|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(b) Enchanted places.
(d) The power of stars.
2. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
3. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
(a) Visit Archie.
(b) Ride bikes together.
(c) Walk and talk.
(d) Practice Stargirl's speech.
4. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(b) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(c) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(d) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
5. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(b) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(c) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(d) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
2. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
3. How much time does the story skip?
4. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
5. What trick do the cheerleaders pull on Stargirl?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)