|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dori show that she will respect her friend's decision no matter what?
(a) She congratulates her.
(b) She stays away from her.
(c) She calls her Susan.
(d) She includes Leo in the celebration.
2. What do the boys decide to do in regards to Stargirl Caraway?
(a) Try to make friends with her.
(b) Write an article about her.
(c) Follow her.
(d) Include her in their group.
3. How does Stargirl sign things?
(a) A graphic of a star with a girl.
(b) A picture of a girl.
(c) A giant S.
(d) A heart and some stars.
4. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
(a) She likes to be the center of attention.
(b) She likes it when everyone follows her instructions.
(c) She wants to be friends with Stargirl.
(d) She likes to always be right.
5. What information about Stargirl does Archie share with the boys?
(a) He tells her that he used to help her with her science when she was home-schooled.
(b) He tells her that she comes from a normal home with normal parents.
(c) He tells them that she also comes to visit him for advice.
(d) He tells them that her parents wear costumes very similar to what she wears at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
2. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
3. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
4. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
5. What is the relationship between Hillari and Wayne?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)