|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
2. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
(a) She is the most popular person in school.
(b) She is average looking.
(c) She carries a notebook around.
(d) She is Stargirl's friend.
3. What is a Saguaro?
4. How much time does the story skip?
(a) Two years.
(b) No time.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
5. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Include her in their group.
(b) Follow her.
(c) Try to make friends with her.
(d) Write an article about her.
6. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The antagonist.
(c) The illustrator.
(d) The author.
7. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
8. What is the name of the group that Archie and the boys formed?
(a) Bones and Saguaros.
(b) The Bone Yard Order.
(c) The Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(d) The Order of the Saguaros.
9. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
(a) To tell him what happened to Stargirl.
(b) To listen to one of his stories.
(c) To ask for his advice.
(d) To visit Senor Saguaro.
10. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) No one.
(d) A group of girls.
11. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
(a) It writes articles about those people celebrating birthdays.
(b) It writes articles about those people who moved to the area.
(c) It writes articles about those kids that are still in school.
(d) It writes articles about those people with odd collections.
12. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
(a) She tells her she will do what she wants.
(b) She says nothing.
(c) She starts to sing Happy Birthday to her.
(d) She says she will not.
13. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(b) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(c) Tiny Bubbles.
(d) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
14. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
(b) Leo Borlock.
(c) A.H. Brubarker
15. How is Wayne described?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
2. How does Stargirl sign things?
3. Why does Kevin call Leo?
4. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
5. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)