|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(b) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(c) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(d) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
2. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
(b) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(c) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(d) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
3. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
(b) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
(c) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(d) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
4. What does Leo find in his notebook?
(a) A birthday card.
(b) A speech.
(c) A card from Stargirl.
(d) A porcupine tie.
5. What does Stargirl do after she was on the Hot Seat?
(a) She starts singing more and more songs.
(b) She stops coming to school.
(c) She becomes very withdrawn.
(d) She goes back to doing good deeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Hillari's theories about Stargirl?
2. What is Kevin upset with Leo for not doing?
3. How does Leo feel when he comes close to Stargirl?
4. What does Stargirl share with Leo?
5. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)