|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) It is a very old song.
(b) She does not know all of the words.
(c) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(d) The other kids make fun of the song.
2. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things become very bizarre.
(b) Things seem to get worse.
(c) Things seem to go back to normal.
(d) Things seem to get out of hand.
3. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
(a) Grand Pooba.
(b) Grand Chief.
(c) Grand Marshal.
(d) Grand Tornio.
4. Which of the following is not true about the character, Dori?
(a) She carries a notebook around.
(b) She is the most popular person in school.
(c) She is Stargirl's friend.
(d) She is average looking.
5. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(b) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(c) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(d) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stargirl go that annoys Anna?
2. What state is Leo going to move to?
3. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
4. Where does the book say the character Archie lives?
5. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)