|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen-Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
(a) Mickey Spillane.
(b) Sam Spade.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Ellery Queen.
2. Who is the head of security at the New Nippon Hotel?
(a) Traci Fishman.
(b) Jack Ellis.
(c) John Eli.
(d) Edward Tang.
3. What is Pike's general demeanor like?
(a) He is often drunk.
(b) He is shy and withdrawn.
(c) He never smiles.
(d) He is always happy and smiling.
4. Who is Terry Ito's employer?
(a) The Chinatown Detective Agency.
(b) The Asian Task Force.
(d) Lou Poitras.
5. Where is Nobu Ishida's import business located?
(a) On Ki Street.
(b) On Hollywood Blvd.
(c) Santa Monica Blvd.
(d) In Cleveland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheila's excuse to Cole for not depending upon Hatcher in Chapter Five?
2. Whom does Cole think someone could mistake him for when he receives a blank check from Bradley?
3. What book is in Mimi's bedroom, looking as though she has read it many times?
4. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
5. How does Hatcher insinuate he can take care of things at the Warren house if trouble arises?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)