|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty One-Thirty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole order Bradley to do when he keeps insisting that he does not know what Cole is talking about?
(a) To throw his drink in Sheila's face.
(b) To tell Sheila about Mimi.
(c) To send Mimi away in Cole's care.
(d) To give him back his job.
2. With what is Bradley's company involved?
(a) Real estate partnerships with Japanese investors.
(b) Stock options.
(c) Charitable trust foundations in South Africa.
(d) Hotel ventures in India.
3. Who is the Butterfly Lady?
(a) Eddie Tang's girlfriend.
(b) One the bartenders at Mr. Moto's.
(c) A friend of Mimi's.
(d) The waitress at Bob's Big Boy.
4. What are the biggest buildings in Century City?
(a) Century Plaza Towers.
(b) Warren Investments.
(c) Grohman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Twenthieth-Century Fox Studios.
5. What is it that Cole cannot stop smelling in Chapter Ten?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sheila think Cole looks like?
2. Where does Cole want to meet with Bradley and Sheila to discuss the situation with them?
3. What major operation is Ishida overseeing for Yuki Torobuni?
4. What does Cole do in Chapter Four when Ishida finally leaves his place of business?
5. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)