|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) All students throughout the year.
(b) Honor students and athletes.
(c) New students and honor students.
(d) Athletes and new students.
2. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
(a) She is average looking.
(b) She is the most popular person in school.
(c) She is Stargirl's friend.
(d) She carries a notebook around.
3. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
(a) She made up a song about a triangle and sings it to the teacher.
(b) She sat on her desk and refused to do the work.
(c) She ripped up her geometry text book.
(d) She wrote on the chalkboard.
4. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
(a) Porcupine quill tie.
(b) Collection of porcupine quills.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Stuffed real porcupine.
5. How old is Leo in this story?
6. What did Stargirl stop doing?
(a) She wrote a new speech.
(b) She quit the cheerleading squad.
(c) She started playing basketball.
(d) She stopped cheering for the other team.
7. What do many of the community suspect Stargirl of?
(a) Having ulterior motives.
(b) Not understanding society.
(c) Trying to be odder than normal.
(d) Being slightly mean.
8. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(b) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
(c) They are surprisingly timid.
(d) They are more passive than normal.
9. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(a) Crooked nose.
(b) Wears no makeup.
(d) Big eyes.
10. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(b) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(c) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(d) She gets on the table and dances around.
11. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
12. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
(a) She likes to be the center of attention.
(b) She wants to be friends with Stargirl.
(c) She likes to always be right.
(d) She likes it when everyone follows her instructions.
13. How does Leo act when Stargirl talks to him?
14. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
15. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
2. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
4. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
5. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)