|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
(a) It writes articles about those people with odd collections.
(b) It writes articles about those people celebrating birthdays.
(c) It writes articles about those people who moved to the area.
(d) It writes articles about those kids that are still in school.
2. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(b) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(c) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(d) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
3. What title does the narrator give to Wayne?
(a) Grand Marshal.
(b) Grand Tornio.
(c) Grand Chief.
(d) Grand Pooba.
4. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
(a) She thinks she is an alien.
(b) She is a plant.
(c) She thinks she is trying out for a movie.
(d) She thinks she is a policeman in disguise.
5. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
(a) Girlfriend and boyfriend.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
2. What state is Leo going to move to?
3. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
5. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)