|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) The other kids make fun of the song.
(b) She is as rare as the item in the song.
(c) She does not know all of the words.
(d) It is a very old song.
2. What kind of students does the paper mostly interview?
(a) Athletes and new students.
(b) New students and honor students.
(c) Honor students and athletes.
(d) All students throughout the year.
3. Which character seems to be growing more and more paranoid?
4. Where does Leo see the new girl for the first time?
(a) In his first class.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) On the bus.
(d) In his homeroom.
5. Which of the following fictional characters does Leo say Stargirl reminds him of?
(a) Johnny Appleseed.
(b) The road runner.
(c) Paul Bunyan.
(d) Alice in Wonderland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
2. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
3. Which of the following could Stargirl be considered somehow connected to?
4. What does Stargirl say to Leo in this chapter?
5. What does Stargirl do when she gets up out of her seat in the cafeteria?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)