|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the 81st Lord of Stormhold hope to choose an heir to his throne?
(a) By a tournament.
(b) Through marriage of his daughter.
(c) By only having one living son at his death.
(d) Through a test like the one he passed.
2. What does the man from London say Dunstan will find at the fair?
(a) His heart's desire.
(b) An adventure.
(c) Something he never knew he wanted.
(d) A lover.
3. How do the Stormhold men travel to find the topaz?
(a) By sea.
(b) On foot.
(c) On horseback.
(d) By coach.
4. Where does the man from London stay during the fair?
(a) Dana's barn.
(b) The woods.
(c) Dunstan's cottage.
(d) The inn.
5. What does a man wake Tristran to ask him while he sleeps in the woods?
(a) To write his story.
(b) To dream more quietly.
(c) To give him directions.
(d) To share some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Primus wait for news of in the port town?
2. Where does Dunstan make love to the slave girl?
3. What is pinned to the baby pushed through the wall in winter?
4. What does Dunstan remind the man from London of when they meet at the fair?
5. Why has the 81st Lord of Stormhold called people to his bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the star do when she sees the unicorn?
2. What is Tristran able to do in Faerie that is strange and surprising?
3. What does Primus do when he stops at a seaside town?
4. What is the relationship like between Tristran and Daisy?
5. How does the 81st Lord of Stormhold decide to choose the heir to the throne?
6. What amazing gift does Charmed give to Tristran?
7. What is strange about the meeting between the 81st Lord and his sons?
8. What happens between the lion and the unicorn?
9. How did Charmed and Tristran already have a strange connection when they met in Faerie?
10. What question does Dunstan ask the man staying in his cottage, and what is the man's response?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)