|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(b) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(c) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(d) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
2. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
(a) Who he can ignore and who he cannot.
(b) Which people are true friends.
(c) Who he values more.
(d) How to teach other people about Stargirl.
3. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(b) Uncle Pete.
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) It is a very old song.
(b) The other kids make fun of the song.
(c) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(d) She does not know all of the words.
5. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(a) The silent treatment.
(c) A new school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Moa?
2. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
3. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
4. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
5. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)