|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two-Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fighting style does Cole use on the man with Frank in Chapter Twenty-Four?
(b) Kung fu.
(c) Wing chun and judo.
(d) Tae kwon do and kung fu.
2. Where is Nobu Ishida's import business located?
(a) In Cleveland.
(b) On Ki Street.
(c) Santa Monica Blvd.
(d) On Hollywood Blvd.
3. What does Ishida do with Cole's business card in Chapter Four?
(a) He gives it to Eddie to hold.
(b) He crumples it up and throws it away.
(c) He draws a picture on it.
(d) He places it in his Rolodex.
4. What surprising information does the young bartender in Mr. Moto's give to Cole?
(a) Mimi Warren sometimes goes to Mr. Moto's with friends.
(b) He knows who kidnapped Mimi.
(c) Nobu Ishida has never been in the restaurant.
(d) Everyone in Mr. Moto's carries a gun.
5. In Chapter Twenty-Four, Cole tells Mimi that he must speak to her. What does Mimi first tell him?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone or else.
(b) She is in love with someone.
(c) Her home is here now.
(d) She wil not go back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lou Poitras?
2. Whom does Cole call once he has entered the office on the catwalk?
3. What does Cole owe Lou Poitras?
4. Who does Sheila think Cole looks like?
5. What does the manager of Mr. Moto's ask Pike and Cole to do after the female bartender has spoken to him?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)