|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty One-Thirty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Eddit Ditko give Cole about Kira Asano?
(a) He was the founder of the Gray Army.
(b) He paints still life pictures.
(c) He was recently arrested.
(d) He made the cover of Newsweek.
2. How does Cole feel in Chapter Fourteen once he reaches his office?
3. What has Cole never told the owner of the Vietnamese restaurant he frequents in Westwood?
(a) He loves the food.
(b) He spent eleven months in Vietnam.
(c) He usually dislikes the food.
(d) He treats the restaurant as his second home.
4. Where is the Sun Tree Gallery located?
(a) On Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.
(b) In East Los Angeles.
(c) On Canon Drive in Beverly Hills.
(d) On Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
5. Whom does Cole call once he has entered the office on the catwalk?
(a) Bradley Warren.
(b) Lou Poitras.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Sheila Warren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state of mind is Sheila in when Cole first meets her?
2. What is the title of the organization Kira Asano runs?
3. Where does Mimi tell her father to meet her in Chapter Twenty-Nine?
4. Who appears to be romantically involved with Mimi based upon a photograph Cole sees in Chapter Twenty?
5. What type of business is above the yakituri grill?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)