|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen-Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business is above the yakituri grill?
(a) Pistol range.
(b) Rolodex watch shop.
(c) Chinese restaurant.
(d) State Farm Insurance.
2. Where does the caller in Chapter Eleven tell Mimi the Hagaku belongs?
(a) To the last Emporer of Japan.
(b) To the spirit of Japan.
(c) In their own hands.
(d) In a bank's safe.
3. Whom does Bradley fire in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Ellis, Cole, and Pike.
(b) Cole and Becker.
(c) Only Jack Ellis.
(d) Becker, Cole, and Pike.
4. Where does Cole get his lunch in Chapter Nine?
(b) Yang Chow's.
(c) Little Vietnam.
(d) Little Tokyo.
5. What is Sheila's excuse to Cole for not depending upon Hatcher in Chapter Five?
(a) He has poor eyesight.
(b) He is always drunk.
(c) He could have been clubbed.
(d) He is too lazy to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of security at the New Nippon Hotel?
2. What kind of shirt is the Japanese man who enters the yakatori grill in Chapter Five wearing?
3. What can Cole tell about Ellis as soon as he meets the man?
4. What does Ishida do with Cole's business card in Chapter Four?
5. With what is Bradley's company involved?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)