|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(b) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(c) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(d) She gets on the table and dances around.
2. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(a) No one.
(b) A group of girls.
3. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) The other kids make fun of the song.
(b) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(c) She does not know all of the words.
(d) It is a very old song.
5. What state is Leo going to move to?
(b) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
2. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
3. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
4. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
5. How much time does the story skip?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)