|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information about Stargirl does Archie share with the boys?
(a) He tells her that she comes from a normal home with normal parents.
(b) He tells them that her parents wear costumes very similar to what she wears at school.
(c) He tells her that he used to help her with her science when she was home-schooled.
(d) He tells them that she also comes to visit him for advice.
2. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
(a) He feels warm.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He feels relieved.
(d) He feels angry.
3. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
(a) Because they are not sure what she will do next.
(b) Because she has made the right friends.
(c) Because she always seems to surprise them.
(d) Because they need her to cheer for basketball season.
4. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
(a) Walk and talk.
(b) Ride bikes together.
(c) Practice Stargirl's speech.
(d) Visit Archie.
5. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
(a) She is a plant.
(b) She thinks she is trying out for a movie.
(c) She thinks she is a policeman in disguise.
(d) She thinks she is an alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
2. How does Leo act when Stargirl talks to him?
3. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
4. What does Leo tell Stargirl when she finally corners him?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)