1. Who is the narrator of this book?
Leo Borlock is the narrator of this book.
2. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
Leo's moving day, Uncle Pete gives him his porcupine quill tie.
3. What surprise gift does Leo find on his porch after his birthday information is in the newspaper?
After Leo's birthday information is in the newspaper, Leo finds a tie with three porcupines on it on his porch.
4. How could the character of Leo be described?
Leo could be described as a likable, down-to-earth character.
5. How is Stargirl dressed when she comes to school on the first day?
Stargirl is dressed in a long off-white gown with ruffles around her neck and the hem and carrying a ukulele and a canvas bag with a sunflower on it.
6. What idea does Kevin have about Stargirl?
Kevin has the idea to write an article about Stargirl for the school newspaper.
(read all 60 Short Essay Questions and Answers)
This section contains 2,304 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)