|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They hide her uniform.
(b) They make her miss the bus.
(c) They pour Gatorade over her.
(d) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
2. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
(b) Leo Borlock.
(d) A.H. Brubarker
3. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
(b) Other students at school.
(c) Beauty that is the earth.
(d) The unknown.
4. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
(a) She is quiet.
(b) She is gorgeous.
(c) She is a hoaxer.
(d) She is known for never complaining.
5. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(b) She gets on the table and dances around.
(c) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(d) She plays the ukulele and sings.
6. What happens to the basketball team?
(a) They stop playing and watch Stargirl instead.
(b) They lose every single one of their games.
(c) They are overshawdowed by the cheerleaders.
(d) They have an amazing winning streak.
7. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
(a) Peace and harmony.
(b) Need to win at all costs.
(c) Understanding and improvement.
(d) Revenge and Surprise.
8. What is Stargirl's normal attire?
(a) Flapper dress.
(b) Indian outfit.
(d) Pioneer dress.
9. How old is Leo in this story?
10. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
(a) He feels relieved.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He feels angry.
(d) He feels warm.
11. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because she has made the right friends.
(b) Because she always seems to surprise them.
(c) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
(d) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
12. What is the name of the group that Archie and the boys formed?
(a) The Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(b) The Bone Yard Order.
(c) The Order of the Saguaros.
(d) Bones and Saguaros.
13. What state does Leo currently live in?
(c) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
14. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
15. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She says she will not.
(c) She starts to sing Happy Birthday to her.
(d) She tells her she will do what she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
2. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
3. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
4. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
5. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)