|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
(d) First person.
2. What does Cole give his cat to drink while they are out on his deck?
(a) Orange juice.
3. Where is Nobu Ishida's import business located?
(a) Santa Monica Blvd.
(b) On Hollywood Blvd.
(c) In Cleveland.
(d) On Ki Street.
4. What does Cole smell coming from the office on the catwalk?
(b) A frozen nickel.
(c) Cat urine.
5. How does Pike practice shooting a gun?
(a) He never practices.
(b) With one eye shut.
(c) Very carefully.
(d) With his eyes closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shirt is the Japanese man who enters the yakatori grill in Chapter Five wearing?
2. What is Pike's former profession before joining Cole in a partnership?
3. What does Lou Poitras tell Cole about the men who pulled Cole over in his Corvette and questioned him harshly?
4. Where does Cole get his lunch in Chapter Nine?
5. What does Cole do while his car is parked in a lot in Chapter Nine?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)