|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He loves making people.
(c) He hates to see us in pain.
(d) He is blessed all the more.
2. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
3. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
4. God must exist. Why?
(a) If He did not, He would not be the greatest conceivable being.
(b) If He did not, the world would be in chaos.
(c) If He did not, we have not purpose for living.
(d) If He did not, we would not exist.
5. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
(a) One of the persons.
(b) All of the persons.
(c) None of the persons.
(d) Two of the persons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Infidels argue that Christ's condescension to not only become man but to act as he did was what?
2. Is Anselm's task of defending the Christian faith complete?
3. What document is by Gaunilo?
4. Is Boso a Christian?
5. The Appendix of Anselm: Basic Writings contains how many documents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anselm say about Satan and the Fallen Angels?
2. How will souls be rewarded?
3. What does Gaunilo submit?
4. What does the Appendix of Anselm: Basic Writings contain?
5. What do Chapters 6 and 7 argue?
6. What do Chapters 3 through 8 discuss?
7. What is the purpose of Cur Deus Homo? How do you know this? Describe this book.
8. How is the Greatest Conceivable Island compared to God?
9. Was the God-man born with original sin? How does this affect Him?
10. What can be known about the Trinity?
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)