|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(b) How are you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Can I eat with you.
2. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They hide her uniform.
(b) They pour Gatorade over her.
(c) They make her miss the bus.
(d) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
3. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
(a) Peace and harmony.
(b) Need to win at all costs.
(c) Understanding and improvement.
(d) Revenge and Surprise.
4. How much time does the story skip?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) No time.
(d) One year.
5. What happens to the basketball team?
(a) They stop playing and watch Stargirl instead.
(b) They lose every single one of their games.
(c) They have an amazing winning streak.
(d) They are overshawdowed by the cheerleaders.
6. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
7. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
(a) How to complete good deeds.
(b) How to give speeches.
(c) How to dress.
(d) How to care for pets.
8. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
(a) The antagonist.
(b) The illustrator.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The author.
9. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They begin a personal attack.
(b) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
(c) They throw things at Stargirl.
(d) They get up and leave.
10. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To ask her what her problem is.
(b) To try to make friends with her.
(c) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(d) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
11. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
(c) Peer relations.
(d) Elf Owl.
12. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
(a) Cheers at the football game.
(b) Gets arrested by the police.
(c) Runs the wrong way at a track meet.
(d) Is hit by a car.
13. Where does Stargirl go that annoys Anna?
(a) She goes to her parent's house.
(b) She visits her at home without being invited.
(c) She sings Happy Birthday to her.
(d) She goes to her grandfather's wake.
14. What is Stargirl's normal attire?
(b) Flapper dress.
(c) Indian outfit.
(d) Pioneer dress.
15. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things become very bizarre.
(b) Things seem to get out of hand.
(c) Things seem to get worse.
(d) Things seem to go back to normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
2. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
3. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
4. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
5. How does Stargirl sign things?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)