|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
(a) A boy.
(b) A plant.
(c) A vegetable.
2. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
3. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
4. What does Leo find in his notebook?
(a) A birthday card.
(b) A porcupine tie.
(c) A speech.
(d) A card from Stargirl.
5. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
(a) In his first class.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) On the bus.
(d) In his homeroom.
6. Which team do the Electrons lose to?
(c) Sun Valley.
7. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are surprisingly timid.
(b) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(c) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
(d) They are more passive than normal.
8. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
(a) A book filled with songs.
(b) Clothes to change into at breaks.
(c) A pet rat.
(d) Her ukulele.
9. Why does Kevin call Leo?
(a) To tell him that Hillari likes him.
(b) To tell him to hurry to the football game.
(c) To tell him that the team will win.
(d) To tell him that Wayne was hurt.
10. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
11. Where does the book say the character Archie lives?
(a) Near a cemetary.
(b) In a house of bones.
(c) Behind the school.
(d) Next to the museum.
12. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
(a) The antagonist.
(b) The illustrator.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The author.
13. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
(a) The need by the fans and team to destroy the other team.
(b) The fact that no one is listening to her anymore.
(c) The fact that the gym is packed.
(d) The fact that the team is winning.
14. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
(a) He is upset with Kevin for not finding out where Stargirl lives.
(b) He is upset with Kevin for not setting up an interview with Stargirl.
(c) He is upset with Kevin for not following Stargirl all day.
(d) He is upset with Kevin for not eating lunch with Stargirl.
15. What state is Leo going to move to?
(a) New York.
(b) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Leo currently live in?
2. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
3. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
4. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
5. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)