|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
(a) To see Stargirl.
(b) To watch the football team.
(c) Because there is a special program at half-time.
(d) Because the team is winning.
2. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
(a) She sits with Leo.
(b) She does not come to lunch.
(c) She sits with her friends.
(d) She sings and plays her ukulele.
3. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
4. What did Stargirl stop doing?
(a) She stopped cheering for the other team.
(b) She quit the cheerleading squad.
(c) She wrote a new speech.
(d) She started playing basketball.
5. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(b) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(c) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
(d) Ride a bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
2. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
3. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
4. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
5. What happens at the end of the song?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)