|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
(a) She cannot be real.
(b) She should try out for the school play.
(c) She is not fitting in to the school.
(d) She is unable to communicate with the other students.
2. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
3. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things seem to go back to normal.
(b) Things become very bizarre.
(c) Things seem to get out of hand.
(d) Things seem to get worse.
4. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
5. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She gets on the table and dances around.
(b) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(c) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(d) She plays the ukulele and sings.
6. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(b) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
(c) To make Hillari mad.
(d) Because he is cute.
7. What does Stargirl do after she was on the Hot Seat?
(a) She starts singing more and more songs.
(b) She goes back to doing good deeds.
(c) She stops coming to school.
(d) She becomes very withdrawn.
8. What is Stargirl's normal attire?
(a) Indian outfit.
(c) Pioneer dress.
(d) Flapper dress.
9. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(b) Crooked nose.
(c) Wears no makeup.
(d) Big eyes.
10. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
(a) To ask for his advice.
(b) To tell him what happened to Stargirl.
(c) To visit Senor Saguaro.
(d) To listen to one of his stories.
11. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(a) Can I eat with you.
(b) How are you.
(d) I love you.
12. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They get up and leave.
(b) They begin a personal attack.
(c) They throw things at Stargirl.
(d) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
13. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
(a) "Where were you?"
(b) "Where did she come from?"
(c) "Who is the new girl?"
(d) "Did you see her?"
14. How does Stargirl sign things?
(a) A giant S.
(b) A picture of a girl.
(c) A heart and some stars.
(d) A graphic of a star with a girl.
15. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
(a) Her pet rat.
(b) Her lunch.
(c) A declaration of love.
(d) He secret ambitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
2. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
3. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
4. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
5. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)