|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Lilim?
(a) Enchanted flowers.
(c) Three old women - the witch-queen.
(d) Bewitched princesses.
2. What does the man from London share with Dunstan at the beginning of the book?
3. How did the 81st Lord succeed his father?
(a) He was the eldest of his brothers.
(b) He killed his brothers.
(c) His brothers died in war.
(d) He was the only son.
4. What does Tristran ask to do after seeing the girl he has a crush on in the store?
(a) Walk her home.
(b) Carry her bags.
(c) Kiss her hand.
(d) Fetch her items.
5. What is the Seaman's Rest?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A ship.
(c) An inn.
(d) A bar.
6. How many children does the 81st Lord of Stormhold have?
7. What does Charmed tell Tristran NOT to do even when in trouble?
8. How old is Dunstan when this book begins?
9. What speeds up travel for Tristran and the star?
(a) Tristran carries the star.
(b) The star heals her leg.
(c) Tristran buys a small wagon.
(d) The star rides the unicorn.
10. How does the 81st Lord of Stormhold hope to choose an heir to his throne?
(a) By a tournament.
(b) By only having one living son at his death.
(c) Through a test like the one he passed.
(d) Through marriage of his daughter.
11. How is Dunstan described at the beginning of the book?
12. What does Tristran make to help the star walk?
(a) A cane.
(b) A crutch.
(c) A cast.
(d) A sling.
13. Why does Charmed promise to help Tristran find his star?
(a) He is interested to see his fate.
(b) He wants to repay a good turn.
(c) He has a good feeling about the boy.
(d) He likes the boy's company.
14. How is Tristran able to get through the gap in the wall?
(a) He climbs over the wall.
(b) He pays the guards.
(c) His father reminds the guards where Tristran came from.
(d) His mother makes a promise to the guards.
15. How does Dunstan feel when Tristran says he is leaving his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tristran undo the chain binding the star?
2. Why is the star wearing the topaz?
3. What does Dunstan pay for a glass flower?
4. What is Tristran given just as he passed through the gap in the wall?
5. Which of the following was NOT something Dunstan saw at the fair?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)