|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He wrote an article.
(b) He found a rare treasure.
(c) He saw something mysterious.
(d) He is having a birthday.
2. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) It is a very old song.
(b) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(c) The other kids make fun of the song.
(d) She does not know all of the words.
3. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
4. What do many of the community suspect Stargirl of?
(a) Not understanding society.
(b) Trying to be odder than normal.
(c) Being slightly mean.
(d) Having ulterior motives.
5. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) No one.
(b) A group of girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does the story skip?
2. What happens at the end of the song?
3. What does Archie agree with Leo and Kevin about in regard to Stargirl?
4. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
5. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)