|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
(a) The fact that no one is listening to her anymore.
(b) The fact that the team is winning.
(c) The need by the fans and team to destroy the other team.
(d) The fact that the gym is packed.
2. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
(a) Elf Owl.
(d) Peer relations.
3. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) Athletes and new students.
(b) New students and honor students.
(c) All students throughout the year.
(d) Honor students and athletes.
4. How does Stargirl sign things?
(a) A picture of a girl.
(b) A giant S.
(c) A graphic of a star with a girl.
(d) A heart and some stars.
5. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
(c) Problem solver.
6. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
7. What does Stargirl do after she was on the Hot Seat?
(a) She stops coming to school.
(b) She goes back to doing good deeds.
(c) She becomes very withdrawn.
(d) She starts singing more and more songs.
8. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
9. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
(a) Because there is a special program at half-time.
(b) To see Stargirl.
(c) Because the team is winning.
(d) To watch the football team.
10. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
(a) How to care for pets.
(b) How to complete good deeds.
(c) How to dress.
(d) How to give speeches.
11. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
(a) Home Bound.
(b) Hot Seat.
(c) Round the Building.
(d) Open Stairs.
12. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
13. Why do the boys go to visit Archie?
(a) To get help with their homework.
(b) To talk about science.
(c) To do chores to earn money.
(d) To ask advice about Stargirl.
14. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He saw something mysterious.
(b) He is having a birthday.
(c) He wrote an article.
(d) He found a rare treasure.
15. What happens to the basketball team?
(a) They have an amazing winning streak.
(b) They are overshawdowed by the cheerleaders.
(c) They lose every single one of their games.
(d) They stop playing and watch Stargirl instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillari drop Cinnamon instead of throwing him over the railing?
2. How does Stargirl arrive at school on the second day?
3. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
4. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
5. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)