|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten-Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mimi wearing to attend the Pacific Men's Club Man of the Month Banquet?
(a) Jeans and a tee shirt.
(b) A pantsuit.
(c) A shapeless brown silk dress.
(d) A tight, red dress.
2. Whose murdered body is found in the office with the body of Ishida?
(a) Eddie Tang.
(b) Terry Ito.
(c) Jimmy Hagakure.
(d) Bradley Warren.
3. What brand of beer does Sheila offer Cole in Chapter Five?
4. What can Cole tell about Ellis as soon as he meets the man?
(a) He is an ex-convict.
(b) He does not like his job.
(c) He is an ex-cop.
(d) He despises Bradley Warren.
5. Where does the caller in Chapter Eleven tell Mimi the Hagaku belongs?
(a) To the spirit of Japan.
(b) In a bank's safe.
(c) To the last Emporer of Japan.
(d) In their own hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ishida do with Cole's business card in Chapter Four?
2. What book is in Mimi's bedroom, looking as though she has read it many times?
3. Who is Terry Ito's employer?
4. How long ago do the men from the medical examiner's office tell Cole the murders in Chapter Ten occurred?
5. What does Cole smell coming from the office on the catwalk?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)