|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight-Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on a heavy security door that leads to a service drive beneath the New Nippon Hotel?
(a) We warned you.
(b) Life is hidden until death.
(c) The rising sun.
(d) We will get you.
2. What major operation is Ishida overseeing for Yuki Torobuni?
(a) Brown heroin importing.
(b) Slave labor trade.
(c) Money forgery.
(d) Cocaine deals.
3. What does Cole learn about Mimi in Chapter Twenty-One that gives Cole a cold feeling?
(a) She has tatoos from her elbows down to her knees.
(b) She has multiple piercings on her belly button.
(c) She puts out lit cigarettes on her belly.
(d) She has shaved her head.
4. Who, according to Cole, would have been proud of the way Sheila looks when she enters the Man of the Month banquet with her husband?
(a) Tammy Wynette.
(b) Elizabeth Taylor.
(c) Nancy Reagan.
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt.
5. What doesn't Bradley want the police informed about the theft of the Hagakure?
(a) He believes the police may be in on it.
(b) The insurance would not pay up.
(c) It would be bad for business.
(d) He trusts Cole and only Cole.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jillian reports that the Warrens have received another call in Chapter Eleven, what do the thieves threaten?
2. What is the color of Mimi's hair in the photo which Cole views in Chapter Twenty?
3. When Cole and Jillian meet the Warrens at their home so Cole can discuss Mimi with them, where does Jillian tell them she is going?
4. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
5. What do the police and Cole find hiding in an upstairs bedroom in Asano's house in Chapter Thirty?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)