|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, In Which Tristran Thorn Grows to Manhood and Makes a Rash Promise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tristran go when the first fair of his life came around?
(a) To the summer house.
(b) To a relative's house.
(c) To boarding school.
(d) To a day camp for boys.
2. What distracts the girl Tristran has a crush on when he asks to kiss her?
(a) A bright light from the moon.
(b) The crowing of a bird.
(c) A falling star.
(d) A loud boom.
3. What does Dunstan pay for a glass flower?
(a) A handshake.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A night of passion.
(d) A dollar.
4. How much younger than Tristran is his little sister?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 9 months.
5. How old is Tristran when the first fair of his life comes around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Dunstan to the stand with glass flowers?
2. Where does Dunstan make love to the slave girl?
3. How old is Dunstan when this book begins?
4. What does the girl Tristran has a crush on do when talking about marrying a widower?
5. What is Tristran given just as he passed through the gap in the wall?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)