|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epologue, In Which Several Endings May Be Discerned.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the star do when it lands in a forest?
2. What happens in Wall every ninth year?
(a) Someone goes through the wall.
(b) A stone is taken from the wall.
(c) A stone is added to the wall.
(d) Someone gets married.
3. Who arranges Tertius's death?
4. What does Dunstan remind the man from London of when they meet at the fair?
(a) That he was promised his heart's desire.
(b) That his horse was still tied at the inn.
(c) That he was wearing his hat in doors.
(d) That he hadn't paid for his room.
5. What does the man from London share with Dunstan at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tertius die?
2. What is pinned to the baby pushed through the wall in winter?
3. In what way is the star injured?
4. What does the innkeeper comment on when the star is done with her bath?
5. What does Tristran recognize about the slave girl?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)