|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: "Thomas Jefferson," Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Richard Mather come to America?
(a) To seek gold.
(b) To evade the French authorities.
(c) Religious persecution.
(d) To attend his arranged marriage.
2. When was Thomas Jefferson born?
3. Who wrote Oroonoko: or, The Royal Slave in 1688?
(a) Paul Baynes.
(b) Aphra Behn.
(c) Morgan Godwyn.
(d) George Fox.
4. The author indicates that at the time the book was written, Federal data shows that the median wealth of White households is how many more times the median wealth of Black households?
(a) 13 times more.
(b) 4 times more.
(c) 5 times more.
(d) 9 times more.
5. Where was John Woolman from?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Cotton Mather born?
2. When did Charles II restore the English throne?
3. When was Sandra Bland found hanged in her jail cell?
4. Who killed Michael Brown?
5. Who wrote The Selling of Joseph?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)