|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In his homeroom.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) In his first class.
2. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Porcupine quill ties.
(b) Stuffed real porcupines.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Collection of porcupine quills.
3. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
(a) She likes it when everyone follows her instructions.
(b) She likes to be the center of attention.
(c) She wants to be friends with Stargirl.
(d) She likes to always be right.
4. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
(a) Copies of Stargirl's speeches.
(b) Notebook full of poems.
(c) A video camera to record every event.
(d) Book bag with food for Cinnamon.
5. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
(a) The fact that no one is listening to her anymore.
(b) The need by the fans and team to destroy the other team.
(c) The fact that the team is winning.
(d) The fact that the gym is packed.
6. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(b) Uncle Pete.
7. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
(a) A vegetable.
(b) A boy.
(c) A plant.
8. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
(a) She is a plant.
(b) She thinks she is an alien.
(c) She thinks she is trying out for a movie.
(d) She thinks she is a policeman in disguise.
9. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(a) How are you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Can I eat with you.
10. What information about Stargirl does Archie share with the boys?
(a) He tells her that he used to help her with her science when she was home-schooled.
(b) He tells her that she comes from a normal home with normal parents.
(c) He tells them that her parents wear costumes very similar to what she wears at school.
(d) He tells them that she also comes to visit him for advice.
11. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
(a) Be inspiring.
(b) Be thought provoking.
(c) Be respectful.
(d) Be controversial.
12. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
(a) She is the most popular person in school.
(b) She is average looking.
(c) She carries a notebook around.
(d) She is Stargirl's friend.
13. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
(a) She is known for never complaining.
(b) She is a hoaxer.
(c) She is gorgeous.
(d) She is quiet.
14. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) Honor students and athletes.
(b) All students throughout the year.
(c) Athletes and new students.
(d) New students and honor students.
15. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
(a) Peer relations.
(b) Elf Owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Stargirl?
2. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
3. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
4. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
5. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)