|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team do the Electrons lose to?
(c) Sun Valley.
2. How much time does the story skip?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) No time.
3. Where does Stargirl go that annoys Anna?
(a) She sings Happy Birthday to her.
(b) She goes to her parent's house.
(c) She goes to her grandfather's wake.
(d) She visits her at home without being invited.
4. How is Wayne described?
5. What information about Stargirl does Archie share with the boys?
(a) He tells them that her parents wear costumes very similar to what she wears at school.
(b) He tells them that she also comes to visit him for advice.
(c) He tells her that she comes from a normal home with normal parents.
(d) He tells her that he used to help her with her science when she was home-schooled.
6. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
7. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(c) No one.
(d) A group of girls.
8. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(a) Big eyes.
(c) Crooked nose.
(d) Wears no makeup.
9. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
(a) A boy.
(b) A vegetable.
(c) A plant.
10. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
(a) To see Stargirl.
(b) To watch the football team.
(c) Because the team is winning.
(d) Because there is a special program at half-time.
11. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things become very bizarre.
(b) Things seem to get worse.
(c) Things seem to get out of hand.
(d) Things seem to go back to normal.
12. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
13. Why does Kevin call Leo?
(a) To tell him that Hillari likes him.
(b) To tell him to hurry to the football game.
(c) To tell him that Wayne was hurt.
(d) To tell him that the team will win.
14. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
15. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
(a) She likes it when everyone follows her instructions.
(b) She wants to be friends with Stargirl.
(c) She likes to always be right.
(d) She likes to be the center of attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
2. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
3. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
4. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
5. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)