Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
2. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
3. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
4. How does Cole find out what Traci Louise Fishman looks like?
5. What is the man from Japan with the ponytail holding as Cole and Pike shoot their way through the lake house?
Essay Topic 1
Explain in detail why Cole feels so protective towards Mimi Warren. Include scenes with Mimi's parents that he has observed to back up your statements.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the advantages and disadvantages of Elvis Cole's use of humor in his line of work. Describe instances when it works in his favor and instances when it does not. Explain why it does or does not work for Cole.
Essay Topic 3
What is foreshadowed in the story by Mimi Warren's extreme shyness and inattention to her outward appearance when she is around her parents? What other signs and/or signals are given throughout the story to indicate the profound problem Mimi has at home?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)