|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen-Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings Jillian to choose Cole as Bradley's detective?
(a) She has seen his photo and likes his appearance.
(b) She knows Cole and Bradley will get along well.
(c) No one else was available at the time.
(d) Attorneys in the prosecutor's office recommend him.
2. Who is Lou Poitras?
(a) An art gallery owner.
(b) An LAPD cop.
(c) A North Hollywood detective.
(d) A criminal.
3. Who, according to Cole, would have been proud of the way Sheila looks when she enters the Man of the Month banquet with her husband?
(a) Nancy Reagan.
(b) Tammy Wynette.
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(d) Elizabeth Taylor.
4. With what is Bradley's company involved?
(a) Charitable trust foundations in South Africa.
(b) Stock options.
(c) Real estate partnerships with Japanese investors.
(d) Hotel ventures in India.
5. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) Mickey Spillane.
(c) Ellery Queen.
(d) Sam Spade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the caller in Chapter Eleven tell Mimi the Hagaku belongs?
2. How does Pike practice shooting a gun?
3. Where is Nobu Ishida's import business located?
4. How does Hatcher insinuate he can take care of things at the Warren house if trouble arises?
5. What does Sheila think of Pike protecting her and instead of Cole?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)