|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
2. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball?
(a) In a car with Leo.
(b) Walking Cinnamon on a leash.
(c) Walking with Dori.
(d) In a bicycle side car.
3. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
(a) Walk and talk.
(b) Practice Stargirl's speech.
(c) Visit Archie.
(d) Ride bikes together.
4. What does Stargirl's necklace identify her as?
(a) Member of the Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
(b) Desert princess.
(c) Winner of the state speech contest.
(d) Member of the Ukee Dokes.
5. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To ask her what her problem is.
(b) To try to make friends with her.
(c) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(d) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many of the community suspect Stargirl of?
2. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
3. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
4. What does Leo tell Stargirl he wants to do for his job when he is an adult?
5. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)