|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dori show that she will respect her friend's decision no matter what?
(a) She includes Leo in the celebration.
(b) She stays away from her.
(c) She congratulates her.
(d) She calls her Susan.
2. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
(a) She is honest with her about her feelings.
(b) She accepts Leo as her boyfriend.
(c) She cheers her on no matter what.
(d) She goes with her to the speech contest.
3. What does Stargirl tell Leo she wants to do for her job when she is an adult?
(a) Yoga instructor.
(b) TV director.
(c) Truck driver.
4. How does Leo act when Stargirl talks to him?
5. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Ride a bicycle.
(b) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(c) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
(d) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
2. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
3. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
4. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
5. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)