|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty One-Thirty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person.
(d) Second person.
2. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) Mickey Spillane.
(c) Ellery Queen.
(d) Sam Spade.
3. What clothing style does Jillian reflect when Cole first meets her?
(b) Cutting edge Ccouture.
(c) Young and flirty.
(d) Serious businesswoman.
4. What does Cole do for Traci Louise Fishman before he leaves her car and drives off in his Corvette?
(a) He gives her ten dollars.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He promises her a bright future.
(d) He hugs her warmly.
5. In Chapter Twenty-Four, Cole tells Mimi that he must speak to her. What does Mimi first tell him?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone or else.
(b) She is in love with someone.
(c) She wil not go back home.
(d) Her home is here now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hatcher?
2. When Pike tells Cole that they are the only ones in Mr. Moto's restaurant that look like thugs, whom does Cole say they look like?
3. At what point do four Japanese men enter the Asano house and shoot people?
4. What does Mimi witness between her mother and Cole in Chapter Five?
5. What unusual gear does Pike wear when at shooting practice?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)