|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stargirl sign things?
(a) A picture of a girl.
(b) A graphic of a star with a girl.
(c) A heart and some stars.
(d) A giant S.
2. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
(b) A vegetable.
(c) A boy.
(d) A plant.
3. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He is having a birthday.
(b) He saw something mysterious.
(c) He found a rare treasure.
(d) He wrote an article.
4. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
(a) Understanding and improvement.
(b) Need to win at all costs.
(c) Peace and harmony.
(d) Revenge and Surprise.
5. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
(a) Home Bound.
(b) Round the Building.
(c) Hot Seat.
(d) Open Stairs.
6. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
7. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are surprisingly timid.
(b) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
(c) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(d) They are more passive than normal.
8. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
(b) Beauty that is the earth.
(c) The unknown.
(d) Other students at school.
9. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She gets on the table and dances around.
(b) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(c) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(d) She walks out of the cafeteria.
10. Where does Stargirl go that annoys Anna?
(a) She goes to her parent's house.
(b) She visits her at home without being invited.
(c) She sings Happy Birthday to her.
(d) She goes to her grandfather's wake.
11. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
12. Which of the following characters is the cameraman for Hot Seat?
13. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(b) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(c) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(d) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
14. Why do the boys go to visit Archie?
(a) To talk about science.
(b) To ask advice about Stargirl.
(c) To get help with their homework.
(d) To do chores to earn money.
15. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
(a) She cheers for the cafeteria workers.
(b) She screams and runs out the door.
(c) She goes over to Leo.
(d) She bursts into tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
2. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
3. What does Leo find in his notebook?
4. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
5. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)