Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
2. How old is Leo in this story?
3. What state does Leo currently live in?
4. What state is Leo going to move to?
5. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
Porcupine quill tie.
6. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
Porcupine quill ties.
7. How much time does the story skip?
8. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
It writes articles about those people celebrating birthdays.
This section contains 4,846 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)