|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristran do when he sees a bird chained in a bush?
(a) Talks to it.
(c) Sets it free.
(d) Catches it.
2. Who talks to Tristran in a dream after the star leaves?
(a) The sky.
(b) A constellation.
(c) The moon.
(d) A sun.
3. How does Tristran know the star is at the inn?
(a) He sees her light in the window.
(b) He sees the unicorn.
(c) He senses her.
(d) He is told by the leaf.
4. Who, besides Primus, is killed during the commotion?
(b) The horses.
(c) The goat.
(d) The slave boy.
5. What gets worse for Tristran as he rides in the carriage?
(a) The storm.
(b) His sweating.
(c) The signs of warning.
(d) His fast beating heart.
6. What does Tristran do while on the cloud to get some assistance?
(b) Asks the star to shine.
7. How does Yvaine feel when she hears Victoria is getting married?
8. How do Tristran and the star eat as they travel towards Wall?
(a) The star sings.
(b) They beg for it.
(c) They steal it.
(d) Tristran takes jobs.
9. How is Primus killed?
(a) He is stabbed in the heart.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is strangled.
(d) His throat is slashed.
10. Why is the star angry that Tristran saved her life?
(a) She wishes she were dead.
(b) She could have saved herself.
(c) She feels obligated to him now.
(d) She is now bound to him.
11. What is the name of the sky-ship that comes to them in the clouds?
12. What kind of star is she?
(a) A constellation star.
(b) A polar star.
(c) An evening star.
(d) A morning star.
13. Why do the guards at the wall refuse to let Tristran back in?
(a) They do not recognize him.
(b) He belongs in Faerie.
(c) It is policy.
(d) They were told not to allow him back.
14. What does the Lilim call herself when not with the other witches?
15. How is Tristran injured during the commotion at the inn?
(a) His arm is broken.
(b) His leg is stabbed.
(c) His ankle is twisted.
(d) His hand is burned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the six ghosts tell Septimus to do when he finds Primus's body?
2. Who heals Tristran and the star?
3. What does Tristran do to help the carriage?
4. Whom does Semele say is traveling with her when Morwanneg questions her?
5. Who tells Yvaine what will happen to her if she crosses the wall?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)