Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
2. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
3. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
4. How does Cole find out what Traci Louise Fishman looks like?
5. What is the man from Japan with the ponytail holding as Cole and Pike shoot their way through the lake house?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the inner workings of the yakuza versus the mafia. Use concrete examples and characters from the book to back up your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
Write a detailed review of the yakuza warrior code. How does Eddie Tang live and die by this code? How does Joe Pike mirror the same code?
Essay Topic 3
Explore Mimi Warren's character in relation to Elvis Cole. How does Cole view Mimi's relationship with her parents? How does Mimi react to Cole's comforting words? What is the reader led to believe about Mimi Warren throughout most of the book?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)