|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five-Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jillian say to Cole and Carol Hillegas to clear up how Mimi may have met Kira Asano?
(a) Bradley Warren had Asano sign a book for Mimi.
(b) Asano often goes to the Pago Pago club.
(c) Asano had a showing in the gallery of a new hotel that Warren opened.
(d) Asano was at a Sheila Warren's dinner party.
2. Who is waiting for Eddie Tang in front of the Pago Pago Club?
(a) Yuki Torobuni.
(b) Mimi Warren.
(c) Elvis Cole.
(d) Lou Poitras.
3. In Chapter Twenty-Four, Cole tells Mimi that he must speak to her. What does Mimi first tell him?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone or else.
(b) She wil not go back home.
(c) Her home is here now.
(d) She is in love with someone.
4. What is Malcolm Denning doing when Cole goes to visit him?
(a) Having tea with his secretary.
(b) Speaking with the Kendal couple.
(c) Talking on the phone with a client from Paris.
(d) Discussing prices for the Hagakure.
5. Who, according to Cole, would have been proud of the way Sheila looks when she enters the Man of the Month banquet with her husband?
(a) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(b) Elizabeth Taylor.
(c) Nancy Reagan.
(d) Tammy Wynette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of Jack Ellis's men found in Chapter Twelve, apparently having been hurt?
2. What type of house does Nobu Ishida own in Cheviot Hills?
3. What is it that Cole cannot stop smelling in Chapter Ten?
4. In Chapter Twenty-Two, whom does Cole jokingly mention as rarely observing the social graces?
5. What does Cole do for Traci Louise Fishman before he leaves her car and drives off in his Corvette?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)