|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
(b) Because she always seems to surprise them.
(c) Because she has made the right friends.
(d) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
2. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
(a) I love you.
(c) How are you.
(d) Can I eat with you.
3. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
(a) They pour Gatorade over her.
(b) They make her miss the bus.
(c) They hide her uniform.
(d) They stop preforming whenever she is nearby.
4. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
(a) For her speech skills.
(b) For her strange behavior.
(c) For her cheerleading.
(d) For her odd clothes.
5. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
(a) She cannot be real.
(b) She is not fitting in to the school.
(c) She is unable to communicate with the other students.
(d) She should try out for the school play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wayne's goal in life?
2. What surprises Leo about Stargirl's speech?
3. What is Stargirl doing for her five-year-old neighbor?
4. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
5. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)