|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Include her in their group.
(b) Try to make friends with her.
(c) Write an article about her.
(d) Follow her.
2. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
(a) She sat on her desk and refused to do the work.
(b) She ripped up her geometry text book.
(c) She made up a song about a triangle and sings it to the teacher.
(d) She wrote on the chalkboard.
3. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(b) Tiny Bubbles.
(c) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(d) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
4. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
(a) It writes articles about those people who moved to the area.
(b) It writes articles about those kids that are still in school.
(c) It writes articles about those people celebrating birthdays.
(d) It writes articles about those people with odd collections.
5. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He is having a birthday.
(b) He saw something mysterious.
(c) He found a rare treasure.
(d) He wrote an article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Hillari?
2. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
3. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
4. What is Stargirl's normal attire?
5. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)