|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
(a) She plays the ukulele and sings.
(b) She gets on the table and dances around.
(c) She walks out of the cafeteria.
(d) She goes over and introduces herself to different people.
2. Why does Leo's name appear in the newspaper?
(a) He found a rare treasure.
(b) He wrote an article.
(c) He saw something mysterious.
(d) He is having a birthday.
3. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
(b) Come with me.
(c) I love you.
(d) You're welcome.
4. What happens when Kevin starts to take over the interview from the jury?
(a) Things seem to get worse.
(b) Things seem to get out of hand.
(c) Things become very bizarre.
(d) Things seem to go back to normal.
5. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
(b) Problem solver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
2. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
3. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
4. What does Archie agree with Leo and Kevin about in regard to Stargirl?
5. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)