|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to leave serewood?
(a) By finding the path.
(b) By following a map.
(c) By taking a candle.
(d) By solving riddles.
2. Which of the following was NOT something Dunstan saw at the fair?
(a) Dreams in jars.
(b) Coats of twilight.
(c) Bottled eyes.
(d) Women for sale.
3. How is Dunstan described at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Tristran have a strange talent for?
(a) Knowing whom to trust.
(b) Talking to serewood.
(c) Finding his way in Faerie.
(d) Making others trust him.
5. What did Tristran come home with after being sent away during the first fair of his life?
(a) The plague.
(b) A new book.
(c) The measles.
(d) A new skill.
6. What changes around Tristran as he travels through Faerie?
(a) The seasons.
(b) The animals.
(c) The weather.
(d) His facial hair.
7. How does Daisy feel when Tristran says he is leaving his home?
8. What is the name of the girl Tristran has a crush on?
9. Who sleeps with Letitia at the inn?
10. What does Tristran make to help the star walk?
(a) A sling.
(b) A crutch.
(c) A cane.
(d) A cast.
11. What distracts the girl Tristran has a crush on when he asks to kiss her?
(a) The crowing of a bird.
(b) A loud boom.
(c) A bright light from the moon.
(d) A falling star.
12. What does Daisy pack for Tristran when he leaves his house?
(a) A gold locket and some jerked beef.
(b) A map and some weapons.
(c) A glass flower and a candle.
(d) Some food and clothes.
13. What is Tristran's last name?
14. What does the man from London say Dunstan will find at the fair?
(a) An adventure.
(b) A lover.
(c) Something he never knew he wanted.
(d) His heart's desire.
15. How does the Lilim know where the star is?
(a) Their third sight is for light.
(b) They use runes.
(c) She can sense her.
(d) Her sisters are tracking it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the 81st Lord of Stormhold called to his bedroom?
2. What curse does the Lilim put on the slave girl's captor?
3. How does Primus track what he is looking for?
4. How does Dunstan feel when Tristran says he is leaving his home?
5. How long has it been since the Lilim last had something to keep young?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)