|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the most disturbing facts about the social status for Stargirl at her school?
(a) Leo is having a hard time talking to her because of the other kids at school.
(b) Only the teachers at the school will speak to her.
(c) The girls start to call her names.
(d) The students blame her for the basketball team not making the finals.
2. What is different about the jury on the Hot Seat when Stargirl is the guest?
(a) They are surprisingly timid.
(b) They are more respectful and thought provoking than normal.
(c) They are more aggressive and rude than normal.
(d) They are more passive than normal.
3. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Porcupine quill ties.
(b) Porcupine decorations.
(c) Stuffed real porcupines.
(d) Collection of porcupine quills.
4. What does Leo tell Stargirl when she finally corners him?
(a) He asks her to help him feel differently.
(b) He says that something has to change.
(c) He says that he hasn't been avoiding her.
(d) He tells her that he is embarrassed.
5. What decision does Stargirl make at the end of this chapter?
(a) She decides to enter the state oratorical contest.
(b) She decides to become a cheerleader again.
(c) She decides to run for prom queen.
(d) She decides to go out for the track team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
2. Which of the following pairs of words best describes Stargirl?
3. Why do the boys go to visit Archie?
4. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
5. What state does Leo currently live in?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)