|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the boys go to visit Archie?
(a) To get help with their homework.
(b) To do chores to earn money.
(c) To talk about science.
(d) To ask advice about Stargirl.
2. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
(a) She sits with her friends.
(b) She sits with Leo.
(c) She does not come to lunch.
(d) She sings and plays her ukulele.
3. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(b) Tiny Bubbles.
(c) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(d) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
4. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The antagonist.
(c) The illustrator.
(d) The author.
5. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
(a) Her pet rat.
(b) A declaration of love.
(c) Her lunch.
(d) He secret ambitions.
6. What does Stargirl do after she was on the Hot Seat?
(a) She stops coming to school.
(b) She goes back to doing good deeds.
(c) She becomes very withdrawn.
(d) She starts singing more and more songs.
7. What state is Leo going to move to?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New York.
8. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
(a) For her speech skills.
(b) For her odd clothes.
(c) For her strange behavior.
(d) For her cheerleading.
9. Why does Kevin call Leo?
(a) To tell him that Wayne was hurt.
(b) To tell him to hurry to the football game.
(c) To tell him that Hillari likes him.
(d) To tell him that the team will win.
10. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) No one.
(b) A group of girls.
11. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
(a) They both like to be popular.
(b) They both like to watch Stargirl.
(c) They are the same.
(d) They are opposites.
12. Where does the book say the character Archie lives?
(a) Next to the museum.
(b) In a house of bones.
(c) Behind the school.
(d) Near a cemetary.
13. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Include her in their group.
(b) Follow her.
(c) Try to make friends with her.
(d) Write an article about her.
14. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
(a) She screams and runs out the door.
(b) She cheers for the cafeteria workers.
(c) She goes over to Leo.
(d) She bursts into tears.
15. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
(a) Leo Borlock.
(c) A.H. Brubarker
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
2. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
3. How does the audience react to Stargirl?
4. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
5. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)