|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to leave serewood?
(a) By taking a candle.
(b) By finding the path.
(c) By solving riddles.
(d) By following a map.
2. Why has the 81st Lord of Stormhold called people to his bedroom?
(a) He wants to tell them the truth.
(b) He needs to train them.
(c) He is dying and needs a cure.
(d) He is dying and needs an heir.
3. What is Brevis trying to sell?
(a) A cow.
(b) Some chickens.
(c) A goat.
(d) Some ducks.
4. What warning does Charmed give to Tristran?
(a) To reveal to others that he is not from Faerie.
(b) To call on strangers with dark eyes.
(c) To be careful of telling people what his mission is.
(d) Never to share his full name.
5. What distracts the girl Tristran has a crush on when he asks to kiss her?
(a) A falling star.
(b) The crowing of a bird.
(c) A bright light from the moon.
(d) A loud boom.
6. What is Letitia's occupation?
(d) Bar tender.
7. What does the girl Tristran has a crush on do when talking about marrying a widower?
(a) Closes her eyes.
8. How old is Tristran when the first fair of his life comes around?
9. Where does the man from London stay during the fair?
(a) The inn.
(b) Dana's barn.
(c) Dunstan's cottage.
(d) The woods.
10. What does the girl Tristran has a crush on say he must do in order to marry her?
(a) Retrieve the fallen star for her.
(b) Make loads of money.
(c) Take her to Faerie.
(d) Buy her something at the next fair.
11. How does the Lilim know where the star is?
(a) Her sisters are tracking it.
(b) Their third sight is for light.
(c) They use runes.
(d) She can sense her.
12. Where is the first inn that the Stormhold men stop at?
13. What does the man from London share with Dunstan at the beginning of the book?
14. What must be found for the 82nd Lord of Stormhold to be crowned?
(a) The javelin.
(b) The star.
(c) The Lilim.
(d) The topaz.
15. Where do the Lilim live?
(a) A cave.
(b) A meadow.
(c) A cottage.
(d) A palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Brevis into an animal?
2. What is the name of the place holding the fair?
3. What has to happen for the servant girl to be set free from the witch?
4. What does Tristran have a strange talent for?
5. Where can the Lilim's young faces be seen?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)