|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two-Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fighting style does Cole use on the man with Frank in Chapter Twenty-Four?
(a) Kung fu.
(b) Tae kwon do and kung fu.
(c) Wing chun and judo.
2. What does Cole do in Chapter Four when Ishida finally leaves his place of business?
(a) Follows him by car.
(b) Draws a sketch of him.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Leaves a tip and goes home.
3. What type of clock does Cole have in his office?
(a) A Pinnocchio clock.
(b) A schoolhouse clock.
(c) A small clock radio.
(d) A Grandfather's clock.
4. Why does Cole come to the conclusion that Mimi is not being held against her will in Chapter Twenty-Three, as he views her through the window of a private home?
(a) There are no cries for help.
(b) She is holding someone else prisoner.
(c) She is kissing a boy.
(d) She is freely drinking scotch.
5. Who is parked outside of Eddie Tang's building in a stripped-down Dodge sedan?
(a) Elvis Cole.
(b) Lou Poitras.
(c) Yuki Torobuni's men.
(d) Two undercover cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company employs Eddie Ditko?
2. What is Cole's favorite television show?
3. When Cole and Pike go to a Bob's Big to freshen up in the men's room, why does an older man leave the restroom shortly after they arrive?
4. What type of business is above the yakituri grill?
5. What does Cole owe Lou Poitras?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)