|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Hillari?
(a) She likes to always be right.
(b) She likes it when everyone follows her instructions.
(c) She wants to be friends with Stargirl.
(d) She likes to be the center of attention.
2. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(b) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(c) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(d) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
3. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(b) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(c) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(d) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
4. How does Stargirl sign things?
(a) A giant S.
(b) A heart and some stars.
(c) A picture of a girl.
(d) A graphic of a star with a girl.
5. Who agrees to put Stargirl on Hot Seat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
2. What does Stargirl do after she was on the Hot Seat?
3. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
4. What animal does the narrator compare Stargirl to?
5. In what month is Stargirl supposed to appear on Hot Seat?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)