|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole do in Chapter Four when Ishida finally leaves his place of business?
(a) Follows him by car.
(b) Draws a sketch of him.
(c) Leaves a tip and goes home.
(d) Calls the police.
2. What clothing style does Jillian reflect when Cole first meets her?
(a) Serious businesswoman.
(b) Young and flirty.
(c) Cutting edge Ccouture.
3. Who is Michael Denning?
(a) A UCLA student.
(b) Berke Feldstein's receiptionist.
(c) Owner of the Sun Tree Gallery.
(d) Michael Delacroix's representative.
4. Where are Jillian and Bradley preparing to travel to when Jillian enters Cole's office?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) London, England.
(c) Kyoto, Japan.
(d) Beverly Hills, California.
5. What does Cole owe Lou Poitras?
(a) His life.
(b) Four dollars.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cole think someone could mistake him for when he receives a blank check from Bradley?
2. Who is following Cole when he leaves the yakatori grill?
3. Who is Hatcher?
4. Who owns an art gallery in Venice on the beach below Santa Monica?
5. Who is Mimi?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)