|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(b) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
(c) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(d) Ride a bicycle.
2. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(b) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(c) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(d) Tiny Bubbles.
3. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
(b) Girlfriend and boyfriend.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Sister and brother.
4. What does Leo find in his notebook?
(a) A speech.
(b) A porcupine tie.
(c) A card from Stargirl.
(d) A birthday card.
5. How does Leo tell Kevin he feels?
(d) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Stargirl and Leo celebrate?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Stargirl?
3. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
4. What does Leo tell Stargirl he wants to do for his job when he is an adult?
5. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)