Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God must exist. Why?
(a) If He did not, the world would be in chaos.
(b) If He did not, we would not exist.
(c) If He did not, He would not be the greatest conceivable being.
(d) If He did not, we have not purpose for living.
2. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
3. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
4. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
(b) All of Creation.
(d) The saints.
5. How does Gaunilo draw an analogy to God's existence?
(a) Man, the fool.
(b) With the greatest conceivable island.
(c) Jesus as an island.
(d) With the least conceivable island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
2. The incarnation is the method of God expressing divine ______________.
3. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
4. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
5. Does Christ die because of a debt He has incurred?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)