|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
(a) To look at the cacti.
(b) To find Stargirl.
(c) So they can talk without interruptions.
(d) To bury Barney.
2. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
(a) It writes articles about those people who moved to the area.
(b) It writes articles about those people celebrating birthdays.
(c) It writes articles about those people with odd collections.
(d) It writes articles about those kids that are still in school.
3. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
4. What state does Leo currently live in?
(b) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
5. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball?
(a) Walking with Dori.
(b) Walking Cinnamon on a leash.
(c) In a bicycle side car.
(d) In a car with Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
2. What does Archie show Leo in his tool shed?
3. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
4. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
5. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)