|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many of the community suspect Stargirl of?
(a) Being slightly mean.
(b) Trying to be odder than normal.
(c) Not understanding society.
(d) Having ulterior motives.
2. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
3. Which team do the Electrons lose to?
(d) Sun Valley.
4. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) To make Hillari mad.
(b) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
(c) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(d) Because he is cute.
5. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
(a) Home Bound.
(b) Hot Seat.
(c) Open Stairs.
(d) Round the Building.
6. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
(a) Be respectful.
(b) Be thought provoking.
(c) Be controversial.
(d) Be inspiring.
7. Which of the following characters is the cameraman for Hot Seat?
8. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(b) Tiny Bubbles.
(c) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(d) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
9. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They pour Gatorade over her.
(b) They hide her uniform.
(c) They make her miss the bus.
(d) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
10. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
11. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
(a) "Where were you?"
(b) "Who is the new girl?"
(c) "Where did she come from?"
(d) "Did you see her?"
12. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things seem to go back to normal.
(b) Things seem to get worse.
(c) Things seem to get out of hand.
(d) Things become very bizarre.
13. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
(b) Because she always seems to surprise them.
(c) Because she has made the right friends.
(d) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
14. How old is Leo in this story?
15. How is Wayne described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
2. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
3. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
4. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
5. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)