|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the biggest buildings in Century City?
(a) Twenthieth-Century Fox Studios.
(b) Warren Investments.
(c) Grohman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Century Plaza Towers.
2. What does Cole smell coming from the office on the catwalk?
(a) A frozen nickel.
(b) Cat urine.
3. In what way does Bradley expand Cole's services in Chapter Seven?
(a) He is told to hire a staff of workers.
(b) He tells Cole to carry more weapons.
(c) He is put in charge of Warren Bradley's bank accounts.
(d) He is to oversee his family's security.
4. Who is Lou Poitras?
(a) An LAPD cop.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A North Hollywood detective.
(d) An art gallery owner.
5. Where were the Warrens the night the Hagakure was stolen?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cole go once inside Nobu Ishida's place of business?
2. What is Pike's former profession before joining Cole in a partnership?
3. Who is Mimi?
4. Whom does Cole meet in Bradley's office in Chapter Seven?
5. What type of business is above the yakituri grill?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)