|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two-Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fighting style does Cole use on the man with Frank in Chapter Twenty-Four?
(a) Kung fu.
(c) Tae kwon do and kung fu.
(d) Wing chun and judo.
2. In what way does Bradley expand Cole's services in Chapter Seven?
(a) He tells Cole to carry more weapons.
(b) He is to oversee his family's security.
(c) He is put in charge of Warren Bradley's bank accounts.
(d) He is told to hire a staff of workers.
3. What lights up Mulholland Drive as Cole tails Eddie Tang in Chapter Twenty-Three?
(a) The moon.
(b) Other cars' headlights.
(c) Nothing; it is pitch-black.
(d) Street lamps.
4. What does Cole tell Pike they have to find in Chapter Fourteen?
(a) A dead man's pinkie finger.
(b) The yakuza.
(c) The Pacific Men's Club President.
(d) The way to Santa Monica.
5. When Cole and Pike go to a Bob's Big to freshen up in the men's room, why does an older man leave the restroom shortly after they arrive?
(a) Pike puts his gun on top of the soap dispenser.
(b) Cole and Pike stare at the man until he leaves.
(c) Cole tells him he has to leave.
(d) He has finished reading his newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising information does the young bartender in Mr. Moto's give to Cole?
2. Where is Nobu Ishida's import business located?
3. After Torobuni asks Cole if he has any idea of his identity, what does Cole ask Torobuni?
4. What type of clock does Cole have in his office?
5. Where does Cole go once inside Nobu Ishida's place of business?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)