|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristran practice doing before seeing the star in the inn?
(a) Kissing properly.
(b) Pretending not to know her.
2. Why does Semele not recognize Morwanneg in Chapter 9?
(a) She looks young.
(b) She is distracted by other matters.
(c) She has cast a spell on Semele.
(d) She is older than ever.
3. How does Septimus feel when he sees his brother's dead body?
(a) That he must get revenge.
(b) That he had hoped to kill him alone.
(c) That he wishes he had seen it happen.
(d) That he now owns the kingdom.
4. What happens to the Lilim after she changes her goats and her chariot?
(a) She gets wrinkles around her eyes.
(b) She has gray streaks in her hair.
(c) Her nose gets a wart on it.
(d) She is very weak for an hour.
5. How does the star get inside the inn?
(a) The unicorn leads her in.
(b) The woman and her daughter help her in.
(c) She uses her crutch.
(d) The man carries her in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction must Tristran travel to get to Wall after leaving the sky-ship?
2. How does Tristran feel when he is denied entrance into Wall?
3. Who is waiting for Tristran at the Seventh Pie?
4. Where does the Lilim change her goats and chariot?
5. What obligation does the former bird remind Yvaine of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the star say to Primus when he sees the topaz around her neck?
2. What happens after the candle is lit for the second time?
3. What happens when the Lilim encounters Yvaine once more?
4. What does Tristran do when the Lilim approaches him with the knives, and why?
5. Why is Tristran not more upset when he is turned back into a human?
6. What do Tristran and Yvaine realize when Tristran returns from Wall?
7. How do Tristran and the star get out of the cloud?
8. What allows the slave girl to be set free?
9. What does the innkeeper do when the star approaches the inn?
10. Why is the star so angry after being rescued by Tristran?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)