|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristran make to help the star walk?
(a) A sling.
(b) A cane.
(c) A crutch.
(d) A cast.
2. Who arranges Tertius's death?
3. Where did Tristran go when the first fair of his life came around?
(a) To boarding school.
(b) To the summer house.
(c) To a day camp for boys.
(d) To a relative's house.
4. What keeps the Lilim looking young?
(a) Immortal blood.
(b) Danger and malice.
(c) Fallen stars.
(d) The elixir of life.
5. What does Primus do after the ship sails?
(a) Buys his coach and horse.
(b) Takes the following ship.
(c) Buys passage for the ship.
(d) Sends a servant to the next port.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has to happen for the servant girl to be set free from the witch?
2. What does Tristran see fighting a unicorn?
3. What distracts the girl Tristran has a crush on when he asks to kiss her?
4. What month does this story begin in?
5. What does Tristran have a strange talent for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Charmed and Tristran already have a strange connection when they met in Faerie?
2. What is Tristran able to do in Faerie that is strange and surprising?
3. What does the 81st Lord of Stormhold say he is disappointed in his living sons for just before his death?
4. What does Charmed say when he hears why Tristran has come to Faerie?
5. What does the slave girl tell Dunstan she wants when they are in the meadow together?
6. What surprises Tristran so much when he sees the star?
7. What happens when Tommy and Alum fight over Bridget?
8. What happens when the Lilim learns that Semele has given her limbus grass?
9. What has Tristran always daydreamed of?
10. What happens between the lion and the unicorn?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)