Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
2. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
3. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
4. How does Cole find out what Traci Louise Fishman looks like?
5. What is the man from Japan with the ponytail holding as Cole and Pike shoot their way through the lake house?
Essay Topic 1
Joe Pike, the character, does not smile and rarely talks. In what ways does the author show Joe Pike as a dependable, close friend of Cole's?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Joe Pike's character. In what ways does he compare to Elvis Cole? How is he different from Cole? How is he similar? Relate the importance of his character to the story.
Essay Topic 3
Explore the advantages and disadvantages of Elvis Cole's use of humor in his line of work. Describe instances when it works in his favor and instances when it does not. Explain why it does or does not work for Cole.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)