop doing?
(a) She wrote a new speech.
(b) She stopped cheering for the other team.
(c) She started playing basketball.
(d) She quit the cheerleading squad.
12. What happens to Stargirl?
(a) Her eyes fill with tears.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She starts laughing.
(d) She begins to sing.
13. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
(a) Runs the wrong way at a track meet.
(b) Gets arrested by the police.
(c) Cheers at the football game.
(d) Is hit by a car.
14. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
(a) A video camera to record every event.
(b) Notebook full of poems.
(c) Copies of Stargirl's speeches.
(d) Book bag with food for Cinnamon.
15. What do many of the community suspect Stargirl of?
(a) Having ulterior motives.
(b) Trying to be odder than normal.
(c) Not understanding society.
(d) Being slightly mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
2. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
3. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
4. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
5. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)