|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He is having a birthday.
(b) He found a rare treasure.
(c) He wrote an article.
(d) He saw something mysterious.
2. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
3. What does Stargirl do that gets her a lot of attention?
(a) Is hit by a car.
(b) Cheers at the football game.
(c) Gets arrested by the police.
(d) Runs the wrong way at a track meet.
4. Why does Mallory sit with Stargirl at lunch?
(a) To tell her never to come back to a football game.
(b) To ask her to become a cheerleader.
(c) To ask her what her problem is.
(d) To try to make friends with her.
5. Which of the following characters is not amused with Stargirl's antics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
2. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
3. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
4. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
5. How much time does the story skip?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)