|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stargirl respond when Leo tries to avoid him?
(a) She moves on to someone else.
(b) She leaves him alone.
(c) She does not give up on him.
(d) She avoids coming to school.
2. What does Leo see Stargirl do for other people to discover?
(a) Plant special seeds.
(b) Write special notes.
(c) Paintings on sidewalks.
(d) Leave coins here and there.
3. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
(b) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(c) Ride a bicycle.
(d) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
4. What is one of the most disturbing facts about the social status for Stargirl at her school?
(a) The students blame her for the basketball team not making the finals.
(b) The girls start to call her names.
(c) Only the teachers at the school will speak to her.
(d) Leo is having a hard time talking to her because of the other kids at school.
5. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
(a) She sits with Leo.
(b) She sings and plays her ukulele.
(c) She sits with her friends.
(d) She does not come to lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
2. Why does Kevin call Leo?
3. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
4. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
5. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)