|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the end of the song?
(a) Stargirl gets up on the table and sings some more.
(b) All of the children in the cafeteria point and laugh.
(c) Hillari stomps out and the other students applaud.
(d) Hillari confronts Stargirl.
2. Who do Leo and Kevin decide it is time to visit?
3. Why does Stargirl say that she sang to Leo instead of Hillari?
(a) Because he is cute.
(b) Because Hillari asked her not to sing to her.
(c) Because she felt compelled to sing to someone.
(d) To make Hillari mad.
4. How does Stargirl respond when she is asked not to sing Happy Birthday?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She tells her she will do what she wants.
(c) She says she will not.
(d) She starts to sing Happy Birthday to her.
5. What conversation between Stargirl and Leo goes on for several days?
(a) A conversation about acceptance and conformity.
(b) A conversation about whether or not they are in love.
(c) A conversation about how Leo avoided her.
(d) A conversation about how Archie can help them with their problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl do at lunch the next day?
2. Why do the boys go to see Archie?
3. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
4. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
5. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)