|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five-Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kira Asano when Cole says he bets Asano has the Hagakure?
(a) His hands start to shake.
(b) He needs to go to the toilet.
(c) He vomits on Cole's shoes.
(d) He involuntarily yells out Eddie Tang's name.
2. What clothing style does Jillian reflect when Cole first meets her?
(b) Serious businesswoman.
(c) Young and flirty.
(d) Cutting edge Ccouture.
3. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
4. What brings Jillian to choose Cole as Bradley's detective?
(a) She has seen his photo and likes his appearance.
(b) Attorneys in the prosecutor's office recommend him.
(c) She knows Cole and Bradley will get along well.
(d) No one else was available at the time.
5. What do Kira Asano's paintings depict?
(a) Bleak landscapes.
(b) Abstract portraits.
(d) Geometric, cubism patterns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cole call once he has entered the office on the catwalk?
2. Where does the caller in Chapter Eleven tell Mimi the Hagaku belongs?
3. Where does Cole want to meet with Bradley and Sheila to discuss the situation with them?
4. What type of business is above the yakituri grill?
5. What brand of beer does Sheila offer Cole in Chapter Five?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)