|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl do after she was on the Hot Seat?
(a) She stops coming to school.
(b) She becomes very withdrawn.
(c) She goes back to doing good deeds.
(d) She starts singing more and more songs.
2. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
(a) Need to win at all costs.
(b) Peace and harmony.
(c) Revenge and Surprise.
(d) Understanding and improvement.
3. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(b) She gets on the table and dances around.
(c) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(d) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
4. What does Archie agree with Leo and Kevin about in regard to Stargirl?
(a) That her clothes are really costumes.
(b) That she is beautiful.
(c) That she has a beautiful voice.
(d) That she is different.
5. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
(a) Beauty that is the earth.
(b) The unknown.
(c) Other students at school.
6. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
(a) She is a plant.
(b) She thinks she is trying out for a movie.
(c) She thinks she is an alien.
(d) She thinks she is a policeman in disguise.
7. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) She does not know all of the words.
(b) The other kids make fun of the song.
(c) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(d) It is a very old song.
8. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
(a) The fact that the gym is packed.
(b) The fact that no one is listening to her anymore.
(c) The fact that the team is winning.
(d) The need by the fans and team to destroy the other team.
9. What did Stargirl stop doing?
(a) She wrote a new speech.
(b) She stopped cheering for the other team.
(c) She started playing basketball.
(d) She quit the cheerleading squad.
10. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things seem to go back to normal.
(b) Things seem to get out of hand.
(c) Things seem to get worse.
(d) Things become very bizarre.
11. How does Stargirl arrive at school on the second day?
(a) Dressed in overalls.
(b) Wearing four leaf clovers.
(c) Dressed in a Heidi costume.
(d) Dressed in a prom dress.
12. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
(a) To listen to one of his stories.
(b) To visit Senor Saguaro.
(c) To ask for his advice.
(d) To tell him what happened to Stargirl.
13. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
(a) She should try out for the school play.
(b) She is unable to communicate with the other students.
(c) She cannot be real.
(d) She is not fitting in to the school.
14. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
(a) He is upset with Kevin for not following Stargirl all day.
(b) He is upset with Kevin for not finding out where Stargirl lives.
(c) He is upset with Kevin for not setting up an interview with Stargirl.
(d) He is upset with Kevin for not eating lunch with Stargirl.
15. Which of the following characters is the cameraman for Hot Seat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
3. How does Stargirl sign things?
4. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
5. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)