|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He wrote an article.
(b) He is having a birthday.
(c) He saw something mysterious.
(d) He found a rare treasure.
2. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
3. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
(b) To try to make friends with her.
(c) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(d) To ask her what her problem is.
4. What does Leo tell Stargirl he wants to do for his job when he is an adult?
(a) Truck driver.
(d) TV director.
5. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl sign things?
2. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
3. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
4. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
5. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)