Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
2. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
3. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
4. How does Cole find out what Traci Louise Fishman looks like?
5. What is the man from Japan with the ponytail holding as Cole and Pike shoot their way through the lake house?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Elvis Cole and Bradley Warren in terms of personality, economics, and status.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter Twenty-One, Mimi Warren's friend, Traci Louise Fishman, talks to Cole about Mimi's self-inflicted wounds and new friends, including a boyfriend who is very dangerous. Discuss the two different Mimis the reader is introduced to in this chapter. How do they differ? Do Mimi's two personalities in any way overlap?
Essay Topic 3
Explore Cole's feelings after he and his partner are fired by Bradley Warren. Describe Cole's feelings as he expresses them to the reader. Determine the reasons for Cole's emotions, going beyond the way someone might feel after being fired from a job. Explore another possible source for his feelings.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)