|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight-Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their conversation in a Volkswagen Rabbit, what does Traci Louise Fishman tell Cole she wants him to do?
(a) Never breathe a word of her loneliness to anyone.
(b) Leave before the girls watching them gossip.
(c) Tell Mimi she is no longer a friend of hers.
(d) Find Mimi and bring her back.
2. What is the color of Mimi's hair in the photo which Cole views in Chapter Twenty?
3. What does Cole order Bradley to do when he keeps insisting that he does not know what Cole is talking about?
(a) To tell Sheila about Mimi.
(b) To send Mimi away in Cole's care.
(c) To throw his drink in Sheila's face.
(d) To give him back his job.
4. How does Cole describe Traci Louise Fishman's look as he views her looking at him with her out-from-under eyes and little-girl face?
(a) A lonely-little-girl attitude.
(b) An easily-frightened face.
(c) A look that could kill.
(d) A left-behind look.
5. Who is the head of security at the New Nippon Hotel?
(a) Edward Tang.
(b) Traci Fishman.
(c) Jack Ellis.
(d) John Eli.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago do the men from the medical examiner's office tell Cole the murders in Chapter Ten occurred?
2. How does Lou Poitras react after viewing the murder seen in Ishida's office?
3. What does Sheila do once she hears the truth about what Bradley has done to her daughter?
4. When Poitras, Griggs, Ito, and Cole drive to Asan's house in order to find Mimi, what do they encounter in Asano's driveway?
5. What is Mimi wearing to attend the Pacific Men's Club Man of the Month Banquet?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)