|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
(a) Sister and brother.
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Girlfriend and boyfriend.
2. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
3. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
(a) He is upset with Kevin for not finding out where Stargirl lives.
(b) He is upset with Kevin for not setting up an interview with Stargirl.
(c) He is upset with Kevin for not eating lunch with Stargirl.
(d) He is upset with Kevin for not following Stargirl all day.
4. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
(a) The fact that no one is listening to her anymore.
(b) The fact that the gym is packed.
(c) The fact that the team is winning.
(d) The need by the fans and team to destroy the other team.
5. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He saw something mysterious.
(b) He is having a birthday.
(c) He found a rare treasure.
(d) He wrote an article.
6. Which team do the Electrons lose to?
(d) Sun Valley.
7. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) First day back after Christmas break.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) First day of high school.
(d) First day of summer vacation.
8. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
(a) She says she will not.
(b) She tells her she will do what she wants.
(c) She says nothing.
(d) She starts to sing Happy Birthday to her.
9. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(a) I love you.
(b) Can I eat with you.
(c) How are you.
10. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
(a) She is a plant.
(b) She thinks she is trying out for a movie.
(c) She thinks she is a policeman in disguise.
(d) She thinks she is an alien.
11. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
(a) For her odd clothes.
(b) For her speech skills.
(c) For her cheerleading.
(d) For her strange behavior.
12. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
(a) It writes articles about those people celebrating birthdays.
(b) It writes articles about those people who moved to the area.
(c) It writes articles about those kids that are still in school.
(d) It writes articles about those people with odd collections.
13. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(b) To try to make friends with her.
(c) To ask her what her problem is.
(d) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
14. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) New students and honor students.
(b) Honor students and athletes.
(c) Athletes and new students.
(d) All students throughout the year.
15. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(b) A group of girls.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
2. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
3. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
4. Why does Kevin call Leo?
5. What does Archie agree with Leo and Kevin about in regard to Stargirl?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)