|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
(a) So it can think through problems.
(b) So it does not feel emotion.
(c) So that it might love its Creator, God.
(d) So it one can be organized.
2. On Gaunilo's view, why does the argument fail?
(a) It is not supported by the Bible.
(b) It does not make sense.
(c) It confuses what exists in the understanding with what exists in reality.
(d) Anselm believes he is always right.
3. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
(a) Each as one.
(b) Each apart from one another and each as one.
(c) Each in a unique way.
(d) Each apart from one another.
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(c) Only after one gains understanding.
5. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
(a) One of the persons.
(b) Two of the persons.
(c) None of the persons.
(d) All of the persons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
2. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
3. Souls will be awarded according to what?
4. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
5. They say that Christians do injustice to God by claiming what?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)