|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To try to make friends with her.
(b) To ask her what her problem is.
(c) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(d) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
2. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
(a) Because there is a special program at half-time.
(b) To watch the football team.
(c) Because the team is winning.
(d) To see Stargirl.
3. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) She does not know all of the words.
(b) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(c) It is a very old song.
(d) The other kids make fun of the song.
4. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
5. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
(a) The desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stargirl practice her speech?
2. What do the students seem to be copying from Stargirl?
3. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
4. Why does Hillari drop Cinnamon instead of throwing him over the railing?
5. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)