|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
2. On what day does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) First day of high school.
(b) First day of summer vacation.
(c) First day back after Christmas break.
(d) Fourth of July.
3. What state is Leo going to move to?
(c) New York.
(d) New Mexico.
4. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) Tiny Bubbles.
(b) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(c) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(d) If You're Happy and You Know It.
5. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
(a) The unknown.
(b) Beauty that is the earth.
(d) Other students at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
2. How many porcupines were on the tie Leo found on his porch?
3. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
4. Which of the following describes the voice of the main character?
5. What did Stargirl do in geometry class?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)