|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen-Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cole find Sheila at the end of his inspection of her home's security?
(a) Outside, talking to Hatcher.
(b) Blocking the front door.
(c) On her bedroom floor.
(d) In the den, drinking.
2. What state of mind is Sheila in when Cole first meets her?
3. Whom does Cole call once he has entered the office on the catwalk?
(a) Sheila Warren.
(b) Lou Poitras.
(c) Bradley Warren.
(d) Joe Pike.
4. What are the biggest buildings in Century City?
(a) Grohman's Chinese Theater.
(b) Century Plaza Towers.
(c) Warren Investments.
(d) Twenthieth-Century Fox Studios.
5. What does Ishida do with Cole's business card in Chapter Four?
(a) He places it in his Rolodex.
(b) He draws a picture on it.
(c) He crumples it up and throws it away.
(d) He gives it to Eddie to hold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tee shirt is the cop with whom Cole interacted in the yakitori grill wearing in Chapter Nine?
2. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
3. Where does the caller in Chapter Eleven tell Mimi the Hagaku belongs?
4. Who owns an art gallery in Venice on the beach below Santa Monica?
5. What can Cole tell about Ellis as soon as he meets the man?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)