|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
(a) "Where did she come from?"
(b) "Where were you?"
(c) "Who is the new girl?"
(d) "Did you see her?"
2. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He feels relieved.
(c) He feels warm.
(d) He feels angry.
3. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) She does not know all of the words.
(b) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(c) It is a very old song.
(d) The other kids make fun of the song.
4. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) Athletes and new students.
(b) Honor students and athletes.
(c) New students and honor students.
(d) All students throughout the year.
5. Leo Borlock could be considered which of the following?
(a) The antagonist.
(b) The illustrator.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The author.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
2. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
3. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
4. Who does Stargirl sit with in the cafeteria?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)