|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
2. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
3. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
4. How does Cole find out what Traci Louise Fishman looks like?
5. What is the man from Japan with the ponytail holding as Cole and Pike shoot their way through the lake house?
Essay Topic 1
Joe Pike, the character, does not smile and rarely talks. In what ways does the author show Joe Pike as a dependable, close friend of Cole's?
Essay Topic 2
Write a character description of Sheila Warren. Describe her physical traits, her character traits, and her everyday habits. Explore her psyche as it is presented to the reader.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Cole's reasons for wanting to find Mimi and get her the help she needs. Why is he desperate to save her even though he is no longer being paid to do so? What is in Cole's past to make him want to help her?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)