|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(b) She does not know all of the words.
(c) The other kids make fun of the song.
(d) It is a very old song.
2. What does the jury do when the interview seems to be more tame than they like?
(a) They throw things at Stargirl.
(b) They shut off the camera and end the interview.
(c) They begin a personal attack.
(d) They get up and leave.
3. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
(a) Because the team is winning.
(b) Because there is a special program at half-time.
(c) To watch the football team.
(d) To see Stargirl.
4. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) Honor students and athletes.
(b) New students and honor students.
(c) Athletes and new students.
(d) All students throughout the year.
5. How old is Leo in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
3. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
4. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
5. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)