Mid-Book Test (up to Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
2. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
b) Most likely.
3. Anselm turns to argue that one should believe what?
a) The facts he has already discussed.
c) What one wants to believe.
d) Some of what he has already discussed.
4. As what does the Word exist?
a) A thing.
c) A place.
d) An idea.
5. All things live through whom?
This section contains 436 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)