|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(b) Because he is cute.
(c) To make Hillari mad.
(d) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
2. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
(a) To visit Senor Saguaro.
(b) To tell him what happened to Stargirl.
(c) To ask for his advice.
(d) To listen to one of his stories.
3. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
4. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
(a) She sits with Leo.
(b) She sits with her friends.
(c) She sings and plays her ukulele.
(d) She does not come to lunch.
5. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
(a) She runs away from him crying.
(b) She tells him that she will never be normal.
(c) She vanishes from school.
(d) She laughs and says that she is normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
2. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
3. Which character does Stargirl sing Happy Birthday to?
4. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
5. What does Leo tell Stargirl when she finally corners him?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)