|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sleeps with Letitia at the inn?
2. What does Tristran see fighting a unicorn?
3. How did Charmed meet Dunstan?
4. What is Tristran given just as he passed through the gap in the wall?
5. What does Septimus see when he goes to the window in the 81st Lord's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between the lion and the unicorn?
2. What does the slave girl tell Dunstan she wants when they are in the meadow together?
3. What happens when the star falls into the forest?
4. What surprises Tristran so much when he sees the star?
5. What do Victoria and her friends talk about when they are discussing Mr. Monday?
6. What is Dunstan looking for when he finds the slave girl, and what does he buy from her?
7. How long might it take for Tristran and the star to reach Wall, and why?
8. What do the people of Wall only do once every nine years?
9. What package is delivered through the gap in the wall nine months after the fair?
10. What happens when Tommy and Alum fight over Bridget?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the most evil things the Lilim did in this plot, and what were their reasons for these actions?
Essay Topic 2
What do you think was the most important motivating factor in this book, and why? Please support your idea with citations from the text.
Essay Topic 3
Who are some of the people who felt obligated to protect the star, and how did they go about doing this?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)