|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) Honor students and athletes.
(b) All students throughout the year.
(c) New students and honor students.
(d) Athletes and new students.
2. Why does Kevin call Leo?
(a) To tell him that Hillari likes him.
(b) To tell him to hurry to the football game.
(c) To tell him that Wayne was hurt.
(d) To tell him that the team will win.
3. How old is Leo in this story?
4. Why does Hillari drop Cinnamon instead of throwing him over the railing?
(a) Because Stargirl started to sing and Cinnamon came to her.
(b) Because Cinnamon bit her.
(c) Because someone grabbed him to save him.
(d) Because someone in the crowd said "don't."
5. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
2. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
3. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
4. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
5. What happens at the end of the song?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)