|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who heals Tristran and the star?
2. What is the only magic Septimus possesses?
3. What does the Lilim change her chariot into?
4. What does Tristran practice doing before seeing the star in the inn?
5. Who kills Septimus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tristran and Yvaine realize when Tristran returns from Wall?
2. How is Septimus killed?
3. What does Primus warn Tristran of while they ride together?
4. What does Morwanneg ask Semele when they meet at Diggory's Dyke, and how does she respond?
5. What does Tristran dream about after the star leaves him?
6. What does the Lilim do at the crossroads?
7. What does the Lilim do after the commotion at the inn?
8. What does Tristran do when he sees a colorful bird in a bush?
9. What allows the slave girl to be set free?
10. What are the three secrets Tristran is told after he wakes up in the woods?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the spell that held Una bound as a slave, and what had to happen in order for her to be released?
Essay Topic 2
How did the literary tool of symbolism affect this plot, and what were some of the most important symbols?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the most evil things the Lilim did in this plot, and what were their reasons for these actions?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)