1. Which of the following is the main character in this book?
(b) A.H. Brubarker
(c) Leo Borlock.
2. How old is Leo in this story?
3. What state does Leo currently live in?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New York.
4. What state is Leo going to move to?
(a) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
5. What did Leo always like and admire that belonged to his Uncle Pete?
(a) Collection of porcupine quills.
(b) Porcupine quill tie.
(c) Stuffed real porcupine.
(d) Porcupine decorations.
6. What does Leo decide he is going to start collecting?
(a) Stuffed real porcupines.
(b) Porcupine quill ties.
(c) Porcupine decorations.
(d) Collection of porcupine quills.
7. How much time does the story skip?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) No time.
(d) Five years.
8. What is the local custom that the newspaper has?
(a) It writes articles about those kids that are still in school.
(b) It writes articles about those people celebrating birthdays.
(c) It writes articles about those people who moved to the area.
(d) It writes articles about those people with odd collections.
This section contains 4,846 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)