|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Sun Tree Gallery located?
(a) On Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
(b) On Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.
(c) On Canon Drive in Beverly Hills.
(d) In East Los Angeles.
2. What is the first thing Bradley asks Cole when he enters the man's office in Chapter Seven?
(a) About the threat to his wife.
(b) If he has found the Hagakure yet.
(c) How he is feeling.
(d) How much he owes Cole.
3. What does Cole do while his car is parked in a lot in Chapter Nine?
(a) Searches for the Hagekuri.
(b) Gets out and walks the streets.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Eats his lunch in the car.
4. What kind of shirt is the Japanese man who enters the yakatori grill in Chapter Five wearing?
(b) Grateful Dead shirt.
(c) Button-down shirt.
(d) Hawaiian shirt.
5. What does Lou Poitras tell Cole about the men who pulled Cole over in his Corvette and questioned him harshly?
(a) They are Asian Task Force cops.
(b) The are members of Nobu Ishida's gang.
(c) They are found dead.
(d) They are also Private Investigators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cole do in Chapter Four when Ishida finally leaves his place of business?
2. How does Pike practice shooting a gun?
3. What type of business is above the yakituri grill?
4. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
5. How does Sheila refer to her husband when she and Cole discuss the safe?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)