|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cole find Sheila at the end of his inspection of her home's security?
(a) Outside, talking to Hatcher.
(b) In the den, drinking.
(c) Blocking the front door.
(d) On her bedroom floor.
2. What does Mimi witness between her mother and Cole in Chapter Five?
(a) Her mother tries to seduce Cole.
(b) They are both kissing passionately.
(c) Her mother attacks Cole with a knife.
(d) Cole throws a glass of gin at her mother.
3. How does Sheila refer to her husband when she and Cole discuss the safe?
(a) "My darling."
(b) "Rich boy."
(c) "Big shot."
(d) "Mr. President."
4. One of the men Cole meets in Ishida's place has a body part missing. What is it?
(a) A pinkie toe.
(b) A pinkie finger.
(c) An ear lobe.
(d) An eye.
5. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
(a) Sam Spade.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(c) Ellery Queen.
(d) Mickey Spillane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Jillian and Bradley preparing to travel to when Jillian enters Cole's office?
2. What does Malcolm Denning have on his desk?
3. Who is Hatcher?
4. What does Ishida do with Cole's business card in Chapter Four?
5. What kind of shirt is the Japanese man who enters the yakatori grill in Chapter Five wearing?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)