|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
(a) Her lunch.
(b) Her pet rat.
(c) A declaration of love.
(d) He secret ambitions.
2. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
(b) They are surprisingly timid.
(c) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(d) They are more passive than normal.
3. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
4. How much time does the story skip?
(a) No time.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
5. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
(a) She cheers for the cafeteria workers.
(b) She goes over to Leo.
(c) She bursts into tears.
(d) She screams and runs out the door.
6. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
(a) He is upset with Kevin for not following Stargirl all day.
(b) He is upset with Kevin for not eating lunch with Stargirl.
(c) He is upset with Kevin for not finding out where Stargirl lives.
(d) He is upset with Kevin for not setting up an interview with Stargirl.
7. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Collection of porcupine quills.
(b) Stuffed real porcupines.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Porcupine quill ties.
8. Which team do the Electrons lose to?
(b) Sun Valley.
9. How does Stargirl arrive at school on the second day?
(a) Dressed in overalls.
(b) Dressed in a prom dress.
(c) Dressed in a Heidi costume.
(d) Wearing four leaf clovers.
10. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
11. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(a) Big eyes.
(b) Wears no makeup.
(d) Crooked nose.
12. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(b) She gets on the table and dances around.
(c) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(d) She plays the ukulele and sings.
13. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
(a) She is quiet.
(b) She is gorgeous.
(c) She is a hoaxer.
(d) She is known for never complaining.
14. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
15. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They begin a personal attack.
(b) They get up and leave.
(c) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
(d) They throw things at Stargirl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
2. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
3. Why does Kevin call Leo?
4. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
5. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)