|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Ride a bicycle.
(b) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(c) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(d) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
2. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(b) To try to make friends with her.
(c) To ask her what her problem is.
(d) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
3. How does Leo act when Stargirl talks to him?
4. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
(b) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
(c) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(d) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
5. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They throw things at Stargirl.
(b) They get up and leave.
(c) They begin a personal attack.
(d) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this chapter end?
2. What causes Stargirl to leave the gym at the away game?
3. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
4. What does Leo ask Archie if he believes in?
5. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)