|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
(b) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
(c) Because she has made the right friends.
(d) Because she always seems to surprise them.
2. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
(a) They are the same.
(b) They both like to be popular.
(c) They both like to watch Stargirl.
(d) They are opposites.
3. How does Stargirl sign things?
(a) A heart and some stars.
(b) A picture of a girl.
(c) A graphic of a star with a girl.
(d) A giant S.
4. Which of the following characters is the cameraman for Hot Seat?
5. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(b) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(c) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(d) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
6. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They make her miss the bus.
(b) They pour Gatorade over her.
(c) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
(d) They hide her uniform.
7. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
(a) She likes it when everyone follows her instructions.
(b) She wants to be friends with Stargirl.
(c) She likes to be the center of attention.
(d) She likes to always be right.
8. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
(a) Be respectful.
(b) Be controversial.
(c) Be inspiring.
(d) Be thought provoking.
9. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
10. What did Stargirl stop doing?
(a) She stopped cheering for the other team.
(b) She wrote a new speech.
(c) She started playing basketball.
(d) She quit the cheerleading squad.
11. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
(a) She goes over to Leo.
(b) She screams and runs out the door.
(c) She bursts into tears.
(d) She cheers for the cafeteria workers.
12. How does Leo act when Stargirl talks to him?
13. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
(a) Her lunch.
(b) Her pet rat.
(c) A declaration of love.
(d) He secret ambitions.
14. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) A group of girls.
(c) No one.
15. What is the name of the group that Archie and the boys formed?
(a) The Bone Yard Order.
(b) The Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(c) The Order of the Saguaros.
(d) Bones and Saguaros.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
2. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
3. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
4. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
5. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)