1. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(d) Third person.
2. What clothing style does Jillian reflect when Cole first meets her?
(b) Serious businesswoman.
(c) Cutting edge Ccouture.
(d) Young and flirty.
3. Where are Jillian and Bradley preparing to travel to when Jillian enters Cole's office?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) London, England.
(c) Kyoto, Japan.
(d) Beverly Hills, California.
4. What is Pike's former profession before joining Cole in a partnership?
(a) Licensed stock broker.
(b) Licensed private investigator.
(c) Beverly Hills police captain.
(d) Los Angeles police officer.
5. With what is Bradley's company involved?
(a) Charitable trust foundations in South Africa.
(b) Real estate partnerships with Japanese investors.
(c) Hotel ventures in India.
(d) Stock options.
6. What brings Jillian to choose Cole as Bradley's detective?
(a) Attorneys in the prosecutor's office recommend him.
(b) She has seen his photo and likes his appearance.
(c) She knows Cole and Bradley will get along well.
(d) No one else was available at the time.
This section contains 5,562 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)