|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen-Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila think of Pike protecting her and instead of Cole?
(a) She likes him and his musclar arms.
(b) She is devastated at the switch.
(c) She could not care less either way.
(d) She is disgusted with the sight of him.
2. What state of mind is Sheila in when Cole first meets her?
3. When the first group of police officers and the FBI arrive at the scene of Ishida's murder, to what sealed off room are all of the main people involved sent?
(a) The office.
(b) The ladies' restroom.
(c) The Green Room
(d) The Blue Room.
4. What does Sheila Warren tell Cole when she calls him at the end of Chapter Five?
(a) Her husband is missing.
(b) Her daughter is dead.
(c) She needs a drink.
(d) She is in danger.
5. What does Ishida do with Cole's business card in Chapter Four?
(a) He draws a picture on it.
(b) He gives it to Eddie to hold.
(c) He places it in his Rolodex.
(d) He crumples it up and throws it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shirt is the Japanese man who enters the yakatori grill in Chapter Five wearing?
2. Whom does Cole meet in Bradley's office in Chapter Seven?
3. What does Cole say upon Pike's showing him the room he discovers in the Ishida house?
4. Whom does Cole think someone could mistake him for when he receives a blank check from Bradley?
5. How does Cole feel in Chapter Fourteen once he reaches his office?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)