Mid-Book Test (up to Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. Souls will be awarded according to what?
4. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
5. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How are Chapters 1 and 2 prefigure the ontological argument and also are importantly different?
This section contains 1,148 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)