|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stargirl stop doing?
(a) She wrote a new speech.
(b) She started playing basketball.
(c) She stopped cheering for the other team.
(d) She quit the cheerleading squad.
2. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) All students throughout the year.
(b) Honor students and athletes.
(c) Athletes and new students.
(d) New students and honor students.
3. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
(a) All of the students are laughing at Stargirl.
(b) Kevin is eating lunch with Stargirl.
(c) No one is in the cafeteria.
(d) Stargirl is not eating with Dori.
4. What song does Stargirl sing in this chapter?
(a) I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.
(b) If You're Happy and You Know It.
(c) Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(d) Tiny Bubbles.
5. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
(a) Stargirl continues to cheer for the other teams.
(b) Stargirl has qualified for the state finals in the oratorical contest.
(c) Their basketball team is not listed on the Roadrunner finals.
(d) Leo will not give up on Stargirl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
2. What question does Kevin ask Leo?
3. Which character seems to be growing more and more paranoid?
4. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
5. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)