|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
2. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
3. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
4. How does Gaunilo draw an analogy to God's existence?
5. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. On Gaunilo's view, why does the argument fail?
2. What does Anselm first deny?
3. What do Chapters 3 and 4 argue?
This section contains 1,430 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)