|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five-Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of clock does Cole have in his office?
(a) A small clock radio.
(b) A schoolhouse clock.
(c) A Grandfather's clock.
(d) A Pinnocchio clock.
2. How does Lou Poitras react after viewing the murder seen in Ishida's office?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He acts like it is nothing.
(c) He turns pale.
(d) He giggles.
3. How does Pike practice shooting a gun?
(a) He never practices.
(b) Very carefully.
(c) With his eyes closed.
(d) With one eye shut.
4. What does it say in Bushido about being a warrior?
(a) The warrior must pray for peace one day.
(b) There is no translation of that.
(c) The way of the warrior is death.
(d) The warrior is the owner of the book.
5. What doesn't Bradley want the police informed about the theft of the Hagakure?
(a) It would be bad for business.
(b) He believes the police may be in on it.
(c) The insurance would not pay up.
(d) He trusts Cole and only Cole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on a heavy security door that leads to a service drive beneath the New Nippon Hotel?
2. After Torobuni asks Cole if he has any idea of his identity, what does Cole ask Torobuni?
3. Where does Cole go in order to meet up with Pike in Chapter Eight?
4. Who owns Mr. Moto's?
5. What unusual gear does Pike wear when at shooting practice?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)