|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight-Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Cole, would have been proud of the way Sheila looks when she enters the Man of the Month banquet with her husband?
(a) Tammy Wynette.
(b) Elizabeth Taylor.
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(d) Nancy Reagan.
2. What is the color of Mimi's hair in the photo which Cole views in Chapter Twenty?
3. How long ago do the men from the medical examiner's office tell Cole the murders in Chapter Ten occurred?
(a) Witin the hour.
(b) Two days ago.
(c) One week.
(d) Eight hours ago.
4. What is written on a heavy security door that leads to a service drive beneath the New Nippon Hotel?
(a) We will get you.
(b) Life is hidden until death.
(c) We warned you.
(d) The rising sun.
5. What does Mimi do when she meets with her father, alone?
(a) She throws him off a cliff.
(b) She shoots him.
(c) She stabs him with a kitchen knife.
(d) She strangles him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jillian reports that the Warrens have received another call in Chapter Eleven, what do the thieves threaten?
2. What is it that Cole cannot stop smelling in Chapter Ten?
3. What is the yakuza?
4. What can Cole tell about Ellis as soon as he meets the man?
5. Where does Traci Louise Fishman attend school?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)