|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is man alienated from God?
(a) By his hate.
(b) By his ignorance.
(c) By his fear.
(d) By his sin.
2. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He is blessed all the more.
(b) He loves making people.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He hates to see us in pain.
3. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His goodness.
(b) His trust in Himself.
(c) His anger towards man.
(d) His embarrassment.
4. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
(b) Most likely.
5. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The soul's efforts must be directed towards what?
2. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
3. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
4. Gaunilo's argument is that Anselm's Ontological Argument, if correct, proves what?
5. Chapter two has Boso argue that while belief by faith must ___________ belief due to reason, faith should still seek understanding.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)