|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
(a) Grand Chief.
(b) Grand Tornio.
(c) Grand Marshal.
(d) Grand Pooba.
2. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
3. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) To make Hillari mad.
(b) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(c) Because he is cute.
(d) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
4. Which of the following is the name of the school paper?
(a) Open Stairs.
(b) Hot Seat.
(c) Round the Building.
(d) Home Bound.
5. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
2. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
3. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
4. Which of the following best describes how Hillari and Wayne compare to each other?
5. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)