|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
(d) More than likely.
2. Man would never have ________ unless he sinned.
3. God must exist. Why?
(a) If He did not, we would not exist.
(b) If He did not, the world would be in chaos.
(c) If He did not, He would not be the greatest conceivable being.
(d) If He did not, we have not purpose for living.
4. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
(d) His nature.
5. Souls will be awarded according to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
2. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
3. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
4. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
5. The book is divided up into two, the first of which addresses what problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Gaunilo's argument?
2. Was the God-man born with original sin? How does this affect Him?
3. On Gaunilo's view, why does the argument fail?
4. Why must humans be saved?
5. How will souls be rewarded?
6. Why is the sacrifice of the God-man so important?
7. What is known about each human soul?
8. What do Chapters 6 and 7 argue?
9. In what should we believe?
10. What is the rational mind?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)