|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ishida do with Cole's business card in Chapter Four?
(a) He places it in his Rolodex.
(b) He gives it to Eddie to hold.
(c) He crumples it up and throws it away.
(d) He draws a picture on it.
2. What brings Jillian to choose Cole as Bradley's detective?
(a) She has seen his photo and likes his appearance.
(b) No one else was available at the time.
(c) She knows Cole and Bradley will get along well.
(d) Attorneys in the prosecutor's office recommend him.
3. What does Mimi witness between her mother and Cole in Chapter Five?
(a) They are both kissing passionately.
(b) Her mother attacks Cole with a knife.
(c) Cole throws a glass of gin at her mother.
(d) Her mother tries to seduce Cole.
4. One of the men Cole meets in Ishida's place has a body part missing. What is it?
(a) An eye.
(b) An ear lobe.
(c) A pinkie toe.
(d) A pinkie finger.
5. Who is Michael Denning?
(a) Michael Delacroix's representative.
(b) Owner of the Sun Tree Gallery.
(c) Berke Feldstein's receiptionist.
(d) A UCLA student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Sun Tree Gallery located?
2. What is Sheila's excuse to Cole for not depending upon Hatcher in Chapter Five?
3. What kind of shirt is the Japanese man who enters the yakatori grill in Chapter Five wearing?
4. Where were the Warrens the night the Hagakure was stolen?
5. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)