|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tristran offered help after the star leaves him?
(a) He is trying to protect the star.
(b) He has impressed Pan.
(c) He has royal blood.
(d) He set the star free.
2. What does the Lilim call herself when not with the other witches?
3. What kind of animal delivers a message to Tristran?
(a) A beaver.
(b) A badger.
(c) A bull.
(d) A bear.
4. What is the name of the man in the carriage?
5. What does Tristran do to help the carriage?
(a) Removes a branch from the path.
(b) Mends a broken wheel.
(c) Pushes it out of a mud hole.
(d) Defends it from wolves.
6. What do the six ghosts tell Septimus to do when he finds Primus's body?
(a) Avenge his death.
(b) Bury him.
(c) Return to the kingdom.
(d) Find the topaz.
7. Who, besides Primus, is killed during the commotion?
(a) The goat.
(b) The horses.
(c) The slave boy.
8. What does Tristran do when he sees a bird chained in a bush?
(a) Catches it.
(c) Sets it free.
(d) Talks to it.
9. What does Tristran do while on the cloud to get some assistance?
(c) Asks the star to shine.
10. Why is the star angry that Tristran saved her life?
(a) She wishes she were dead.
(b) She is now bound to him.
(c) She could have saved herself.
(d) She feels obligated to him now.
11. How does Tristran know the star is at the inn?
(a) He sees her light in the window.
(b) He sees the unicorn.
(c) He senses her.
(d) He is told by the leaf.
12. Whom does Victoria choose to marry?
(a) Mr. Monday.
(b) Mr. Borgio.
(d) Tommy Forester.
13. Who takes Primus's horses to the stable?
(c) The Lilim.
14. In what is the Lilim living, in Diggory's Dyke?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A house.
(c) A hut.
(d) An inn.
15. Who talks to Tristran when he wakes from the dream after the star leaves?
(a) A tree.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A snake.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Tristran at the Seventh Pie?
2. How does Yvaine feel when she hears Victoria is getting married?
3. Why does the star not want food at the inn?
4. What does Septimus find where the inn had been?
5. How does the witch kill the unicorn?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)