|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Which Treats of Castles in the Air, and Other Matters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Primus killed?
(a) He is strangled.
(b) He is stabbed in the heart.
(c) His throat is slashed.
(d) He is poisoned.
2. What does the man in the carriage say about unicorns?
(a) They are strangely deceitful.
(b) They are pure and innocent.
(c) They are creatures of the moon.
(d) They are strong and faithful.
3. What leads Dunstan to the stand with glass flowers?
(a) A chirping.
(b) A little dog.
(c) A lovely smell.
(d) A twinkling sound.
4. What does the 81st Lord of Stormhold die from?
(a) Old age.
(b) A war wound.
(d) A curse.
5. Why is the star angry that Tristran saved her life?
(a) She wishes she were dead.
(b) She is now bound to him.
(c) She could have saved herself.
(d) She feels obligated to him now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the slave girl's captor?
2. What must be found for the 82nd Lord of Stormhold to be crowned?
3. What gets worse for Tristran as he rides in the carriage?
4. What does the man from London share with Dunstan at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the place holding the fair?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)