|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tells Stargirl not to sing Happy Birthday?
2. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
(a) She goes over to Leo.
(b) She screams and runs out the door.
(c) She cheers for the cafeteria workers.
(d) She bursts into tears.
3. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
(a) A conversation about how Leo avoided her.
(b) A conversation about whether or not they are in love.
(c) A conversation about acceptance and conformity.
(d) A conversation about how Archie can help them with their problem.
4. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(b) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(c) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
(d) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
5. How does Leo act when Stargirl talks to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
2. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
3. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
4. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
5. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)