|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When one of the cops in Chapter Thirteen asks Bradley to stay for a few questions regarding Mimi's disappearance, what is Bradley hoping?
(a) Mimi will be found right away.
(b) It will not take too long.
(c) He is not a suspect.
(d) Cole will be a suspect.
2. Who made an inscription on a book Mimi owns stating, "May there always be warm sun"?
3. What is Bradley's nervous tic that gives away the fact that he is lying about his molestation of Mimi?
(a) He rolls his shoulders.
(b) He continually taps his finger on the table.
(c) His eye flutters madly.
(d) His lips twitch uncontrollably.
4. Who is Mimi?
(a) The Warrens' dog.
(b) The Warrens' security guard.
(c) Cole's sister.
(d) The Warrens' daughter.
5. Why does Pike believe Eddie Tang killed Ishida?
(a) For Mimi's sake.
(b) To go further up in the yakuza.
(c) To keep the Hagakure.
(d) He was jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jillian Becker dressed when she visits Cole in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
2. Where is one of Jack Ellis's men found in Chapter Twelve, apparently having been hurt?
3. What does Mimi Warren do when Cole finally discovers her in a locked bedroom in the lake house?
4. What does Cole say upon Pike's showing him the room he discovers in the Ishida house?
5. What type of house does Nobu Ishida own in Cheviot Hills?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)