|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is man alienated from God?
(a) By his fear.
(b) By his sin.
(c) By his hate.
(d) By his ignorance.
2. They say that Christians do injustice to God by claiming what?
(a) He died.
(b) He had a son.
(c) He was born a man.
(d) He was born of a virgin.
3. Why must the Island have this property?
(a) Since it is greater to love than not to love.
(b) Since it is greater to understand than not to understand.
(c) Since it is greater to exist than not to exist.
(d) Since it is greater to have faith than not to have faith.
4. God possesses ____________, and a being can have all of God's properties but this.
5. He gives the famous counterexample of what?
(a) Man, the fool.
(b) The least conceivable island.
(c) Jesus as an island.
(d) The greatest conceivable island.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second book shows how Jesus could do what?
2. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
3. About what is Boso worried?
4. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
5. What must we understand?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)