|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing style does Jillian reflect when Cole first meets her?
(a) Serious businesswoman.
(b) Young and flirty.
(c) Cutting edge Ccouture.
2. In what way does Bradley expand Cole's services in Chapter Seven?
(a) He tells Cole to carry more weapons.
(b) He is told to hire a staff of workers.
(c) He is put in charge of Warren Bradley's bank accounts.
(d) He is to oversee his family's security.
3. What does Cole do while his car is parked in a lot in Chapter Nine?
(a) Searches for the Hagekuri.
(b) Eats his lunch in the car.
(c) Gets out and walks the streets.
(d) Takes a nap.
4. Who does Sheila think Cole looks like?
(a) Wyatt Earp.
(b) Joe Isuzu.
(c) Joe Theismann.
(d) John Cassavetes.
5. What are the biggest buildings in Century City?
(a) Twenthieth-Century Fox Studios.
(b) Warren Investments.
(c) Grohman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Century Plaza Towers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pike practice shooting a gun?
2. Who is following Cole when he leaves the yakatori grill?
3. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
4. Where is Nobu Ishida's import business located?
5. What brings Jillian to choose Cole as Bradley's detective?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)