|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Primus do after the ship sails?
(a) Sends a servant to the next port.
(b) Buys passage for the ship.
(c) Takes the following ship.
(d) Buys his coach and horse.
2. How does Daisy feel when Tristran says he is leaving his home?
3. What does Daisy pack for Tristran when he leaves his house?
(a) Some food and clothes.
(b) A gold locket and some jerked beef.
(c) A glass flower and a candle.
(d) A map and some weapons.
4. What does Charmed tell Tristran NOT to do even when in trouble?
5. What does the 81st Lord of Stormhold die from?
(a) A curse.
(b) Old age.
(d) A war wound.
6. What is the name of the girl Tristran has a crush on?
7. What changes around Tristran as he travels through Faerie?
(a) The seasons.
(b) The weather.
(c) His facial hair.
(d) The animals.
8. What happens in Wall every ninth year?
(a) A stone is added to the wall.
(b) Someone goes through the wall.
(c) Someone gets married.
(d) A stone is taken from the wall.
9. What is pinned to the baby pushed through the wall in winter?
(a) A note with the words, "Tristran Thorn".
(b) A silver brooch engraved with "Dunstan Thane".
(c) A silver brooch with a ruby.
(d) A gold locket
10. What month does this story begin in?
11. Who arranges Tertius's death?
12. What does Tristran offer to the animal attacking the lion?
(a) The enchanted chain.
(b) A crown.
(c) The topaz.
(d) A loaf of bread.
13. What oath does the slave girl's captor demand from the Lilim?
(a) That she will not harm her.
(b) That they will show the correct path.
(c) That she will pay her well.
(d) That they will tell the truth.
14. How is Tristran able to get through the gap in the wall?
(a) His father reminds the guards where Tristran came from.
(b) He climbs over the wall.
(c) His mother makes a promise to the guards.
(d) He pays the guards.
15. What does Tristran make to help the star walk?
(a) A crutch.
(b) A cast.
(c) A cane.
(d) A sling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Primus wait for news of in the port town?
2. How does Tristran undo the chain binding the star?
3. Where does Tristran work at night and during the weekend?
4. What has to happen for the servant girl to be set free from the witch?
5. Where does Dunstan make love to the slave girl?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)