|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, At the Sign of the Chariot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the unicorn puts his horn in what the innkeeper brought for home?
(a) It turns black.
(b) It sizzles.
(c) It sings.
(d) It transforms.
2. How did the 81st Lord of Stormhold become the Lord?
(a) He saved the kingdom.
(b) He killed his brothers.
(c) He passed a test.
(d) He married the princess.
3. What does the girl Tristran has a crush on say he must do in order to marry her?
(a) Make loads of money.
(b) Retrieve the fallen star for her.
(c) Take her to Faerie.
(d) Buy her something at the next fair.
4. How many wives does the 81st Lord of Stormhold have?
5. Where did Tristran go when the first fair of his life came around?
(a) To boarding school.
(b) To a day camp for boys.
(c) To the summer house.
(d) To a relative's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the unicorn do when it sees the inn?
2. What is laying on the nightstand in the star's room in the inn?
3. How long has it been since the Lilim last had something to keep young?
4. How is Tristran able to get through the gap in the wall?
5. How does the star feel when she sees the inn?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)