|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cole, Jillian, and Carol talk over Mimi's situation in Chapter Twenty-Seven, why does Carol feel a need to set Jillian straight on how Sheila could let Mimi be molested?
(a) Carol cannot believe how silly Jillian sounds.
(b) Carol loves to hear herself talk about social issues.
(c) Cole asks Carol to set Jillian straight.
(d) Jillian cannot believe that Sheila would keep such a thing quiet.
2. What type of house does Nobu Ishida own in Cheviot Hills?
(a) An older split-level.
(b) A new raised ranch.
(c) A tudor.
(d) A colonial.
3. What is Mimi wearing to attend the Pacific Men's Club Man of the Month Banquet?
(a) A tight, red dress.
(b) Jeans and a tee shirt.
(c) A shapeless brown silk dress.
(d) A pantsuit.
4. Which company employs Eddie Ditko?
(a) The Herald Examiner.
(c) Stop & Go.
(d) Gray Shield Enterprises.
5. Who is Michael Denning?
(a) Owner of the Sun Tree Gallery.
(b) Michael Delacroix's representative.
(c) Berke Feldstein's receiptionist.
(d) A UCLA student.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jillian asks Cole why he is still going to look for Mimi, what is Cole's answer?
2. What does Pike have with him in the duffle bag he brings on the boat with Cole?
3. What is Pike's general demeanor like?
4. What are Elvis Cole's feelings about his success in this case?
5. What does Sheila do once she hears the truth about what Bradley has done to her daughter?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)