1. What point of view does the author use to write "Stalking the Angel"?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
2. What clothing style does Jillian reflect when Cole first meets her?
(a) Serious businesswoman.
(b) Cutting edge Ccouture.
(d) Young and flirty.
3. Where are Jillian and Bradley preparing to travel to when Jillian enters Cole's office?
(a) Beverly Hills, California.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Kyoto, Japan.
(d) London, England.
4. What is Pike's former profession before joining Cole in a partnership?
(a) Licensed stock broker.
(b) Los Angeles police officer.
(c) Beverly Hills police captain.
(d) Licensed private investigator.
5. With what is Bradley's company involved?
(a) Hotel ventures in India.
(b) Real estate partnerships with Japanese investors.
(c) Charitable trust foundations in South Africa.
(d) Stock options.
6. What brings Jillian to choose Cole as Bradley's detective?
(a) No one else was available at the time.
(b) Attorneys in the prosecutor's office recommend him.
(c) She knows Cole and Bradley will get along well.
(d) She has seen his photo and likes his appearance.
This section contains 5,562 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)