|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five-Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cole is looking through Ishida's credit card statements, where does he note Ishida had gone two or three times a week over the past three months?
(a) Mr. Moto's.
(c) Ma Maison.
(d) The L.A. Country Club.
2. What does Cole tell Lou Poitras about Mimi's boyfriend?
(a) He is Eddie Ditko.
(b) He is a Japanese artist.
(c) He is Eddie Tang.
(d) He is the head of the yakuza.
3. What does Mimi do to herself as she talks to Cole at Kira Asano's estate?
(a) She slaps her left side.
(b) She pinches herself hard.
(c) She pulls on her earrings.
(d) She burns her stomach.
4. What is Sheila's excuse to Cole for not depending upon Hatcher in Chapter Five?
(a) He is too lazy to help.
(b) He is always drunk.
(c) He could have been clubbed.
(d) He has poor eyesight.
5. In Chapter Twenty-Four, Cole tells Mimi that he must speak to her. What does Mimi first tell him?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone or else.
(b) Her home is here now.
(c) She wil not go back home.
(d) She is in love with someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira Asano finally instruct Frank to do after discussing the return of the Hagakure and smoothing things over with the police?
2. What can Cole tell about Ellis as soon as he meets the man?
3. In Chapter Twenty-Two, whom does Cole jokingly mention as rarely observing the social graces?
4. How does Cole refer to the short guy with two fingers on his left who is in Mr. Moto's with Eddie Tang?
5. What type of house does Nobu Ishida own in Cheviot Hills?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)