|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
(c) Not false.
2. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
(b) A being that is simultaneously God and angel.
(d) A being that is simultaneously God and man.
3. He must be born of a woman. Why?
(a) So God would know what it was like to have a son.
(b) So he could be on earth, first, as a baby.
(c) So others would trust Him.
(d) Otherwise, He would be disconnected from a human lineage.
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(d) Only after one gains understanding.
5. Chapter five maintains that only God could redeem humanity. Why?
(a) Human sin is too serious for any human to do it.
(b) Humans are not interested in redemption.
(c) He knows how He wants His creation redeemed.
(d) It would take too long for humanity to give up sin.
6. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
(a) More than likely.
7. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
(a) All of the persons.
(b) None of the persons.
(c) One of the persons.
(d) Two of the persons.
8. Why must the Island have this property?
(a) Since it is greater to have faith than not to have faith.
(b) Since it is greater to exist than not to exist.
(c) Since it is greater to understand than not to understand.
(d) Since it is greater to love than not to love.
9. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
(a) Encourage man to have fun.
(b) Bring about man's enjoyment of Him.
(c) Bring about man's ability to serve Him.
(d) Show man how to fear Him.
10. Gaunilo's argument is that Anselm's Ontological Argument, if correct, proves what?
(a) Too much.
(b) A little.
(c) Too little.
11. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
12. Does Christ die because of a debt He has incurred?
(c) Most likely.
13. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
(d) Most likely.
14. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
15. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
(a) All in One.
(b) Three inequal parts.
(d) Both three and one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
2. They say that Christians do injustice to God by claiming what?
3. What document is by Gaunilo?
4. Chapter one informs the reader that Christians have been ridiculed for their theory of the atonement, particularly for what idea?
5. We should believe in God by doing what?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)