|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She gets on the table and dances around.
(b) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
(c) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(d) She walks out of the cafeteria.
2. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
(a) He feels angry.
(b) He feels relieved.
(c) He feels warm.
(d) He feels sick.
3. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(b) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(c) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(d) Tiny Bubbles.
4. How does Stargirl arrive at school on the second day?
(a) Dressed in overalls.
(b) Dressed in a prom dress.
(c) Dressed in a Heidi costume.
(d) Wearing four leaf clovers.
5. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she bring to school every day in a canvas bag?
2. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
3. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
4. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
5. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)