|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
(a) Grand Pooba.
(b) Grand Marshal.
(c) Grand Chief.
(d) Grand Tornio.
2. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) Tiny Bubbles.
(b) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(c) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(d) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
3. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To ask her what her problem is.
(b) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
(c) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(d) To try to make friends with her.
4. On what topic does Stargirl give the winning speech?
(b) Peer relations.
(d) Elf Owl.
5. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
(b) Because she has made the right friends.
(c) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
(d) Because she always seems to surprise them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Leo currently live in?
2. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
3. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
4. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
5. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)