|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty One-Thirty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is following Cole when he leaves the yakatori grill?
(b) No one.
(c) Two policemen.
(d) Ishida's men.
2. Who is Michael Denning?
(a) A UCLA student.
(b) Michael Delacroix's representative.
(c) Berke Feldstein's receiptionist.
(d) Owner of the Sun Tree Gallery.
3. Where is the Sun Tree Gallery located?
(a) In East Los Angeles.
(b) On Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.
(c) On Canon Drive in Beverly Hills.
(d) On Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
4. How does Lou Poitras react after viewing the murder seen in Ishida's office?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He turns pale.
(c) He giggles.
(d) He acts like it is nothing.
5. What is the color of Mimi's hair in the photo which Cole views in Chapter Twenty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Warrens the night the Hagakure was stolen?
2. What type of house does Nobu Ishida own in Cheviot Hills?
3. Whom does Cole call once he has entered the office on the catwalk?
4. When Jillian asks Cole why he is still going to look for Mimi, what is Cole's answer?
5. Who is Terry Ito's employer?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)