|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does this story begin in?
2. How do the Stormhold men travel to find the topaz?
(a) By sea.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) By coach.
3. What is Letitia's occupation?
(a) Bar tender.
4. Why does Charmed promise to help Tristran find his star?
(a) He is interested to see his fate.
(b) He likes the boy's company.
(c) He has a good feeling about the boy.
(d) He wants to repay a good turn.
5. What has to happen for the servant girl to be set free from the witch?
(a) The stars must lose their twinkle.
(b) Two Mondays must come together in a month.
(c) A man must love her.
(d) Her true identity must be revealed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dunstan pay for a glass flower?
2. What is the only way to leave serewood?
3. What does the man from London share with Dunstan at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the star do when it lands in a forest?
5. In what way is the star injured?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charmed say when he hears why Tristran has come to Faerie?
2. What does the star do when she sees the unicorn?
3. How did Charmed and Tristran already have a strange connection when they met in Faerie?
4. Why is the Lilim so excited about news of a fallen star?
5. What happens when the Lilim learns that Semele has given her limbus grass?
6. What is Dunstan looking for when he finds the slave girl, and what does he buy from her?
7. What has Tristran always daydreamed of?
8. What does the wind from the east do for Tristran when he is in the store in Wall?
9. How is Tristran able to get through the gap in the wall when no one is allowed?
10. How long might it take for Tristran and the star to reach Wall, and why?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)