Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
2. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
3. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
4. How does Cole find out what Traci Louise Fishman looks like?
5. What is the man from Japan with the ponytail holding as Cole and Pike shoot their way through the lake house?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Joe Pike's character. In what ways does he compare to Elvis Cole? How is he different from Cole? How is he similar? Relate the importance of his character to the story.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character of Eddie Tang. Why does he kill Nobu Ishida? How do his motives relate to Torobuni? What does Eddie Tang want most of all and why?
Essay Topic 3
Explore Cole's feelings after he and his partner are fired by Bradley Warren. Describe Cole's feelings as he expresses them to the reader. Determine the reasons for Cole's emotions, going beyond the way someone might feel after being fired from a job. Explore another possible source for his feelings.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)