|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(b) Big eyes.
(c) Crooked nose.
(d) Wears no makeup.
2. How is Wayne described?
3. What happens to the basketball team?
(a) They lose every single one of their games.
(b) They stop playing and watch Stargirl instead.
(c) They are overshawdowed by the cheerleaders.
(d) They have an amazing winning streak.
4. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
5. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
(a) For her speech skills.
(b) For her odd clothes.
(c) For her cheerleading.
(d) For her strange behavior.
6. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
(a) Stuffed real porcupine.
(b) Collection of porcupine quills.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Porcupine quill tie.
7. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
(a) To visit Senor Saguaro.
(b) To ask for his advice.
(c) To listen to one of his stories.
(d) To tell him what happened to Stargirl.
8. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They get up and leave.
(b) They begin a personal attack.
(c) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
(d) They throw things at Stargirl.
9. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
(a) Clothes to change into at breaks.
(b) A book filled with songs.
(c) Her ukulele.
(d) A pet rat.
10. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) First day of summer vacation.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) First day back after Christmas break.
(d) First day of high school.
11. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
(a) Grand Pooba.
(b) Grand Chief.
(c) Grand Tornio.
(d) Grand Marshal.
12. What is Stargirl's normal attire?
(a) Indian outfit.
(b) Pioneer dress.
(c) Flapper dress.
13. Why does Kevin call Leo?
(a) To tell him that Hillari likes him.
(b) To tell him to hurry to the football game.
(c) To tell him that the team will win.
(d) To tell him that Wayne was hurt.
14. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
(a) She carries a notebook around.
(b) She is the most popular person in school.
(c) She is Stargirl's friend.
(d) She is average looking.
15. How much time does the story skip?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) No time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
2. How old is Leo in this story?
3. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
4. What did Stargirl stop doing?
5. What is Wayne's goal in life?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)