|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
(a) A video camera to record every event.
(b) Book bag with food for Cinnamon.
(c) Notebook full of poems.
(d) Copies of Stargirl's speeches.
2. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Follow her.
(b) Write an article about her.
(c) Include her in their group.
(d) Try to make friends with her.
3. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
4. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(b) They are surprisingly timid.
(c) They are more passive than normal.
(d) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
5. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
6. How old is Leo in this story?
7. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
(b) Other students at school.
(c) The unknown.
(d) Beauty that is the earth.
8. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
(a) Clothes to change into at breaks.
(b) A book filled with songs.
(c) A pet rat.
(d) Her ukulele.
9. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(b) To make Hillari mad.
(c) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
(d) Because he is cute.
10. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) Fourth of July.
(b) First day back after Christmas break.
(c) First day of summer vacation.
(d) First day of high school.
11. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
(d) Problem solver.
12. What is Stargirl's normal attire?
(a) Indian outfit.
(b) Flapper dress.
(d) Pioneer dress.
13. What does Leo find in his notebook?
(a) A speech.
(b) A birthday card.
(c) A card from Stargirl.
(d) A porcupine tie.
14. Why does Kevin call Leo?
(a) To tell him that the team will win.
(b) To tell him to hurry to the football game.
(c) To tell him that Hillari likes him.
(d) To tell him that Wayne was hurt.
15. Why does Hillari drop Cinnamon instead of throwing him over the railing?
(a) Because Stargirl started to sing and Cinnamon came to her.
(b) Because someone grabbed him to save him.
(c) Because someone in the crowd said "don't."
(d) Because Cinnamon bit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
2. Why do the boys go to visit Archie?
3. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
4. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
5. What happens at the end of the song?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)