|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dori Dilson carry with her?
(a) A video camera to record every event.
(b) Notebook full of poems.
(c) Copies of Stargirl's speeches.
(d) Book bag with food for Cinnamon.
2. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(d) Uncle Pete.
3. By what month does Stargirl become the most popular person in school?
4. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
(a) A pet rat.
(b) Clothes to change into at breaks.
(c) Her ukulele.
(d) A book filled with songs.
5. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
(a) For her cheerleading.
(b) For her strange behavior.
(c) For her speech skills.
(d) For her odd clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of the song?
2. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
3. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
4. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
5. How old is Leo in this story?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)