1. Where did the Village of Wall get its name?
2. What happens in Wall every ninth year?
3. What month does this story begin in?
4. How is Dunstan described at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the woman Dunstan is courting in Chapter 1?
6. How old is Dunstan when this book begins?
7. What does the man from London share with Dunstan at the beginning of the book?
8. Where does the man from London stay during the fair?
This section contains 3,928 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)