|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tristran injured during the commotion at the inn?
(a) His arm is broken.
(b) His hand is burned.
(c) His leg is stabbed.
(d) His ankle is twisted.
2. What is the name of the sky-ship that comes to them in the clouds?
3. What obligation does the former bird remind Yvaine of?
(a) To shed her light.
(b) To explain her presence.
(c) To protect her protector.
(d) To return the topaz to its rightful owner.
4. What do the ghosts do after Septimus's death?
(a) Cry and weep.
(d) Look for Tristran.
5. Who talks to Tristran in a dream after the star leaves?
(a) A sun.
(b) The sky.
(c) The moon.
(d) A constellation.
6. How does Septimus die?
(a) He is stabbed in the heart.
(b) He drinks poisoned water.
(c) He is burned.
(d) He is bitten by a snake.
7. What way is the carriage heading when Tristran finds it?
8. What does Tristran practice doing before seeing the star in the inn?
(a) Pretending not to know her.
(c) Kissing properly.
9. What does Tristran do before running to Primus after he sees the unicorn?
(a) Listens to his leaf.
(b) Thanks the unicorn.
(c) Hides the ale.
(d) Checks for his sword.
10. Who is waiting for Tristran at the Seventh Pie?
11. Who heals Tristran and the star?
12. Whom does the man in the carriage say unicorns obey?
(a) The stars.
(b) The moon.
(c) Royal humans.
13. How does Tristran know the star is at the inn?
(a) He sees the unicorn.
(b) He sees her light in the window.
(c) He is told by the leaf.
(d) He senses her.
14. How do the Lilim's sisters feel when she contacts them?
15. What is the only magic Septimus possesses?
(a) Seeing what powers others have.
(b) Strange stamina.
(c) A knack for knowing where things are.
(d) Knowing when people are lying to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the unicorn do when it sees the inn?
2. What does Primus purchase for Tristran at the inn?
3. Why does the star not want food at the inn?
4. Why is the star angry that Tristran saved her life?
5. How does the star feel when she sees the inn?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)