|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
2. What state does Leo currently live in?
(a) New York.
(d) New Mexico.
3. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
(a) She vanishes from school.
(b) She tells him that she will never be normal.
(c) She runs away from him crying.
(d) She laughs and says that she is normal.
4. Where does Stargirl practice her speech?
(a) In front of Leo and Kevin.
(b) In front of an audience of cacti.
(c) In her bedroom in front of the mirror.
(d) On the Hot Seat.
5. How old is Leo in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the questions on the Hot Seat intended to do?
2. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
3. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
5. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)