|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do thousands of people show up at the next football game?
(a) Because there is a special program at half-time.
(b) To see Stargirl.
(c) To watch the football team.
(d) Because the team is winning.
2. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
(a) The author.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The illustrator.
(d) The antagonist.
3. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) It is a very old song.
(b) The other kids make fun of the song.
(c) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(d) She does not know all of the words.
4. What does Hillari think Stargirl is?
(b) A boy.
(c) A vegetable.
(d) A plant.
5. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She tells her she will do what she wants.
(c) She says she will not.
(d) She starts to sing Happy Birthday to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the audience react to Stargirl?
2. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
3. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
4. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
5. What state does Leo currently live in?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)