|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much younger than Tristran is his little sister?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 months.
2. What leads Dunstan to the stand with glass flowers?
(a) A little dog.
(b) A lovely smell.
(c) A twinkling sound.
(d) A chirping.
3. What is the name of the woman Dunstan is courting in Chapter 1?
4. How is Tristran able to get through the gap in the wall?
(a) His mother makes a promise to the guards.
(b) His father reminds the guards where Tristran came from.
(c) He climbs over the wall.
(d) He pays the guards.
5. What is the name of the girl Tristran has a crush on?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is the star injured?
2. How did the 81st Lord succeed his father?
3. What effect does limbus grass have on people?
4. What does Septimus see when he goes to the window in the 81st Lord's room?
5. What happens in Wall every ninth year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What package is delivered through the gap in the wall nine months after the fair?
2. What do Victoria and her friends talk about when they are discussing Mr. Monday?
3. How did Charmed and Tristran already have a strange connection when they met in Faerie?
4. How long might it take for Tristran and the star to reach Wall, and why?
5. What happens when the star falls into the forest?
6. Why is the Lilim so excited about news of a fallen star?
7. What does the star do when she sees the unicorn?
8. What has Tristran always daydreamed of?
9. What is the relationship like between Tristran and Daisy?
10. What is strange about the meeting between the 81st Lord and his sons?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)