|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stargirl's speech asking the audience to listen to?
(a) The future.
(b) The youth.
(c) The desert.
(d) The past.
2. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To ask her what her problem is.
(b) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
(c) To try to make friends with her.
(d) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
3. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
(a) A test of what he has learned.
(b) A test to see who can be the nicest.
(c) A generosity test.
(d) A test of wills.
4. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He saw something mysterious.
(b) He found a rare treasure.
(c) He wrote an article.
(d) He is having a birthday.
5. What state is Leo going to move to?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo learn how to do?
2. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
3. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
4. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
5. What is the name of the group that Archie and the boys formed?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)