|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten-Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatcher insinuate he can take care of things at the Warren house if trouble arises?
(a) He has a gun under his jacket.
(b) He has a cell phone handy in the car.
(c) He flexes his arm muscles.
(d) He makes a few karate moves.
2. Where were the Warrens the night the Hagakure was stolen?
(b) New York.
(d) Beverly Hills.
3. How does Sheila refer to her husband when she and Cole discuss the safe?
(a) "My darling."
(b) "Mr. President."
(c) "Rich boy."
(d) "Big shot."
4. How long ago do the men from the medical examiner's office tell Cole the murders in Chapter Ten occurred?
(a) Witin the hour.
(b) Eight hours ago.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days ago.
5. What doesn't Bradley want the police informed about the theft of the Hagakure?
(a) He trusts Cole and only Cole.
(b) The insurance would not pay up.
(c) It would be bad for business.
(d) He believes the police may be in on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mimi wearing to attend the Pacific Men's Club Man of the Month Banquet?
2. When Jillian reports that the Warrens have received another call in Chapter Eleven, what do the thieves threaten?
3. In what way does Bradley expand Cole's services in Chapter Seven?
4. Where does Cole go once inside Nobu Ishida's place of business?
5. What kind of shirt is the Japanese man who enters the yakatori grill in Chapter Five wearing?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)