|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
(a) She sings and plays her ukulele.
(b) She sits with Leo.
(c) She does not come to lunch.
(d) She sits with her friends.
2. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
(a) He pretends that he posted it there.
(b) He knows it cannot be good.
(c) He tries to hide it from the others.
(d) It makes him feel good inside.
3. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
4. How does Stargirl respond when Leo tries to avoid him?
(a) She avoids coming to school.
(b) She leaves him alone.
(c) She moves on to someone else.
(d) She does not give up on him.
5. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(b) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(c) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(d) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
2. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
3. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
4. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
5. Which of the following would be a good description of Archie's role with the boys?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)