|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: "William Lloyd Garrison," Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Peter Jefferson's tobacco plantation?
(d) Land's End.
2. What had the population of Boston grown to by the time of John Adams's death?
3. When was the first women's rights convention held in Seneca Falls, New York?
(a) March, 1840.
(b) June, 1879.
(c) March, 1842.
(d) July, 1848.
4. Who was the Quaker founder and editor of the Genius of Universal Emancipation?
(a) Frances Maria Lloyd.
(b) Benjamin Lundy.
(c) Hendrik Cesars.
(d) Thomas Bray.
5. What new era was emerging at the time that Thomas Jefferson was born?
(a) The Enlightenment.
(b) The Industrial age.
(c) The Modernist age.
(d) The Humanist era.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Two Lectures on the Natural History of the Caucasian and Negro Races in 1845?
2. When was Thomas Jefferson born?
3. What fort were the Portuguese beginning building in 1481?
4. Who gave the speech from which the author derived the title Stamped from the Beginning?
5. Who was Sarah Baartman's South African master?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)