Short Answer Questions Key
1. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
2. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
3. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
Why it is true.
4. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
That his work will reveal the truth.
5. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
Contemplate God and focus on Him alone.
6. Humans were created primarily to do what?
This section contains 4,199 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)