|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the song Stargirl sings significant?
(a) It is a very old song.
(b) She does not know all of the words.
(c) The other kids make fun of the song.
(d) She is as rare as the item in the song.
2. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
(a) As if she is a fish out of water.
(b) As if she is speaking a foreighn language.
(c) As if she is from another planet.
(d) As if she is a photo from a hundred years ago.
3. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Follow her.
(b) Try to make friends with her.
(c) Include her in their group.
(d) Write an article about her.
4. What is the name of the group that Archie and the boys formed?
(a) Bones and Saguaros.
(b) The Order of the Saguaros.
(c) The Bone Yard Order.
(d) The Loyal Order of the Stone Bone.
5. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
(a) She thinks she is an alien.
(b) She is a plant.
(c) She thinks she is a policeman in disguise.
(d) She thinks she is trying out for a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leo describe his relationship with Stargirl after her transformation?
2. What is a Saguaro?
3. What happens at the end of the song?
4. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
5. Why does Stargirl continue to get attention?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)