|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the star get inside the inn?
(a) The unicorn leads her in.
(b) The woman and her daughter help her in.
(c) The man carries her in.
(d) She uses her crutch.
2. Why is Tristran offered help after the star leaves him?
(a) He has royal blood.
(b) He is trying to protect the star.
(c) He set the star free.
(d) He has impressed Pan.
3. What obligation does the former bird remind Yvaine of?
(a) To protect her protector.
(b) To explain her presence.
(c) To shed her light.
(d) To return the topaz to its rightful owner.
4. How does Septimus die?
(a) He is bitten by a snake.
(b) He drinks poisoned water.
(c) He is stabbed in the heart.
(d) He is burned.
5. What is the sky-ship fishing for?
(a) Lightning bolts.
6. What do the six ghosts tell Septimus to do when he finds Primus's body?
(a) Return to the kingdom.
(b) Avenge his death.
(c) Bury him.
(d) Find the topaz.
7. How does Tristran feel when he is denied entrance into Wall?
8. Who kills Septimus?
(a) The Lilim.
(b) Old Sal.
(c) The star.
9. What does Tristran practice doing before seeing the star in the inn?
(a) Kissing properly.
(d) Pretending not to know her.
10. Why does the man in the carriage decide to take Tristran as a passenger?
(a) He talks of the star.
(b) His dead brothers like him.
(c) He hears a tree tell him to do so.
(d) He looks to his runes.
11. What does the Lilim change her goats into?
(c) Mute servants.
12. Who, besides Primus, is killed during the commotion?
(b) The slave boy.
(c) The horses.
(d) The goat.
13. Who heals Tristran and the star?
14. How do the Lilim's sisters feel when she contacts them?
15. What does Tristran recognize about the slave girl?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tristran do to help the carriage?
2. What is Yvaine doing when Semele talks with Morwanneg?
3. What direction must Tristran travel to get to Wall after leaving the sky-ship?
4. Why does the star not want food at the inn?
5. Whom does Victoria choose to marry?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)