|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Collection of porcupine quills.
(b) Porcupine decorations.
(c) Stuffed real porcupines.
(d) Porcupine quill ties.
2. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
(a) He is upset with Kevin for not following Stargirl all day.
(b) He is upset with Kevin for not setting up an interview with Stargirl.
(c) He is upset with Kevin for not finding out where Stargirl lives.
(d) He is upset with Kevin for not eating lunch with Stargirl.
3. Why does Hillari drop Cinnamon instead of throwing him over the railing?
(a) Because Cinnamon bit her.
(b) Because someone in the crowd said "don't."
(c) Because Stargirl started to sing and Cinnamon came to her.
(d) Because someone grabbed him to save him.
4. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
5. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
(a) For her speech skills.
(b) For her strange behavior.
(c) For her cheerleading.
(d) For her odd clothes.
6. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
7. What do many of the community suspect Stargirl of?
(a) Having ulterior motives.
(b) Being slightly mean.
(c) Trying to be odder than normal.
(d) Not understanding society.
8. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Include her in their group.
(b) Follow her.
(c) Write an article about her.
(d) Try to make friends with her.
9. What state is Leo going to move to?
(b) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
10. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She says she will not.
(c) She tells her she will do what she wants.
(d) She starts to sing Happy Birthday to her.
11. What is Wayne's goal in life?
(b) Race car driver.
12. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
(a) Because there is a special program at half-time.
(b) Because the team is winning.
(c) To see Stargirl.
(d) To watch the football team.
13. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
(a) She likes to always be right.
(b) She likes it when everyone follows her instructions.
(c) She likes to be the center of attention.
(d) She wants to be friends with Stargirl.
14. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
15. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(d) Uncle Pete.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
2. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
3. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
4. What does Archie agree with Leo and Kevin about in regard to Stargirl?
5. What is Stargirl's normal attire?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)