|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(b) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(c) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(d) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
2. Where does the book say the character Archie lives?
(a) Behind the school.
(b) In a house of bones.
(c) Near a cemetary.
(d) Next to the museum.
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Stargirl finds the idea to slaughter another team?
4. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
(a) Stargirl continues to cheer for the other teams.
(b) Stargirl has qualified for the state finals in the oratorical contest.
(c) Leo will not give up on Stargirl.
(d) Their basketball team is not listed on the Roadrunner finals.
5. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
(a) Pizza parlor.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Dentist's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Saguaro?
2. What does Leo learn how to do?
3. Why does the community seem to continue to accept Stargirl?
4. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
5. What happens to the basketball team?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)