|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
(a) Open Stairs.
(b) Hot Seat.
(c) Home Bound.
(d) Round the Building.
2. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) No one.
(b) A group of girls.
3. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(d) Uncle Pete.
4. How much time does the story skip?
(a) One year.
(b) No time.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
5. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(b) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(c) Tiny Bubbles.
(d) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
2. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
3. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
4. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
5. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)