|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) New students and honor students.
(b) Athletes and new students.
(c) All students throughout the year.
(d) Honor students and athletes.
2. Which of the following would be considered an unusual and bold character?
(b) Uncle Pete.
3. Which of the following does Stargirl seem to be centered on?
(a) Need to win at all costs.
(b) Revenge and Surprise.
(c) Understanding and improvement.
(d) Peace and harmony.
4. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) The other kids make fun of the song.
(b) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(c) She does not know all of the words.
(d) It is a very old song.
5. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Try to make friends with her.
(b) Follow her.
(c) Write an article about her.
(d) Include her in their group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
2. What does Stargirl tell Leo she wants to do for her job when she is an adult?
3. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
4. What does Leo tell Stargirl he wants to do for his job when he is an adult?
5. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)