|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two-Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late is Jillian when she meets Cole at Musso's?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Eleven minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) One minute.
2. What lights up Mulholland Drive as Cole tails Eddie Tang in Chapter Twenty-Three?
(a) Street lamps.
(b) Nothing; it is pitch-black.
(c) Other cars' headlights.
(d) The moon.
3. What are the biggest buildings in Century City?
(a) Century Plaza Towers.
(b) Grohman's Chinese Theater.
(c) Warren Investments.
(d) Twenthieth-Century Fox Studios.
4. Where does Cole find Sheila at the end of his inspection of her home's security?
(a) In the den, drinking.
(b) On her bedroom floor.
(c) Outside, talking to Hatcher.
(d) Blocking the front door.
5. What type of business is above the yakituri grill?
(a) Chinese restaurant.
(b) Pistol range.
(c) Rolodex watch shop.
(d) State Farm Insurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the younger male bartender tell Cole he had better not touch him while they are in the restroom?
2. Who is Richards Sangoise?
3. What is Sheila's excuse to Cole for not depending upon Hatcher in Chapter Five?
4. What book is in Mimi's bedroom, looking as though she has read it many times?
5. Who does Ishida tell Cole a private detective should look like in Chapter Four?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)