|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty One-Thirty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of clock does Cole have in his office?
(a) A Pinnocchio clock.
(b) A Grandfather's clock.
(c) A small clock radio.
(d) A schoolhouse clock.
2. During their conversation in a Volkswagen Rabbit, what does Traci Louise Fishman tell Cole she wants him to do?
(a) Leave before the girls watching them gossip.
(b) Find Mimi and bring her back.
(c) Never breathe a word of her loneliness to anyone.
(d) Tell Mimi she is no longer a friend of hers.
3. When one of the cops in Chapter Thirteen asks Bradley to stay for a few questions regarding Mimi's disappearance, what is Bradley hoping?
(a) Cole will be a suspect.
(b) Mimi will be found right away.
(c) He is not a suspect.
(d) It will not take too long.
4. What is the color of Mimi's hair in the photo which Cole views in Chapter Twenty?
5. What does Cole tell Pike they have to find in Chapter Fourteen?
(a) The yakuza.
(b) The way to Santa Monica.
(c) A dead man's pinkie finger.
(d) The Pacific Men's Club President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cole do to show Bradley that he is very serious about the Warrens going into therapy with Carol Hillegas?
2. What can Cole tell about Ellis as soon as he meets the man?
3. Where does Cole go once inside Nobu Ishida's place of business?
4. What reaction does Mimi exhibit when she is nervous about what is being said to her?
5. What is written on a heavy security door that leads to a service drive beneath the New Nippon Hotel?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)