|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cole break into the Torobuni lake house?
2. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
3. What does Cole hear Eddie Tang say to Mimi at the lake house that is very unexpected?
4. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
5. What does Pike have with him in the duffle bag he brings on the boat with Cole?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Elvis Cole and Bradley Warren in terms of personality, economics, and status.
Essay Topic 2
Explore Mimi Warren's character in relation to Elvis Cole. How does Cole view Mimi's relationship with her parents? How does Mimi react to Cole's comforting words? What is the reader led to believe about Mimi Warren throughout most of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Write a detailed review of the yakuza warrior code. How does Eddie Tang live and die by this code? How does Joe Pike mirror the same code?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)