|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Leo in this story?
2. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
(b) A group of girls.
(c) No one.
3. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Stuffed real porcupines.
(b) Porcupine quill ties.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Collection of porcupine quills.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
(a) Wears no makeup.
(b) Big eyes.
(c) Crooked nose.
5. What conclusion do the boys come to about Stargirl?
(a) She is not fitting in to the school.
(b) She should try out for the school play.
(c) She cannot be real.
(d) She is unable to communicate with the other students.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does the story skip?
2. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
3. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
4. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
5. How does Stargirl arrive at school on the second day?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)