|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
(a) Watkins Glen Girls' School.
(b) Glen Cove High School.
(c) Glenlake School for Girls.
(d) Glen School.
2. What does Cole do to the manager of Mr. Moto's when he gets there with Joe Pike in Chapter Thirty-Two?
(a) Asks politely to see Mr. Torobuni.
(b) Tells him the sushi is not fresh.
(c) Puts a gun in his mouth.
(d) Punches him to the ground.
3. Whom does Cole call in Chapter Thirty-One to tell that he had found Mimi and then lost her?
(a) Jillian Becker.
(b) Lou Poitras.
(c) Carol Hillegas.
(d) Joe Pike.
4. What does Cole do for Traci Louise Fishman before he leaves her car and drives off in his Corvette?
(a) He promises her a bright future.
(b) He gives her ten dollars.
(c) He hugs her warmly.
(d) He kisses her.
5. What is the title of the organization Kira Asano runs?
(a) Pacific Men's Club.
(b) Yakuza Army.
(c) Gray Shield Enterprises.
(d) Herald Examiner.
6. What lights up Mulholland Drive as Cole tails Eddie Tang in Chapter Twenty-Three?
(a) Nothing; it is pitch-black.
(b) The moon.
(c) Street lamps.
(d) Other cars' headlights.
7. How does Cole break into the Torobuni lake house?
(a) Down the chimney.
(b) He jimmies the front door.
(c) Through a dog flap.
(d) Through a window.
8. What does Mimi do to herself as she talks to Cole at Kira Asano's estate?
(a) She pinches herself hard.
(b) She pulls on her earrings.
(c) She slaps her left side.
(d) She burns her stomach.
9. What does Pike have with him in the duffle bag he brings on the boat with Cole?
(a) A large first aid kit.
(b) Binoculars and a change of clothing.
(c) Guns and ammunition.
(d) Two big lunches.
10. What is the color of Mimi's hair in the photo which Cole views in Chapter Twenty?
11. What is the man from Japan with the ponytail holding as Cole and Pike shoot their way through the lake house?
(a) A huge shotgun.
(b) A High Standard .45.
(c) A tray of food.
(d) The Hagakure.
12. What does Cole hear Eddie Tang say to Mimi at the lake house that is very unexpected?
(a) He is an undercover cop.
(b) They are both going to China.
(c) He has killed Bradley.
(d) He loves her.
13. Where does Cole want to meet with Bradley and Sheila to discuss the situation with them?
(a) A neutral, public place.
(b) Their home.
(c) Bradley's office.
(d) Cole's apartment.
14. Why is it that Bradley cannot promise Frank that he will be able to keep Kira Asano's name out of the situation once Cole picks up Mimi?
(a) He does not know what Mimi will tell the police.
(b) He is not sure if Eddie Tang wil make trouble.
(c) He cannot guarantee that Mimi's parents will not attack Asano.
(d) He may feel compelled to spill everything.
15. Who made an inscription on a book Mimi owns stating, "May there always be warm sun"?
Short Answer Questions
1. During their conversation in a Volkswagen Rabbit, what does Traci Louise Fishman tell Cole she wants him to do?
2. What is missing in Eddie Tang's apartment?
3. When Kerri, Mimi's friend, asks Mimi about Cole's identity, how does Cole respond?
4. When Cole knocks out a guard in the Torobuni lake house, it is insinuated that Pike ______________.
5. What does Cole tell Lou Poitras about Mimi's boyfriend?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)