|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tristran injured during the commotion at the inn?
(a) His ankle is twisted.
(b) His hand is burned.
(c) His leg is stabbed.
(d) His arm is broken.
2. Who sent the message to Tristran?
3. What does Primus purchase for Tristran at the inn?
(a) Some meat and bread.
(b) Some ale.
(c) His own room.
(d) Time with the innkeeper's daughter.
4. What does the Lilim call herself when not with the other witches?
5. How do Tristran and the star eat as they travel towards Wall?
(a) Tristran takes jobs.
(b) The star sings.
(c) They steal it.
(d) They beg for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the star feel when she sees the inn?
2. What do the ghosts do after Septimus's death?
3. Why do the guards at the wall refuse to let Tristran back in?
4. What does the Lilim spend her days doing in Diggory's Dyke?
5. Why does the man in the carriage decide to take Tristran as a passenger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Lilim do at the crossroads?
2. What does the star say to Primus when he sees the topaz around her neck?
3. What does Tristran dream about after the star leaves him?
4. What happens after the candle is lit for the second time?
5. What happens when Tristran asks the woman with the bird for a ride to Wall?
6. How do Tristran and the star get out of the cloud?
7. What happens when the Lilim encounters Yvaine once more?
8. How is Tristran able to board the carriage?
9. Why is Tristran not more upset when he is turned back into a human?
10. Why is the star so angry after being rescued by Tristran?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)