|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epologue, In Which Several Endings May Be Discerned.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way is the star injured?
(a) Her knee is swollen.
(b) Her toes are smashed.
(c) Her leg is broken.
(d) Her ankle is sprained.
2. Who talks to Tristran in a dream after the star leaves?
(a) The sky.
(b) A sun.
(c) A constellation.
(d) The moon.
3. How does Tristran feel when he is denied entrance into Wall?
4. What obligation does the former bird remind Yvaine of?
(a) To explain her presence.
(b) To shed her light.
(c) To protect her protector.
(d) To return the topaz to its rightful owner.
5. What is laying on the nightstand in the star's room in the inn?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) Some wine.
(c) A knife.
(d) Some clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dunstan feel when Tristran says he is leaving his home?
2. What is the only way to leave serewood?
3. What does the man in the carriage say about unicorns?
4. What effect does limbus grass have on people?
5. In what month is Dunstan married?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)