|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Septimus does to try to kill the Lilim?
(a) Sets the hut on fire.
(b) Poisons her water.
(c) Puts poisonous spiders in her bed.
(d) Tells the magistrates she is a witch.
2. Whom does Semele say is traveling with her when Morwanneg questions her?
(a) A passerby and his wife.
(b) A strange boy she transformed.
(c) Her bird and dormouse.
(d) Her slave girl.
3. What happens when the unicorn puts his horn in what the innkeeper brought for home?
(a) It sizzles.
(b) It sings.
(c) It turns black.
(d) It transforms.
4. What direction must Tristran travel to get to Wall after leaving the sky-ship?
5. How do the Lilim's sisters feel when she contacts them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Victoria choose to marry?
2. What does Septimus find where the inn had been?
3. What do the ghosts do after Septimus's death?
4. Who sent the message to Tristran?
5. How does Septimus feel when he sees his brother's dead body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Primus warn Tristran of while they ride together?
2. What does Tristran dream about after the star leaves him?
3. What are the three secrets Tristran is told after he wakes up in the woods?
4. What does Morwanneg ask Semele when they meet at Diggory's Dyke, and how does she respond?
5. What do Tristran and Yvaine realize when Tristran returns from Wall?
6. How does the woman with the bird react to the star?
7. What does the Lilim do after the commotion at the inn?
8. How is Septimus killed?
9. What does Tristran do when he sees a colorful bird in a bush?
10. What does the slave girl tell Tristran to do after she is freed, and why?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)